aleumdance
BarcaLearning
billy_gr
ericalism
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rafa is a better choice for the Blues?

When do you think Mou will be sacked? - Page 2 Vote_lcap65%When do you think Mou will be sacked? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 65% 
[ 11 ]
When do you think Mou will be sacked? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%When do you think Mou will be sacked? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 17

When do you think Mou will be sacked? - Page 2 Empty Re: When do you think Mou will be sacked?

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:55 am

Natalie Portman wrote:^ The average age of this so called young team vs Basel was 27 years.
Average age of Basel's starters: 25 years ^^

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

When do you think Mou will be sacked? - Page 2 Empty Re: When do you think Mou will be sacked?

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:14 am

Natalie Portman wrote:^ The average age of this so called young team vs Basel was 27 years.
Doesn't take a magician to get the overall point he was trying to make, does it?

The spine of this current team are young players.

I think that explains it in the simplest terms.

Can't believe I had to do that Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:25 am

They wont win anything until he understands that its not about him anymore but about the 11 players on the field; plain and simple. Once he gets over himself, chelsea will be unbeatable. Not sure his ego is ready for this step yet, thus i predict failure at least on the CL frontier, but failure is necessary and its through failure that he will learn how to evolve.

The excuse that the team is still young and needs tender love and cuddling first hand before results come knocking is just his way of dealing with the stress of the situation and justifying failure; thats his back door. Human nature, we dont think we are ever wrong. Everyone and everything else around us is responsible for our mistakes but never us. At the end of the day, unless something really bad happens, he will get another chance and another season; his second seasons are when results are delivered they say; another backdoor.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:42 am

Just trying to figure out how he's making anything be about him and not the team.

Does he tell the players to think about how to write poems for his grandma rather than giving them tactics against opposition?

Does he sit them down in a circle during training and tell them of his greatest triumphs rather than actually prepare for opposition?

Does he have the players deliver flowers to his home in person rather than giving them opposition players to study? I'm trying to find how exactly he makes his actions about him and not the team....

....oh wait...you're going to mention his press conferences. Yes. Tell me exactly how what he says to the press(like we don't all know he LOVES talking to the English media) change how the players perform on the pitch.

I'm trying to use reason here. I'm trying to put what you've just said together.

This is the problem with a lot of you that just want to jump on any chance to bash him. You want to have something bad to say about Mou so bad that you end up ignoring actual facts(whether for or against) and start grasping at straws. Yes, he has gotten a lot of the tactics wrong this season. He has made mistakes, but that goes for EVERYONE on the team. Every single player has performed like shit. But that's besides the point anyway, at least according to you.

So please explain. How exactly does he "make it about him" rather than the team? :facepalm:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:07 am

Sequels always suck :coffee: 
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:56 am

Motogp69 wrote:Sequels always suck :coffee: 
I don't know I'm a sucker for Godfather 2
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:13 am

Correction, most sequels suck :coffee: 

Godfather 3 :facepalm:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:45 am

He'll be applying for social security tomorrow morning
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:44 am

I will use the following as an example:

I still think Real Madrid stood a better chance to win the CL semis against barca back in 2010 had he known when to open his mouth and when to shut it.

The way he fueled the barca players in particular Messi was a tactical error from the master of mind games. He was beaten by Guardiola who refused to comment during the press conference (in public) and instead took the words of Mourinho in his hands and used them to work to his team's advantage.  Back then, the semis were won not on field but in the press conference room. This is modern mind games and how they're played; what mourinho uses is old text book mind games; they dont work anymore. They're out-dated. With his childish war of words and personnel vendettas, mourinho served as burden to Madrid.

Mourinho should realize that the game is not about him anymore but about the 11 players he fields; they can do the talking for him and that is part of his next evolution if he wants to retain his crown as a top manager because other teams; players and managers, have figured him out.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:46 am

Ignoring all of the extra BS you mentioned, how exactly has his "mind games" resulted in a poor start to the season? Please tell me how exactly he disrespected Basel or their manager or Everton/Martinez, United/Moyes, etc this season?

I've read EVERY quote he has given this season, including watching 2 press conferences live. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out who he has played mind games with or how he has spoken wrongly about anything this season. Unnecessary and tiring stuff sometimes, but mind games? You're reaching.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:12 am

Betty La Fea wrote:Chelsea fans should have kept their mouth closed. Rafa worked magic with Marin and Benayoun ffs.

These players arent Mourinho players, and in cases like Mata will never be.

If Mourinho stays the team will have to be blown up.

Rafa has been vindicated though. A much better manager than everybody thought he was.

Holding what he said against him when Eto'o said just as much, yet is now leading the line.
this

chelsea fans are childish and impatient tossers.
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2