aleumdance
BarcaLearning
billy_gr
ericalism
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rafa is a better choice for the Blues?

When do you think Mou will be sacked? Vote_lcap65%When do you think Mou will be sacked? Vote_rcap 65% 
[ 11 ]
When do you think Mou will be sacked? Vote_lcap35%When do you think Mou will be sacked? Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 17

When do you think Mou will be sacked? Empty When do you think Mou will be sacked?

Post by ericalism Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:07 am

If Chelsea continues playing like this,this guy will be sacked sooner or later :brickwall:
When do you think Mou will be sacked? Shev10
more and more people will find Benitez is a better choice for this Chelsea,
what a great work he had done to lead this team into top last season,
what a stupid decision Chelsea management has made to let Mou replace him.

besides,wondering what kind of part gift Mou will get from Roman this time,maybe another Ferrari?

ericalism
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

When do you think Mou will be sacked? Empty Re: When do you think Mou will be sacked?

Post by billy_gr Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:21 am

Razz 
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

When do you think Mou will be sacked? Empty Re: When do you think Mou will be sacked?

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:33 am

This is seriously a possibility. Im sure majority think he will do good at Chelsea again and absolutely not getting 2 losses in a row already Very Happy

I havent watched their games in full yet but feedback is quite poor overall.

The problem is knowing Abrom, he doesnt have any patience Razz Poor Mou will have to turnh things around and under pressure already.

I dont think Mous ever been in such a bad state for a long long time.

Do u all think he will turn things around?

As much as I hate him, it would be sad to see him leave too soon though. I want to see him at Chelsea for a while long, but ultimately fail probably Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:58 am

before Christmas or end of season
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:51 pm

Knowing Roman im sure that if Mou doesn't win CL he will be sacked Razz
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:05 pm

If he makes it out of the group stages he wont be sacked before the season ends
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Chelsea fans should have kept their mouth closed. Rafa worked magic with Marin and Benayoun ffs.

These players arent Mourinho players, and in cases like Mata will never be.

If Mourinho stays the team will have to be blown up.

Rafa has been vindicated though. A much better manager than everybody thought he was.

Holding what he said against him when Eto'o said just as much, yet is now leading the line.

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:08 pm

[quote="Betty La Fea"]Chelsea fans should have kept their mouth closed. Rafa worked magic with Marin and Benayoun ffs.

Rafa has been vindicated though. A much better manager than everybody thought he was.

Speak for yourself. I always rated him.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:14 pm

Oh please way too early to even discuss this. I think he will win the league which should let him retain his role in Chelsea so I don't see him getting sacked.

And people thinking he wont get out of the group stage... They have the easiest group lol. This loss wont matter because next time they will take their next match more seriously and win. cant see basel, schalke and the other team qualifying over chelski
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Would love to see him get the sack around christmas time lol

rofl banana 
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:21 pm

jibers wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:Chelsea fans should have kept their mouth closed. Rafa worked magic with Marin and Benayoun ffs.

Speak for yourself. I always rated him.
Fair enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:22 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Chelsea fans should have kept their mouth closed. Rafa worked magic with Marin and Benayoun ffs.

Holding what he said against him when Eto'o said just as much, yet is now leading the line.
This is what happens when you try to prove a point with "facts" out of thin air. We played almost 70 matches last season and I watched EVERY minute of EVERY match. The few matches Benayoun & Marin played in, they were ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. Please shut up, he didn't work any magic with those two. I get the general point you're trying to make but at least mention things that were actually true. Jesus!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:23 pm

And as for this thread.......

:facepalm:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Se7en wrote:Oh please way too early to even discuss this. I think he will win the league which should let him retain his role in Chelsea so I don't see him getting sacked.

And people thinking he wont get out of the group stage... They have the easiest group lol. This loss wont matter because next time they will take their next match more seriously and win. cant see basel, schalke and the other team qualifying over chelski
Too early?

Di Matteo was sacked in November after winning the champions league that May. It is never too early.

You are kidding yourself if you dont think Mourinho is on thin ice now. Abramovich doesnt love him the way the fans do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:

This is what happens when you try to prove a point with "facts" out of thin air. We played almost 70 matches last season and I watched EVERY minute of EVERY match. The few matches Benayoun & Marin played in, they were ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. Please shut up, he didn't work any magic with those two. I get the general point you're trying to make but at least mention things that were actually true. Jesus!
Dude dont you want Mata to keep starting? You were probably watching those matches with goggles.

Benayoun and Marin were not sexy choices, so they could have walked on water and got slated. They didnt play good, but Benayoun was well above par when he played, and he kept getting minutes from a manager who even admitted he hated him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:27 pm

Calma down.

Mou will come through. He won't be sacked.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Oh my God....how else do you want me to explain this......THEY WERE BOTH AWFUL!!!!!!

Drop it already. Find another point. You'll probably make a little more sense using something else as an example. And wtf does that even have to do with Mata? :facepalm:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Oh my God....how else do you want me to explain this......THEY WERE BOTH AWFUL!!!!!!

Drop it already. Find another point. You'll probably make a little more sense using something else as an example. And wtf does that even have to do with Mata? :facepalm:
If Benayoun was so awful why did he keep getting minutes?

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:29 pm

This is just a goallegacy moment.

Chelsea will easily make it past the group stages and I know for sure Mou won't be sacked this season.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Se7en wrote:Oh please way too early to even discuss this. I think he will win the league which should let him retain his role in Chelsea so I don't see him getting sacked.

Too early?

Di Matteo was sacked in November after winning the champions league that May. It is never too early.

You are kidding yourself if you dont think Mourinho is on thin ice now. Abramovich doesnt love him the way the fans do.
Still don't see him getting sacked.

Mou is still a quality manager, I'm sure he will pass this group. It's too easy.

As for the league, I can see them winning it becouse everyone is so weak right now in EPL. I think Mous experience (the only manager of the league contenders with actual league/winning experience imo) will be the reason for them to win it.

Cant see him getting sacked, sorry
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Overreaction. They've had a thoroughly average start yet hypothetically it should take time to build (hah) a certain semblance of system to adapt to.

Abramovic will give Mourinho much time instead of sacking him again without notice. Despite his inability to calibrate decisions, I'm sure he won't be stupid enough to sack him despite the fans worshipping him, let alone sacking him at such an early stage.

Fulham is where he'll respond vs a shitty Martin Jol. All will be forgotten.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Literally five games in and people are talking crap. a near perfect start to the season and one champions league loss? basel is a tough team believe it or not

I don't like mou but I don't let feelings cloud my judgement. He is still a good manager
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:41 am

He won't be sacked this season. Mourinho's said he's got young players. It's a long term project. Surely Abramovich understands that. He'll be given 2-3 years.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:31 am

^ The average age of this so called young team vs Basel was 27 years.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:55 am

Natalie Portman wrote:^ The average age of this so called young team vs Basel was 27 years.
Average age of Basel's starters: 25 years ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next