Le Samourai
Zealous
Mamad
FennecFox7
huntsman
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

We are at Fault and We lacked Maturity - Page 2 Empty Re: We are at Fault and We lacked Maturity

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I meant Higuain, and that could apply to Benzema as well as he used to. but he is also guilty of Racing at nights in madrid. i can mention things that have happened before this season as well, but the idea is that its a process that didnt function for many reasons.

I understand how mourinho was wrong, and arbeloa is there acting like he was a saint but if as much as we can blame him, we have to be wondering if our players are doing all they can themselves to put the team in the conditions to win and it's not always the case.

The players need to grow up. A coach needs to help them do that.

WTF bro?

The players are adults, not kids, and they're getting paid bucketloads. My ass they need help to grow up Laughing They already should be grown up

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

We are at Fault and We lacked Maturity - Page 2 Empty Re: We are at Fault and We lacked Maturity

Post by Zealous Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:47 pm

The team lacked motivation this year, that much is obvious to me. Mourinho's mistake was probably the methods he used to get a reaction out of the players. Shame it didn't work out in the end but it's certainly not a case of big bad Mou vs the innocent kids who need guidance to grow up. Sam said so himself this squad is filled with stud champions, they need to start acting like that, not to mention these guys makes millions a year and with that comes a degree of responsibility and accountability.

Anyway hopefully motivation won't be a problem next season and the balance is maintained under the new coach.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:42 pm

chances are, if the new coach doesnt speak the same language as the players it will fail just as much. that whole man management thing just became crystal clear to me, thanks sacchi Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by AmarillaDirecta Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:46 pm

After bringing a cancerous football to madrid, being a classless prick, wasting millions in useless/horrible purchases, and bringing us only 1 relevant trophy despite being the first coach in YEEAAAARS that actually got a chance (money, power, time) he is still being defended tooth and nail? ffs.

Hes imploded everywhere hes gone for reasons already stated, his time came to leave and in the end i dont think theres much to be proud of at least the way i see it.
AmarillaDirecta
AmarillaDirecta
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:21 am

Someone said
Giggity5313 wrote:

Casillas was the one at fault the most though. Honestly, he has to be the biggest baby on planet earth. Honestly on form his ability is unquestionable but he still is a huge baby and what he did to mou to get him out was disgraceful.

Other then his shit hoof the ball tactics mou wasn't too bad in hindsight.. the players were

Casillas :facepalm:

When Mou benched him and he should have been smarter than that. The media like this kind of story, that's what their main business.
But it was so obvious, for me at least, that Adan was never going to take his place permanently. Proof is , when he got injuried , they bought Lopez.
His injury was so bad-timed though but still.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:33 am

AmarillaDirecta wrote:After bringing a cancerous football to madrid, being a classless prick, wasting millions in useless/horrible purchases, and bringing us only 1 relevant trophy despite being the first coach in YEEAAAARS that actually got a chance (money, power, time) he is still being defended tooth and nail? ffs.

Hes imploded everywhere hes gone for reasons already stated, his time came to leave and in the end i dont think theres much to be proud of at least the way i see it.

Mourinho is not know for playing great football : he is the most pragmatic manager , at least the most succesful in this category.
His record is not actually bad at all, and it's a shame you don't see it.
Oddly, his failure lies in the dressing room . He is well know for having great relationship with his players and for the 1st time of his life , he didn't have it.

And he tried imo. But this is Madrid, Hell and Paradise at the same time
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:41 am

Bénin wrote:
AmarillaDirecta wrote:After bringing a cancerous football to madrid, being a classless prick, wasting millions in useless/horrible purchases, and bringing us only 1 relevant trophy despite being the first coach in YEEAAAARS that actually got a chance (money, power, time) he is still being defended tooth and nail? ffs.

Mourinho is not know for playing great football : he is the most pragmatic manager , at least the most succesful in this category.

To play beautiful football you need a certain breed of players which is not found at madrid. To grow that kind of breed it will take years. Madrid will never be known but for it's efficient counter attacking football because of the way the club is managed. It has nothing to do with Mourinho.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:03 am

I didn't want mou to stay. I hate his tactics. Watching us play was painful

But the players are at fault too. Please, if you don't blame the players as well, you have a problem. Professionals, whether they get along or not, have to work together. I don't talk shit to my manager at work no matter how much I hate his fatass

Casillas should do the same and keep his mouth shut
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:12 am

Casillas hasnt said the word every since he was benched actually, so your asscusations are misguided. if you are talking about the Sara thing, then you should be aware that Mou clashing with the players was public knowledge in Spain and particularly in madrid. At times it's like people here follow Real MAdrid through goal.com only. Every single piece of media in madrid, from canal+, cuatro, cadena ser, cope, marca, as, elmundo, elpais, every international correspondant that was following madrid could have told you just that, it was an open secret. So using what she said as a cop out to attack Casillas is really ridiculous. As far as i am concerned, Casillas standing up to the coach when he started using his bs tactics is his job as madrid captain, and i expected no less. He got benched, he didnt make a fuss about it in the medias, and didnt say a word to undermine the coach or the players.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:47 am

nick, even if everyone was aware of it, sara talking just confirms it.

i don't know how you can be okay with a player leaking anything to the media, it was a bad move by iker, no other way to see it. and it's not the first time sara confirms issues in the lockerroom, she leaked the story about cr vs iker fight aswell.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:28 am

Zealous wrote:The only guy who was in the dressing room this season between us and Arbeloa was Arbeloa lol

He is more qualified to make comments about this. All we have are rumours of what happened.

