Kaladin
Kick
baresi
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

De Sciglio Fan Club Empty De Sciglio Fan Club

Post by baresi Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:57 am

Sell ES, Sell Balo, sell Milan if you want but don't touch him, what a player for Milan and the NT. Next Milan captain imo very well deserves it play him RB no problem, LB yes sir, you are benched its your call mister, never complains plays his heart off for the red and black shirt.

Solid defensively always ahead of his opponents and gets their next move, decent going forward and still 20 yrs old.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

De Sciglio Fan Club Empty Re: De Sciglio Fan Club

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:31 am

I'm a fan. :bow: :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:37 am

I love this kid
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:01 pm

I absolutely love De Sciglio, however it's important that he remains level headed, he still has a long way to go as a defender. It's a position in which experience is paramount and he is still far from flawless as a player, however I am very confident that he will continue to grow and grow. Gaining meaningful experience in the national team at such a young age is highly impressive and he looks like he may very well be nailing down a permanent place within the squad for the World Cup.

Capitan Futuro Proud
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:20 pm

You all know my views on De Sciglio as he is already close to be world class. One of the few complete fullbacks out there. Ambidextrous, can cross with both feet, intelligent, versatile, iron hard mentality etc

Yet why is the notion that he is future captain coming up? Mauro Tassoti already said that Mattia's largest problem is that he is too quiet and introspective on and off the pitch. The Milanisti senatore, staff and Allegri have already spoken of El-Shaarawy's leadership on the pitch while already being a huge presence in the locker room. The difference is obvious. SES is our futuro capitano.

MDS though Proud
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:13 pm

De Sciglio Fan Club 1011842_543592985697929_1501411412_n

DAMN... He is definitely not quite in the gym
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:48 pm

The kid is the total package!!!!! The Milan is strong with this one.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:19 pm

Love this guy. He should play RB though, Abate's clueless.
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:36 pm

I'd sleep a lot better at night with De Sciglio and Constant on the flanks.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:46 pm

What a talent. Watched him against Mexico and was the 2nd best player after Pirlo

I am a fan :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Are you guys drunk? Abate is one of the best fullbacks in the world and miles ahead of that stupid hack Constant. While Constant was getting ripped apart by Barca, Abate was holding his own and creating Milan's best chances from the right. Him and De Sciglio should be our fullbacks for any years.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:10 am

de sciglio is good, but times he plays a bit carelessly. need more of tassotti lesson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:43 am

GL jinx strikes again
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:09 am

Horrible game today. Classic GL jinx. Nerman is next.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:22 am

I like him I just hate how he's so timid when attacking.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:19 pm

De Sciglio is far too nonchalant on the pitch for my liking. I feel like he's always playing at 50%. He needs to be more aggressive, whether it is going in for a crunching tackle or running down the flank to produce a cross.

He clearly has talent, but like other's said he's very timid and careless right now. Needs to play with more drive and concentration.

That being said, he has all the qualities to be a great fullback. Needs to work on getting stronger, more aggressive and less careless.

Abate gets way too much hate. He is UNBEATABLE 1v1.

If we are to play 4-3-1-2 Abate must improve his crosses tho.

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:46 pm

De Sciglio is the first player in my life that I think is too mature in a way.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Everyone should give him a break, he is 20 years old playing out of position at the international level. Could you imagine? When I was 20 I was worried about playing against Serie D sides. Fortunately my football career ended there.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Milantildeath wrote:Everyone should give him a break, he is 20 years old playing out of position at the international level. Could you imagine? When I was 20 I was worried about playing against Serie D sides. Fortunately my football career ended there.

You played pro? That's pretty awesome. respect.

regarding de sciglio, I think his game is far more complete than El Shaarawy at this point. He is good at defending, passing and crossing - pretty much has all the traits to become a quality FB already.

It would be nice playing MDS at RB, but we have Abate in his prime there who is very reliable, so i'm ok with MDS become a left back. I am actually right footed and play LB as well (as does someone called Paolo), so i'd be happy if he followed my (Paolo's) path Cool

I personally think Mattia will become world class soon... Just needs to be more aggressive and show more HUNGER.

Also Maggio is absolute garbage, Abate please start vs Brazil

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:09 pm

KR10 wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Everyone should give him a break, he is 20 years old playing out of position at the international level. Could you imagine? When I was 20 I was worried about playing against Serie D sides. Fortunately my football career ended there.

You played pro? That's pretty awesome. respect.

regarding de sciglio, I think his game is far more complete than El Shaarawy at this point. He is good at defending, passing and crossing - pretty much has all the traits to become a quality FB already.

It would be nice playing MDS at RB, but we have Abate in his prime there who is very reliable, so i'm ok with MDS become a left back. I am actually right footed and play LB as well (as does someone called Paolo), so i'd be happy if he followed my (Paolo's) path Cool

I personally think Mattia will become world class soon... Just needs to be more aggressive and show more HUNGER.

