McAgger
Sina
SUPERCARTTS
EL Patron
RedOranje
65 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by aleumdance Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 11:57

Twoism wrote:
aleumdance wrote:lol, anyone who believes Draxler is coming LOL
It's the same story with Suarez, Benzema, Gotze ( last summer) if the bid is rumored to be true, aim at very difficult targets, offer some high number ( high for Arsenal standard, still below market norm), get rejected and shrug it off with " Well we  did fancy and try big names". Fans will let it go "What more can Arsenal do?" And we enter season like usual, 13 fully fit players and 5 injury prone or deadwood back up
said it all mate...

when we could have gotten someone like Capoue, a proper winger that is not so expensive,, and all

aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by aleumdance Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 11:59

Wenger ain't buying $hit people..

lets move on

aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 12:01

furiouswindbottom wrote:Please sign Draxler!

I'm on my knees Wenger!
Draxler won't move and I think his release clause is something outrageous anyway. Arsenal won't get him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 12:06

here is a quote from Arsenal-mania that makes so much sense

He bank's too much on internal player development testing the patience of fans and other outsiders. One time this worked out was the 07-08 season. We lost Henry but got in Eduardo and Sagna. No one expected us to do anything of note that season but the way Flamini, Cesc, Hleb, Clichy and Adebayor came to fore was quite frankly astounding. Ade scored 30 goals, Hleb became one heck of an AM, Flamini was possibly the best defensive midfielder that year. Cesc physically improved which catapulted his game.

Similarly, Nasri, Jack and Song were highlights of 10-11 season.

Think he's expecting something similar from this crop of players although I think Giroud doesn't have the potential to become a leading striker which can help challenge for league. Hence our constant links with decent strikers all summer.

The back 5 is relatively stable injuries permitting. Ramsey is kicking on from his performance at the tail end of last season. Walcott's improving at a steady pace. Cazorla and Giroud will be better with a season under the belt. The big doubts are whether Jack and Ox can really push on to be consistent performers. Both have all the talent in the world, they need to produce it on the pitch consistently. The Flamini signing is insurance for Arteta from the looks of it. From Wenger's recent comments Ryo going to get a decent amount of game time.

Some of this is possible to make us really competitive if we had a fully fit squad for a majority of the season but with Ox and Podolski already injured for 3 months. We are one Giroud injury from our season being wrecked. We need a striker desperately even now, any other attacking option would be welcome but a striker's imperative.
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 13:21

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:This place is just filled with venom. Fair enough some of you guys want Arsene to go away, but to say the things that have been said about the greatest manager our club has ever had :facepalm: 

Others say that us gooners are a fickle bunch... I am starting to see why they might feel that way now.

Not much we can do (if ...and a big ass if) about the lack of signings. Lets just enjoy the football and support our team. Do know that Ivan Gazidis was mainly hired (in 2008) so that wenger did not have to  worry about having to  close the deals. Its not Arsene's job to  close the deals. So our lack of business is down to our board  and not wenger. His job is to round up the talents  and have Gadizis take care of the signings.
You're never to far from a blinkered Wenger supporter. Filled with Venom? Even head of states and royalty aren't immune to venomous taunts. Being the "Greatest manager" of Arsenal mean absolute nothing when constant lies are told. Recognise that Wenger is his own problem.

It's not wenger's job to close deals? You are aware that he assumed the position to close every deal right? Nothing gets signed unless Wenger says so. Are you also aware that the board are in fact powerless in regards to who get signed? Wenger doesn't "round up" anything, you silly man. There's a reason teams have scouts as they're the ones who "round up" the prospective players so that Wenger can make the final decision. How often do you hear about Wenger being in the stands of other teams?

Seriously, your knowledge is so inaccurate, I don't even know why you post in this section. You just make things up as you go along. You probably don't even know who Arsenal and Wenger are.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 13:31

The Telegraph report Arsenal are willing to spend up to £40million on Draxler but Schalke want something like £60million for him as he only recently signed a two year extension to fend off interest. They also report Real Madrid have offered Kaka to us.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 13:58

WHY DIDN'T WE USE THE 40 MILLION TO TRY AND ENTICE LUIS GUSTAVO?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 14:07

SUPERCARTTS wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:This place is just filled with venom. Fair enough some of you guys want Arsene to go away, but to say the things that have been said about the greatest manager our club has ever had :facepalm: 

Others say that us gooners are a fickle bunch... I am starting to see why they might feel that way now.

Not much we can do (if ...and a big ass if) about the lack of signings. Lets just enjoy the football and support our team. Do know that Ivan Gazidis was mainly hired (in 2008) so that wenger did not have to  worry about having to  close the deals. Its not Arsene's job to  close the deals. So our lack of business is down to our board  and not wenger. His job is to round up the talents  and have Gadizis take care of the signings.
You're never to far from a blinkered Wenger supporter. Filled with Venom? Even head of states and royalty aren't immune to venomous taunts. Being the "Greatest manager" of Arsenal mean absolute nothing when constant lies are told. Recognise that Wenger is his own problem.

