lszanto
Soul
iNFINITY9910
Kick
Shed
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Champions League · Group Stage Match #1 - Chelsea vs Basel - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions League · Group Stage Match #1 - Chelsea vs Basel

Post by lszanto Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:35 am

Kick wrote:To be fair, the Utd match we started without a CF and we were unlucky not to win at Everton. Today was our worst game imo.
Yeah take todays result out and while it's not optimal I don't think it's the worst. Last season we were the only team out of the top 4 to get a result at Everton, it's not an easy place to go and as you said we were unlucky.

Hopefully Mata can finally shake the muscle problems and get back to form.

lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Champions League · Group Stage Match #1 - Chelsea vs Basel - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions League · Group Stage Match #1 - Chelsea vs Basel

Post by Kick Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:44 am

Mata has to start from here on out, no excuses.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazilian Magic Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 am

Mata needs to be in the startin 11.
For me Chelsea seems to have no determination or passion for the PL and CL games,Munich was the only good game in my view.

the Hull city game was disgusting to watch.after we scored to decent goals,we just fooled around
Brazilian Magic
Brazilian Magic
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Losing is one thing, but losing without positives to take out of the game is another thing. I don't mind losing, like in the Bayern game, people were still happy cos we gave a good fight.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:23 pm

I think Mou has too may options in Midfield and that is a problem. Same problem he had at Madrid.

Van Ginkel has n't played for a while and he suddenly plays. He looked off-pace. We have Kevin and he didn't play. These 2 players played the pre-season. But we played Willian/Eto who just came in. I think Mou is putting everyone under pressure. He probably needs to ease players into the team rather than plain pressure.

We should have played Pre-season team with Torres up-front and new signing coming as subs. Mou took a gamble and it mis-fired.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Nedved wrote:I think Mou has too may options in Midfield and that is a problem. Same problem he had at Madrid.

Van Ginkel has n't played for a while and he suddenly plays. He looked off-pace. We have Kevin and he didn't play. These 2 players played the pre-season. But we played Willian/Eto who just came in. I think Mou is putting everyone under pressure. He probably needs to ease players into the team rather than plain pressure.

We should have played Pre-season team with Torres up-front and new signing coming as subs. Mou took a gamble and it mis-fired.
I think I agree with you, the new signings should be eased into the team starting as subs and then given full starts.  Starting Van ginkel and Willian was pretty much showing underestimation of our opponent, it's almost like mancini's Manchester city where he never had a definite starting eleven.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Apart from Eto'o, I agree as well. I don't mind rotating squads but its a gamble.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Were not no new signings started in our first 2 games? Then just 1 in the next 2? Then 2 in the fifth? Then 3 in the sixth? If that's not 'easing in', I don't know what is - and even completely irrespective of that, you can hardly point the finger at debutantes when the entire team looks like shit...
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazilian Magic Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:44 am

I think it's our attitude,one thing about MOU is that he always underestimate his opponents.He has bags of confidence,but it doesnt always pay off.
Brazilian Magic
Brazilian Magic
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:03 pm

Something is wrong somewhere... since Carlo left.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:16 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Something is wrong somewhere... since Carlo left.
After Carlo left it became a new team
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:18 am

TBH, since we won the EPL last, we've not had a plan, we've just been buying players for the hell of it.

I mean if you look at it, Ramires was a 4-3-3 player, Mata made us switch to the 4-2-3-1 and Hazard and Schurrle came from a 4-3-3 while Oscar was brought in to play 4-2-3-1. We've not had a set plan due to the numerous changes in managers and now we're stuck somewhere in the middle.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:58 pm

And he wants Mata out of the equation.. this is bullshit!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6