Raptorgunner
Nivash
Valkyrja
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Busquets :facepalm: - Page 4 Empty Re: Busquets :facepalm:

Post by harhar11 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:25 am

Giggity5313 wrote:"lol at can't defend and shoot. What's the max goals Pirlo or Zidane have scored in one season? That's what I thought..."

Laughing

Laughing again

xavi can defend? 🤣come on, you said it yourself he is horrid at defense. How about that "tackling percentage"? oh wait, when we debate against CR7, all logic goes through the roof

Ronaldo only scores.. yeah thats some strong bullshit unless you compare him to messi. MESSI is the tab you guys use to compare him to. Well no crap when you compare a great to a god, you end up empty handed

He can dribble well, pass well, cross well, extremely fast (no pique video or ballestros video smh), and is powerful physically which lets him dominate the air

now lets note what i said. i said he can pass "WELL", not amazing, which would be players such as iniesta, ozil, xavi, messi, etc..

Put xavi with khedira and illara. you think he can dictate the pace with them? lol hell no. and it isnt his fault. the pace of the play is dictated by the team. As sam said, you need an orchestra to conduct, not a bunch of street players. its a team sport
Xavi is without a doubt better at defending than Zidane and, probably, Pirlo. I mean, doesn't Pirlo almost always plays with two DM? While Xavi used to play as a DM when he started.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:29 am

moutinho98 wrote:lol you dont have the right to say xavi turns up in big games and CR7 doesnt. let me remind your selective memory that CR7 has bailed madrid out on so many occasions that your ancestors fingers can count and he scores on a regular basis against barca etc
when was the last time xavi did anything against a parked bus team? NEVER. more useless than emile heskey.

u think xavi could play in a counter attack team? :rofl:he would have to turn his head a dozen times before making that first time pass and its already too late. pirlo has played in every set up u can think of and with success.

I wonder where xavi and all his cock suckers wuld be without missi and pep

which finally brings me to what I wanted to say @ the start

LOL@ u
Pathetic..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:27 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:"lol at can't defend and shoot. What's the max goals Pirlo or Zidane have scored in one season? That's what I thought..."

Laughing

Laughing again

xavi can defend? 🤣come on, you said it yourself he is horrid at defense. How about that "tackling percentage"? oh wait, when we debate against CR7, all logic goes through the roof

Ronaldo only scores.. yeah thats some strong bullshit unless you compare him to messi. MESSI is the tab you guys use to compare him to. Well no crap when you compare a great to a god, you end up empty handed

He can dribble well, pass well, cross well, extremely fast (no pique video or ballestros video smh), and is powerful physically which lets him dominate the air

now lets note what i said. i said he can pass "WELL", not amazing, which would be players such as iniesta, ozil, xavi, messi, etc..

Put xavi with khedira and illara. you think he can dictate the pace with them? lol hell no. and it isnt his fault. the pace of the play is dictated by the team. As sam said, you need an orchestra to conduct, not a bunch of street players. its a team sport
Xavi is without a doubt better at defending than Zidane and, probably, Pirlo. I mean, doesn't Pirlo almost always plays with two DM? While Xavi used to play as a DM when he started.
Pirlo playing with two DMs is a myth, and has always been. He played with Gattuso as a sole DM in both Italy and Milan, and De Rossi in Italy in later years. Now he plays with two CM in Vidal and Marchisio/Pogba. The only times Pirlo played with two DMs is when Carlo lost the plot and started playing both Ambro and Gattuso, and guess what, that was the worst year under Carlo in Milan. Pirlo might not be a "great" defender, but his smart movement usually limits the attacking outlets of the opposing team.

As for his goal scoring record, he does not need to score when he is usually involved (as Xavi is) with most attacking moves for his teams.

Again, I reiterate the notion that comparing players of such obviously high magnitude is stupidly unfair and is based on conjecture and not facts.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:52 pm

moutinho98 wrote:
jibers wrote:
moutinho98 wrote:
jibers wrote:Goals are meant to win you games which are meant to win trophies...

Xavi has been the best CM in the last 20 years, arguably of all time. Ronaldo is not even in the debate with the GOAts. Xavi is one of the reasons Spain won the WC and EUROs, Iniesta was the best player in the last EUROS, scored WC winning goal that was more important bthan anything Ronaldo has done in his career... Xavi is ahead of him. For all Ronaldo's goals what does he win?

