Gil
47 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Madrid are awful - Page 5 Empty Re: Madrid are awful

Post by ToEy Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:00 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Grow up barca fans.

No seriously.

Grow up. You nutbags have the audacity to sit there and talk shit about referees, when your two CL wins, a la liga win are ALL TAINTED, all corrupted, all villarato.
You should follow your own advice and grow up.

Unlike you, I will not generalise all Madrid fans, for thankfully not all of them are blind sheeps. If you can dismissed the two CL wins and Liga titles due to a few decisions, then you should dismiss RM's countless trophies under the same standards and "all franco". But of course we will not be expecting that

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:22 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Bénin wrote:It might be unethical but you can't blame Pepe for what he did. Players's job is to make the team win and if Pepe is a scum then is Henry, Maradonna, Suarez and every single defender who hurt a player on purpose or every single player who dives.

Ref's is definitely the only one at fault here.
Except that those players you mentioned, and many more here on a weekly basis, get absolutely slaughtered whenever they take advantage of a situation in order to win. Yet in this scenario it is the ref that is receiving nearly all the criticism. Do you think that when Maradona scored the hand of god goal people blamed mostly the ref for not noticing or Maradona? I find it odd that the same doesn't apply to Pepe.
Maradona received heaps of praise for the Hand of God goal, and it became a cult phenomenon Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:28 am

Thimmy wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Bénin wrote:It might be unethical but you can't blame Pepe for what he did. Players's job is to make the team win and if Pepe is a scum then is Henry, Maradonna, Suarez and every single defender who hurt a player on purpose or every single player who dives.

Ref's is definitely the only one at fault here.
Except that those players you mentioned, and many more here on a weekly basis, get absolutely slaughtered whenever they take advantage of a situation in order to win. Yet in this scenario it is the ref that is receiving nearly all the criticism. Do you think that when Maradona scored the hand of god goal people blamed mostly the ref for not noticing or Maradona? I find it odd that the same doesn't apply to Pepe.
Maradona received heaps of praise for the Hand of God goal, and it became a cult phenomenon Razz
Cannot really compare with Maradona's hand of god. He is one of the GOATs, opponents being England and it was in the World Cup knockout stage.

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:29 am

ToEy wrote:

No seriously.

Grow up. You nutbags have the audacity to sit there and talk shit about referees, when your two CL wins, a la liga win are ALL TAINTED, all corrupted, all villarato.

Unlike you, I will not generalise all Madrid fans, for thankfully not all of them are blind sheeps. If you can dismissed the two CL wins and Liga titles due to a few decisions, then you should dismiss RM's countless trophies under the same standards and "all franco". But of course we will not be expecting that
Someone should dig up the Franco thread from one of the older forums. I get a headache every time I see a Barcelona fan pull the "Franco card", and start talking about something that happened several decades before they were born, without having a clue what they're talking about. I'm not referring to you (ToEy) in particular, by the way Smile
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:33 am

Thimmy wrote:
ToEy wrote:

No seriously.

Someone should dig up the Franco thread from one of the older forums. I get a headache every time I see a Barcelona fan pull the "Franco card", and start talking about something that happened several decades before they were born, without having a clue what they're talking about. I'm not referring to you (ToEy) in particular, by the way Smile
I know I know, there is a reason why I said "all franco" as a comparision to "all villarato" quoted Giggity. If he can dismiss the 2 CLs and La Ligas using villarato (lol), then similarly he should have dismissed all those titles RM won due to franco, both which are illogical.

If anything, I bet Franco had more influence for RM than Villarato for Barca. Still no grounds for dismissing trophies.

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:37 am

Alright enough.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin