KantLogic
shinigami99
BarrileteCosmico
zigra
Collblanc
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Derbi Madrileño Discussion | Real Madrid 0 - Atletico Madrid 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Derbi Madrileño Discussion | Real Madrid 0 - Atletico Madrid 1

Post by aleumdance Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:44 pm

BALE CAN'T PLAY ON THE RIGHT
he tormented Arsenal from the left

who said he can play from the right,? name him!!!! SHAME HIM!!!!

aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Derbi Madrileño Discussion | Real Madrid 0 - Atletico Madrid 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Derbi Madrileño Discussion | Real Madrid 0 - Atletico Madrid 1

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:47 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
aleumdance wrote:whoever said Carlo is an average league manager but a great continental one is officially a Propeht
:coffee:
BC stealing my praise ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:48 pm

well deserved by atleico, but i dont agree with some of the rm criticisms.

atletico are on absolute fire- best team in the league at the moment so it wasnt exactly difficult to see this would be a tough match for rm who have been less than convincing so far this season.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Djcomplain Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:00 am

I've always said that Ancelotti is not good enough to coach Real Madrid, his tactics are awful and keep in mind that we are talking about a man who lost the quarter-finals of the UCL after winning the first leg 4-1! He managed to lose the 2nd leg 4-0 with the great A.C Milan against Deportivo. He also lost a UCL's final against Liverpool after leading 3-0 at half-time. It shows that he is a very bad tactician, people like Mou, Ferguson and Pep would've never lost such games.
Djcomplain
Djcomplain
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:11 am

every manager can lose a howler, (most have). it shouldnt be a good reflection of a manager overall though.

and definitely no one should judge carlo on this match if we are being fair.

i think he had the line up the best he could outside of arbeloa starting.. could argue modric should have started too i guess.

it was just an excellent match executed by simone with an on fire team like atleti atm.

rm have been very very shaky through the midfield this season and simone exploited it.. carlo doesnt have the midfield players to compensate.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Djcomplain Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:22 am

What if I told you, Bale is worth more than Atletico's starting 11. loool
Djcomplain
Djcomplain
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:26 am

Djcomplain wrote:What if I told you, Bale is worth more than Atletico's starting 11. loool
id ask how is that related to anything in this thread..

this thread isnt about spending power though i think lots of posters constantly turn madrid/psg/city/etc. threads into economy discussions. its a thread discussing the match that took place.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:28 am

The Atletico players are an absolute disgrace.. Play acting all over the place ffs

Courtois is the biggest pussy I've ever seen
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:29 am

Swagg wrote:The Atletico players are an absolute disgrace.. Play acting all over the place ffs

common man, you are just baiting aren't ya?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:32 am

No I'm being dead serious, did you not see the play acting? Did you not see Courtois cry like a baby when Bale didn't even *bleep* touch him?

Pepe is a little bitch too, his play acting sent one of their players almost clear on goal..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:37 am

That's typical Atletico. They do this in most of their matches.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Djcomplain Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:46 am

Swagg wrote:The Atletico players are an absolute disgrace.. Play acting all over the place ffs

Now you fell how barca fans felling when play againts Madrid Mou

Djcomplain
Djcomplain
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:57 am

Cool story bro Rolling Eyes 
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:02 am

Swagg wrote:No I'm being dead serious, did you not see the play acting? Did you not see Courtois cry like a baby when Bale didn't even *bleep* touch him?

Pepe is a little bitch too, his play acting sent one of their players almost clear on goal..
mate, that happens in lots of la liga matches

i am used to it, it does not even offend me anymore

i saw those but thought " hey, everyone does it now"
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:08 am

Usually it's one or two players.. They had like 5-6 players play acting ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:18 am

After watching today's game and the supercup,Atletico will be the CL dark horses for sure.They are a better version of 2011-12 chelsea
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:41 am

I can't stress more how bull I find all this "Ancelotti is a shit domestic coach but a great continental one". You're either a good coach or you're shit. Period.

All this talk is basically a translation of Ancelotti's record statistics into words. And funnily enough it is used by people who claim they don't care about stats :coffee:

PS#1: I'll see you when Madrid lose CL.

PS#2: Simeone :bow: This man deserves respect. Atlético legend :bow: <-- Best team in La Liga
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:47 am

danyjr wrote:I can't stress more how bull I find all this "Ancelotti is a shit domestic coach but a great continental one". You're either a good coach or you're shit. Period.

All this talk is basically a translation of Ancelotti's record statistics into words. And funnily enough it is used by people who claim they don't care about stats :coffee:

PS#1: I'll see you when Madrid lose CL.