It's just common sense, IDGAF whether he was at united or Liverpool I will be objective either way.
Dafaq....xavi the best midfielder of last 30 years rofl
where was him pre pep guardiola?? on the bench in champ league final. no one even knew he existed.  likes of zidane pirlo were top midfielder for many years and this guy turns upat age of 28 and suddenly hes the best :lol:keep dreaming son. the guy is nothing but possession keeper. slow on the ball cant make a quick pass slows down everything. and he cant defend or shoot for shit.
how many balon dors has he got or has got close to winning? ? maybe 1 but CR7 is ALWAYS there.  if it wsnt for midget messi he would become goat of decade.

ur deluded son.
Doing exactly the same thing but he was not central to the team because he had the likes of Deco ahead of him. Ronaldo was a 20+ goal winger till Fergie changed things and he went from 20 to 40+. Before Guardiola when Xavi was given the lynchpin role, o yea Spain only won that little trophy called the EUROS.

Pirlo was great but lol @ you. The level Xavi performed at in those 5 years, Pirlo never ever reached those heights in his career. Xavi becomes he centre of both NT and club teams and both start dominating. Yup, strange coincidence right there. Possession keeper? So he is good at retaining the ball? Okay...

Turned up in almost every big game while Ronaldo has flopped in most big games in his career. Even when he was at United he was flopping in big games. Xavi dominated every single big teams mf bar maybe inter and chelsea. 2 in the last 5 years mate...He started slowing down everything because that is what he has been asked. Watch him in EURO 2008 and Peps first season ffs. lol at can't defend and shoot. What's the max goals Pirlo or Zidane have scored in one season? That's what I thought...
lol you dont have the right to say xavi turns up in big games and CR7 doesnt. let me remind your selective memory that CR7 has bailed madrid out on so many occasions that your ancestors fingers can count and he scores on a regular basis against barca etc
when was the last time xavi did anything against a parked bus team? NEVER. more useless than emile heskey.

u think xavi could play in a counter attack team? 🤣he would have to turn his head a dozen times before making that first time pass and its already too late. pirlo has played in every set up u can think of and with success.

LOL@ u
watch the tone kid
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:15 am

moutinho98 wrote:
jibers wrote:
moutinho98 wrote:Dafaq....xavi the best midfielder of last 30 years rofl
where was him pre pep guardiola?? on the bench in champ league final. no one even knew he existed.  likes of zidane pirlo were top midfielder for many years and this guy turns upat age of 28 and suddenly hes the best :lol:keep dreaming son. the guy is nothing but possession keeper. slow on the ball cant make a quick pass slows down everything. and he cant defend or shoot for shit.
how many balon dors has he got or has got close to winning? ? maybe 1 but CR7 is ALWAYS there.  if it wsnt for midget messi he would become goat of decade.

ur deluded son.
Doing exactly the same thing but he was not central to the team because he had the likes of Deco ahead of him. Ronaldo was a 20+ goal winger till Fergie changed things and he went from 20 to 40+. Before Guardiola when Xavi was given the lynchpin role, o yea Spain only won that little trophy called the EUROS.

Pirlo was great but lol @ you. The level Xavi performed at in those 5 years, Pirlo never ever reached those heights in his career. Xavi becomes he centre of both NT and club teams and both start dominating. Yup, strange coincidence right there. Possession keeper? So he is good at retaining the ball? Okay...

Turned up in almost every big game while Ronaldo has flopped in most big games in his career. Even when he was at United he was flopping in big games. Xavi dominated every single big teams mf bar maybe inter and chelsea. 2 in the last 5 years mate...He started slowing down everything because that is what he has been asked. Watch him in EURO 2008 and Peps first season ffs. lol at can't defend and shoot. What's the max goals Pirlo or Zidane have scored in one season? That's what I thought...
lol you dont have the right to say xavi turns up in big games and CR7 doesnt. let me remind your selective memory that CR7 has bailed madrid out on so many occasions that your ancestors fingers can count and he scores on a regular basis against barca etc

u think xavi could play in a counter attack team? 🤣he would have to turn his head a dozen times before making that first time pass and its already too late. pirlo has played in every set up u can think of and with success.

LOL@ u
Busquets :facepalm: - Page 4 QNNunBL
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content