SuperMAG
the xcx
Seppuku
Calebvision
9 posters

Go down

Awful, 9/17/11 Empty Awful, 9/17/11

Post by Calebvision Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Absolutely disjointed passing all over the place! No "passing into stride". Embarrassing, in my opinion!

Terrible field condition, in my opinion!

Lastly, the "soccer tradition" of faking a facial injury is pathetic and juvenile and I can't belive that it's not "forbidden" by coaches everywhere!

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Awful, 9/17/11 Empty Re: Awful, 9/17/11

Post by Seppuku Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Coentrao is not a feckin winger ffs. He either plays in LB or doesn't play at all.

Seriously, whats the point of this buy? Was it really necessary to splurge out 30 mil on this guy?

And why the hell was Ozil not playing? When will people understand that Kaka is a flop?

Khedira was great and I love how he stood up for his teammate.

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Seppuku wrote:Coentrao is not a feckin winger ffs. He either plays in LB or doesn't play at all.

Seriously, whats the point of this buy? Was it really necessary to splurge out 30 mil on this guy?

And why the hell was Ozil not playing? When will people understand that Kaka is a flop?

Not to mention Coentrao isisnt any better than marcelo at wings.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Seppuku wrote:Coentrao is not a feckin winger ffs. He either plays in LB or doesn't play at all.

oh yea, u are questioning his buy now, when last 2 months i was bashing this 30 m for a player we dont even need for past 2 months and people were just sucking up to it. its just ridiculus.

OH and guys, if a player like contrao can play CM. imagine a more technical and stronger player like ramos will be in that position, but yea continue to discard my thoughts.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teza1992 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Coentrao would be a decent sub.
It should've been Marcelo up top and Fabio at LB if anything.
My mate(Benfica fan) said he couldn't really play anywhere apart from lb and i'm starting to thing he's right.

Ozil should've started. Kaka did alright in comparisson to the others.
And once sami got sent off it should've beem coentrao for Lass, Ozil for di maria and have him swap around with Kaka. Then by 70'odd it should've been CR7 for Benz to play CF.

Fu*k Mou got every call WRONG Evil or Very Mad

And by the way the ref was alright, we've had much worse and still came up on top. Levante were simply better than us, even before sami got sent off.
teza1992
teza1992
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by skali Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:09 pm

I dont think our problem today was tactical, it was yet another psychologic breakdown we suffered. If we actually played instead of arguing we could have done something. The patience wasn't there.
skali
skali
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:52 am

thats why we need cr7 in the starting line up
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Still early days boys. We aren't in tip top form in the past three games but if this is our bad run then I 'd rather it happen now than in the business end of the season.

Levante cheated their asses off, the ref had a shocker and we were not on our game. These things happen, it's football after all.

I realize in a league where you feel that your rival will win every game it looks bad if we don't win every game. But winning every game is not a realistic goal nor should it be expected to win the league. I'd gladly accept this loss of it meant that our "rut" so to speak happens at the start of the season as opposed to the business end of the season.

Anyway the decisive factors will be the classio's. That has always been the case and it will be the case now as well. In the long run our runs against the other teams will be similar. The classicos will decide this.

P.S. The way some of you drama queens react to one loss is really funny. If you want a perfect season go play FIFA manager.

Last edited by Zealous on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:14 pm

it was tactical and it was physological and mou/reff even made it worse. it was like all the evil groups were striking at once to distroy the great madrid lol.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:55 pm

We lost because we're unable to get that first goal soon enough.
This is why first goal is very important.
With it, we can play with less pressure, another goal is just a matter of time, and even if no more additional goals, as long as our defense aren't sleeping, we'll still get the 1-0 winning.
Without it, we can't release that pressure, we're prone to become frustated (especially when the opponent drives us crazy), and just a matter of time before someone do careless thing (I hate to admit that we're such a not calm enough team when it comes to deal with frustating things).
That's exactly that happened in this game. With plenty amount of possesion & control in the first half, we're unable to create decent amount of chances and still managed to waste a few that we made. We're unproductive and inefficient. Then we became frustated, Di Maria and Khedira ended up did those stupid things that punished us.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Khedira didn't do anything. But I agree with you for the rest.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by skali Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:08 pm

alexander mahone wrote:
Without it, we can't release that pressure, we're prone to become frustated (especially when the opponent drives us crazy), and just a matter of time before someone do careless thing (I hate to admit that we're such a not calm enough team when it comes to deal with frustating things)
And we should be working on that, if we kept on playing patiently and with eleven men we would have scored easily and put this game beyond their reach. It would have been a hard earned 1-0 most likely.

Other than our frustrated response, which is the big problem imo, I agree that Benzema going out was probably a wrong decision by Mourinho. He is too important a creative outlet, and much more capable of playing against teams which defend so narrow than Ronaldo is. Benz + Ozil are our key players to unlock tight defenses which play a narrow formation.
skali
skali
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down