Also Maggio is absolute garbage, Abate please start vs Brazil

I wouldn't call it professional. We would have friendlies against local professional sides. There were some that we beat though.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:16 am

Arquitescu wrote:You all know my views on De Sciglio as he is already close to be world class. One of the few complete fullbacks out there. Ambidextrous, can cross with both feet, intelligent, versatile, iron hard mentality etc

Yet why is the notion that he is future captain coming up? Mauro Tassoti already said that Mattia's largest problem is that he is too quiet and introspective on and off the pitch. The Milanisti senatore, staff and Allegri have already spoken of El-Shaarawy's leadership on the pitch while already being a huge presence in the locker room. The difference is obvious. SES is our futuro capitano.

MDS though Proud
I can't see ES as Milan captain, he misses something i can't explain but he definitely does not have Milan's captain charisma, at least not for me.

The way MDS plays, or the positive anger i see in him when the game is not going our way reminds me of certain legends 3,6.

Rewatch Roma-Milan and then you would realize he is not quite on the pitch, I chose Roma game only for the fact that playing against a legend like Totti is a frightening idea for much experienced players, not mention locking horns with Totti as MDS did... The guy sweats for the club and you can tell he is a one club player....

BTW I am yet to be convinced with ES as our main star player or a major star player...
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:50 am

baresi wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:You all know my views on De Sciglio as he is already close to be world class. One of the few complete fullbacks out there. Ambidextrous, can cross with both feet, intelligent, versatile, iron hard mentality etc

MDS though Proud
I can't see ES as Milan captain, he misses something i can't explain but he definitely does not have Milan's captain charisma, at least not for me.

The way MDS plays, or the positive anger i see in him when the game is not going our way reminds me of certain legends 3,6.

Rewatch Roma-Milan and then you would realize he is not quite on the pitch, I chose Roma game only for the fact that playing against a legend like Totti is a frightening idea for much experienced players, not mention locking horns with Totti as MDS did... The guy sweats for the club and you can tell he is a one club player....

BTW I am yet to be convinced with ES as our main star player or a major star player...
I don't know what you're talking about. El Sharaawy plays the game with passion and you can see his love for Milan in his game. Once he changes his hairstyle, he will have all the ingredients to lead our team. MDS is great, but for me, ES is ahead of him in the future captain category.
Though, tbh, I don't think we should be worrying about our captain for the near future. Montolivo is going to be captain for now and he will remain so for a while. By the time he retires/leaves, who knows where ES or MDS will be!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:56 pm

De Sciglio has quality in his game. He's great positioning when defending his flank , cautious with the ball , fast moving forward and tracking back and able to produce fine crosses into the area. He's young and will improve a lot more if he keeps going like that and already has experience from different periods and situations in top flight. Part of the NT , too.

I can add more now that i think of it .. such as his calm and focus in the tactical aspect of the game , being a true part of the team. Anyhow , he only lacks time. He's not perfect , none has ever been perfect. That he's so good right now , it should be enough , even more than enough , i think.

As for the armband , that's something far away even to talk about for the time being , yet i am pretty sure he will at least be one of the 3 , when the day comes. I'd say he has very good chances of being the actual one as well , but time can alter everything , so i can't possibly say anything for sure. He has the mentality , though. The one who wants to lead must first learn to obey and De Sciglio is a prime example so far , given his age and how he handles himself on and off the pitch.

No player was ever born to become captain one day and it's no different with De Sciglio or El Shaarawy . A captain must have the will to assume responsibilities and the ability to realise these into benefit for the team. Both players have shown that desire so far yet only time will tell if they can keep this up , like our previous captains did with pleasure. We have had the luxury to have rare captains over the years and i am pretty sure it will stay like that , whoever succeeds Montolivo (Proud) .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:15 pm

De Sciglio Fan Club IwLLcCKdDP8zL

dat De Sciglio Afro
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 pm

MDS though Proud

De Sciglio's current manner on the pitch should not exclude him from such a conversation as the quiet manner in which he goes about his business owes much to his position as a youngster still on the fringes of the squad. Captains need not necessarily be born or ready made, but rather De Sciglio has the requisite characteristics to become a true leader. Despite his lack of seniority in the squad and the confines of his youthful naivete, De Sciglio's performances have highlighted two important strengths, great composure and resilience. Whilst Mattia lacks the seniority within the playing group currently, our culture remains strong and we are a club that teach responsibility and leadership. His position as a young Italian who is hugely popular with the fans is already involving Mattia in many ventures in which he will be trained and helped to teach others about the culture of the club and instilling our values not just on the pitch but off it. Our very own leader Montolivo, is a player who has grown throughout his career, and grown as a leader as opportunities for leadership have been put into his path. At this stage in his career, Mattia's opportunities have been limited by his status in the squad, however he is, I am sure, a player we will see grow in stature as a leader on the pitch. De Sciglio would certainly not lack illustrious company as an introverted leader, with the likes of Philip Lahm and Lionel Messi leaping to mind as captains who break the mould that most envision for a leader.

Importantly, the issue of a new captain is many years off, time which will be crucial in developing the new leaders amongst a squad that is increasingly regenerating itself and time I feel that De Sciglio will better utilise. I am however swayed by my personal preference for the captaincy to not be held by a forward. We shall see in future, of course. For now though, he still has much to do to grow as a player and this should remain his primary focus.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next