It's not wenger's job to close deals? You are aware that he assumed the position to close every deal right? Nothing gets signed unless Wenger says so. Are you also aware that the board are in fact powerless in regards to who get signed? Wenger doesn't "round up" anything, you silly man. There's a reason teams have scouts as they're the ones who "round up" the prospective players so that Wenger can make the final decision. How often do you hear about Wenger being in the stands of other teams?

Seriously, your knowledge is so inaccurate, I don't even know why you post in this section. You just make things up as you go along. You probably don't even know who Arsenal and Wenger are.
mate thanks

nobody can be a Wenger apologist now, he has the power to make the transfers, but he declines to make erm..
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 14:17

aleumdance wrote:WHY DIDN'T WE USE THE 40 MILLION TO TRY AND ENTICE LUIS GUSTAVO?
because wenger doesnt make sense
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 14:32

REWB wrote:
aleumdance wrote:WHY DIDN'T WE USE THE 40 MILLION TO TRY AND ENTICE LUIS GUSTAVO?
because wenger doesnt make sense
its a pain really...honestly..

we don't need draxler, we put a stupid bid for Gustavo, when we could nuse this 40 Million to get him and a different winger
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 14:53

furiouswindbottom wrote:Please sign Draxler!

I'm on my knees Wenger!
Seriously, if Arsenal was able to make this happen I would be pretty upset. Draxler has always been my dream signing for Spurs this Summer. It would be an amazing pick up if Arsenal made it happen.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 15:15

Spurs bandwagon-ers can gtfo from this section and write on Spurs section.... ? Oh wait.

Speaking of transfers ... I killed twitter refresh button and all I read is some Internet Bullshit Artist bullshit.

Im out of ideas who could we sign now?
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 15:23

kennethcole are you highburied or feverpitch?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 15:28

I get the feeling that the same ones moaning about why we didn't sign Gustavo et al will settle for Draxler as our only signing. The funniest thing about the Draxler rumour is that if we were to sign him, he'll be our ONLY signing lol
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 15:35

BREAKING: Arsenal have offered Schalke £26m & Lukas Podolski for Julian Draxler - via reliable @JanAageFjortoft
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 15:42

Samuelj29060 wrote:BREAKING: Arsenal have offered Schalke £26m & Lukas Podolski for Julian Draxler - via reliable @JanAageFjortoft
Sell our only remaining striker for another attacking midfielder?

I think my grandmother could manage Arsenal and do a better job than that.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 15:51

I knew we were going to do that.

I just ****ing knew it
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 16:01

REWB wrote:kennethcole are you highburied or feverpitch?
Why? Smile

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 16:06

[STOP; The word filter is in place for a reason]

Last edited by RedOranje on Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 16:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Profanity)
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 16:06

AnJl wrote:
Samuelj29060 wrote:BREAKING: Arsenal have offered Schalke £26m & Lukas Podolski for Julian Draxler - via reliable @JanAageFjortoft
Sell our only remaining striker for another attacking midfielder?

I think my grandmother could manage Arsenal and do a better job than that.
Podolski isn't a striker, they play the same position as Draxler and he has started already a few games ahead of Podolski for Germany.

Tbh I wouldn't be against this if Oxlade-Chamberlain wasn't injured but he is and that's why I wouldn't let Poldo go if he wants to stay.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 16:14

Now I'd be gutted if we loose podolski. But guys, he is a very special talent.

Like it or not we lack that. So we need to add it somewhere , and it doesn't really matter where.

It seems di Maria is open to leaving also mentioned us as an interesting option if the Gil exclusive reports are correct. So imagine signing di Maria, draxler, cabaye, and possibly one or two panic buy defenders. That is a WAY better haul than we have any business what so ever getting this late in the window. Our season and our future mind you look MUCH brighter in that scenario
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 16:21

aleumdance wrote:[STOP; The word filter is in place for a reason]
I am confused
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 16:24

Selling our most clinical player in front of goal... :facepalm:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 16:29

maybe di maria is coming

cuz if he aint

we are dead
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by abirking Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 16:30

Whats the point of getting draxler if podolski goes. We will have the same level of depth, more competition between young wingers ( Ox and Drax), and Drax will need a year to acclimatise in PL. Just give them 40 million Euro instead of Poldi. I think a CB and Gk is more important now ( with Flamini resolving DM and full-back issue).
abirking
abirking
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 16:33

lol isnt podolski injured anyway? dont think they would take that deal, if poldi was fit however i could see them taking it.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next