Well Said. Doesn't this pretty much sum up?

I think English have their heads in right place when it comes to Choosing captains in sports(all sports). Be it Football or Cricket - they always give importance to Captaincy - even though he is not an outstanding player, they choose someone with certain skills a leader should have, some one who takes initiative and someone who puts Team infront of personal battles. Mou made mistakes, he screwed up his PR. No question. But what were the so called Captains doing? Players follow who lead them and Captains ideally should have worked it out for the greater good, instead of going to the Media.

As Arbeloa summed it up. It is not the talent but immaturity as a Team that let us down.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:47 am

Arbeloa: Mourinho will never return to Madrid

"I can’t imagine Mourinho ever returning to Real Madrid," he told La Sexta.

"There are people who do not like to have a coach who will not let you relax. I prefer people like Mourinho, who tells you exactly what he wants.”

"It has been my worst season since I arrived. I've not produced good enough performances and I am aware of that.”
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:16 am

Lol at Arbeloa speaking so much of Mourinho, wonder how the rest of the players will feel with his as of late kissing ass.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:37 am

Arbeloa is respected in the team and he's tight with pretty much everyone. I don't think anyone will hold his comments againt him. Besides like the true stud he is Arbeloa is also blaming himself and so far he has been the only one to do that.

Everyone else has been deflecting blame pretty pathetically (Mou last interview was pure b*tch move btw) and Pepe is still glued to Iker's anus after trying to gain the good graces of the people by backstabbing someone.

Seriously anyone who doesn't think highly of Arbeloa as a professional and a man is a poor judge of character.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:33 am

i don't think arbeloa is that respected tbh. Apparently, the spaniards on the club don't really like him (you never see him being around them) and he's not really part of the other clicks either... pretty much on his own. Nobody pays much attention to him Laughing

who cares what a bench warmer has to say anyhow.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:22 am

sportsczy wrote:i don't think arbeloa is that respected tbh. Apparently, the spaniards on the club don't really like him (you never see him being around them) and he's not really part of the other clicks either... pretty much on his own. Nobody pays much attention to him Laughing

who cares what a bench warmer has to say anyhow.

Indeed. Arbeloa is what you get when you google "The pack of one"... ':facepalm:'

https://twitter.com/aarbeloa17/status/302470592915963909/photo/1
https://twitter.com/aarbeloa17/status/306541147289948161/photo/1
https://twitter.com/aarbeloa17/status/325228779440074752/photo/1
http://instagram.com/p/Vhz6YqRWSM/#
http://instagram.com/p/Ul6df8RWbb/#
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:52 am

I don't know what you're talking about sportsczy becouse you see Arbeloa regurly with Xabi and Callejon, and the rest of the spaniards. I seriously doubt he isn't respected... His instagram clearly shows he hangs outside the training facility with others in the squad aswell...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:14 am

Arbeloa is tight with everyone and if it looks like he's a loner it's because he's above clique bullsh*t.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:15 am

I like Arbeloa, not for the superfluous garbage about Mourinhio, but because he's no nonsense guy who will do his job and admit his own mistakes. He seems to have had a good relationship with Mourinhio, the players he actually treats with some degree of respect seem are usually very committed to him, and here that is Arbeloa.

Pepe....I saw what he said as a response to Mou's idiotic press conference before the game. If he was trying to save his ass, so be it, there was absolutely nothing incorrect about what he said.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:21 am

It's not that he's not respected... but not moreso that any other squad member. In no way would you call Arbeloa one the leaders of Real Madrid. He just gets a lot of media time because he loves to talk and he's Spanish.

He's like Albiol except that Albiol isn't a media whore.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Whatever dude, regardless of all that what Arbeloa is saying is pretty much true.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:10 pm

It is true from Arbeloa's perspective. You're acting as though Mou is the constant and all the players independent variables. He had good relationships with some players, terrible with others.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:23 pm

yeah this is one player perspective, the only one who is talking because i a, sure other players feel different about him. That image of mourinho that does everything for the club first and foremost is not something i have seen in 3 years he has been here. he spoke a lot of truth, but also spoke a lot for himself
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Except I trust this particular player's account more than the others.

Having said that I'm not really on "Team Mou" here. I just want people to take responsibility for a poor season. So far Alvaro is the only guy raising his hand and saying he hasn't been as good as he should have been.

Everyone else is on full deflection mode (Mou included) and it really annoys me.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:04 pm

It's interesting that the the players/people taking the high road are those that could just rip Mou a new one and deservedly so... yet they are very quiet and showing respect and class both towards the club and Mou.

While on the other hand, you have Mou and the pro-Mou clan who can't stop talking and pointing a finger at anything they can find to deflect responsibility. I have a feeling that Arbeloa realizes he's done at Madrid and he's doing a media interview for Mou so maybe he brings him to Chelsea.

Good job Arbeloa. Do your thing!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:03 pm

They don't need to say anything though. Not when the media and the loyal cult followers have been doing a great job protecting them from responsibility and accountability.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next