PS#2: Simeone 🙇This man deserves respect. Atlético legend :bow:<-- Best team in La Liga
Its not really bull though is it.... plenty of managers and over the years are better in a Knockout format than they are in the marathon of a league format.

Ancelotti happens to one of him.... his league record is abysmal compared to his cup KO record.

1 league in 9 years at Milan says it all for a team everyone and their mother praises.

Part of it is how he sets his teams up, they are more suited up to KO football than they are to the league where you have to be consistent each and every week.

His Madrid team is another shining example of that and wouldn't be surprised if Madrid end up in the CL final but nowhere near the league title.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:53 am

danyjr wrote:I can't stress more how bull I find all this "Ancelotti is a shit domestic coach but a great continental one". You're either a good coach or you're shit. Period.

Derbi Madrileño Discussion | Real Madrid 0 - Atletico Madrid 1 - Page 2 Rafa-Benitez

remember when he was at liverpool?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inter1lachen Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:57 am

Very entertaining game. Will be interesting to see how RM does against Juventus which is a lot like Atletico in the way they play. But they may have a bit more talented players.

inter1lachen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:30 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
aleumdance wrote:whoever said Carlo is an average league manager but a great continental one is officially a Propeht
:coffee:
BC stealing my praise ffs.
I'm top lazy to go and find out who actually said this first, but we can share the glory. Although anyone with a pair of eyes can see the plain truth :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:55 am

aleumdance wrote:

Derbi Madrileño Discussion | Real Madrid 0 - Atletico Madrid 1 - Page 2 Rafa-Benitez

He wasn't shit domestically... what are you on about?

It took him 3 seasons to make his team (and made the top 4 each time), and then had no depth to title challenge until 08/09 where we still didn't have much depth. Even then, he made the highest recorded points in Liverpool's history in the premier league era. You can blame G+H antics for Rafa's last season at the club.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:23 am

Teams always think they have a chance against RM by playing open. Most Liga teams do it, give spaces for RM to counter attack and end up losing by 3+...

Just park the bus and Madrid will look clueless!

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:55 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Its not really bull though is it.... plenty of managers and over the years are better in a Knockout format than they are in the marathon of a league format.

Ancelotti happens to one of him.... his league record is abysmal compared to his cup KO record.

1 league in 9 years at Milan says it all for a team everyone and their mother praises.

Part of it is how he sets his teams up, they are more suited up to KO football than they are to the league where you have to be consistent each and every week.

His Madrid team is another shining example of that and wouldn't be surprised if Madrid end up in the CL final but nowhere near the league title.
What is the basis of being crap domestically and being great in one-off matches? The only thing I can think of which supports this argument is having a superpower to motivate your team beyond the normal state for these matches - but that's normal anyway for CL matches, teams automatically up their intensity for big stage matches (hence the Heart feature in PES, Great Leader Proud). Seriously though, please enlighten us mortals - you can't use his honours record for this.

The 2 Champions League titles he has won are the result of 22 matches yet the numerous domestic titles he's failed to win are proof for 380+ matches. It is only that in a one-off match luck becomes a much more significant factor that's all. Besides, he's flopped many, many times in one-off matches too. The highlights being his Chelsea against Mourinho's Inter, his derbies while at helm of AC Milan, Istanbul vs Liverpool...or why go to far? Last night.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I'm top lazy to go and find out who actually said this first, but we can share the glory. Although anyone with a pair of eyes can see the plain truth :coffee:
Sorry BC, some unfactual things need to be put in their place. Even if it's coming from you bro.

aleumdance wrote:Derbi Madrileño Discussion | Real Madrid 0 - Atletico Madrid 1 - Page 2 Rafa-Benitez

Benítez is bad domestically rofl He's probably one of the best should you provide him with the players he wants.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:47 am

Luck is far more important in cups than in the league so if you're a shit manager in the league but win some cups it basically means that you were just a shit manager who got lucky :coffee:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Predictably some knee jerk commentary here.

If anyone knows Carlo they'll know how long he takes to build a team and doesn't just resort to the one dimensional short term bullshit josé resorted to.
In he came for Milan and the 1st year we had problems even worse. Slow and aimless football yet these problems eventually turn into a stream of chemistry and start clicking, since the manager is looking to build a depth of solutions rather than a quick-thin system that is eventually figured out. Real remain to adapt outside Jose's CT system into a more calculative possession based system.

If anyone here actually closely followed Carlo rather than looking at wiki pages then they would know what he builds.

Of course Simeone doesn't get any credit for his own implementation since Madrid are just expected to win on a weekly basis.

Said the same thing last year and Carlo ended up winning Liguria 1 and near beating Barça.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next