LeSwagg James
urbaNRoots
Lex
Die Borussen
Babun
59 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Champions League Semi Final Draw - Page 4 Empty Re: Champions League Semi Final Draw

Post by izzy Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Messia wrote:How is this a great semi final when Madrid is involved.

I really wish Quarter final was Juventus vs Madrid and Bayern vs Gala by now semi finals teams will be

Bayern, Barca, Juventus and Dortmund.

Those are the best teams in Europe and Madrid are not part of them, lets hope they get Bayern or Dortmund and off with their arrogance will be thy case.

Idroizet, who do you think you're fooling?

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Champions League Semi Final Draw - Page 4 Empty Re: Champions League Semi Final Draw

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Messia wrote:How is this a great semi final when Madrid is involved.

I really wish Quarter final was Juventus vs Madrid and Bayern vs Gala by now semi finals teams will be

Bayern, Barca, Juventus and Dortmund.

Those are the best teams in Europe and Madrid are not part of them, lets hope they get Bayern or Dortmund and off with their arrogance will be thy case.

speak english :coffee:
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:59 pm

izzy wrote:Idroizet, who do you think you're fooling?

No one I tell you, that crazy flippy floppy man is fooling no one. Also, one shouldn't assume Juventus would have beaten Real Madrid nor vice versa.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:02 pm

I'd love to see Barca-Bayern. That would be a very mouthwatering game. Difficult to predict a winner from this one.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Messia Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:07 pm

How about this guise..?

This is madrid fan thinking out loud, Madrid vs Barca (....we can do it) Madrid vs Dortmund (shitting on his panties), Madrid vs Bayern (Oh my God, HE IS DEAD)

Messia
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Messia wrote:How about this guise..?

This is madrid fan thinking out loud, Madrid vs Barca (....we can do it) Madrid vs Dortmund (shitting on his panties), Madrid vs Bayern (Oh my God, HE IS DEAD)

u r weird
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:13 pm

we should keep him here for a while
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:

u r weird

Idri , are you ok ? because this is almost creepy
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:25 pm

4/10
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Champions League Semi Final Draw - Page 4 1323979808_gorilla_riding_a_bike_www_fbgif_com

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:40 pm

That cant be a real gorilla Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:50 pm

It isn't Laughing

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Looooooooooool Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:30 am

Updaten the thread with draw options. I think there's no need to open another thread for the draw. I fancy the option 1 :coffee:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:59 am

I just read this last page. WTF?! Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:16 am

This is the most dynamic semi final I have seen in a while

Barcelona - Depend far too much on Messi. If he gets injured they won't reach the final. He draws too many players unto himself and creates so much space it makes me sick. They don't follow the 6 second ball recovery anymore and their defence has had to defend conventionally despite them not being set up for it due to their positional play and their ridculous high line. BRB highline, brb no pressing, brb conceding over a goal a game brb Cruyff is suffering

Madrid - The most reactive team left. Love playing without the ball. Vertical and the fastest attack. They have no solutions to teams that sit deep, but luckily Bayern and Barcelona are extremely pro active and Dortmund defenders positioning are pretty bad even when they try to be compact. Madrid will are my favourites to win the tournament.

Bayern - Last season they were Never Munchen, this season they are breaking records left right and centre. Surprised me with how superior they were to Juventus. Rightly favourites based on form but I still think they have a suspect mentality. In terms of playing style they are functional like a typical german team with a modern twist and have no stand out weaknesses. relatively solid at the back, have one of the best GK in Europe, Great full backs, great CM, great wingers. The one problem is that Manz is susepended for the first leg and he is the one that initiates their relentless pressing game. Flopmez will start and will most likely be the reason Bayern get knocked out. He is the reason Bayern had to go to penalties last season against Madrid. Suspect mentality and goes missing in big games.

Dortmund - European footballs new golden boys. More similar to Madrid than most people think. Best during the tranistion. Struggled when teams started sitting back in the Bundesliga. Will be comfortable relinquishing possession. They play very slick football but their defence will be a problem especially if Hummels doesnt start, noone to build from the back. Lewandowski us the worst finisher I have ever seen with tthe amount of chances Dortmund create.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:31 am

Good post Jibers.

I agree with most of it but i do have Bayern down as favourites and i do think unlike a lot of people that if Barca faced Dortmund they would have huge problems.

Madrid are Madrid and while i do think they would beat Dortmund ( experience reasons) and Barca but i think Bayern would beat them.

As for Barca i think any of the 3 will beat them and i'm not trolling.... they have too many problems which the 3 left will exploit.... Messi won't be enough this time.

While i do agree on losing Mandzukic for Gomez will be a massive blow to Bayern if for just pressing and linking up reasons alone but if they can remain in the tie for the 2nd leg i will put them favourites against anyone.

Anything can of course happen but i really can't look past Bayern at the moment and that has been the same all season so impressed with what Heynckes has done there the lulz if Guardiola takes them backwards.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:37 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Good post Jibers.

I agree with most of it but i do have Bayern down as favourites and i do think unlike a lot of people that if Barca faced Dortmund they would have huge problems.

Madrid are Madrid and while i do think they would beat Dortmund ( experience reasons) and Barca but i think Bayern would beat them.

As for Barca i think any of the 3 will beat them and i'm not trolling.... they have too many problems which the 3 left will exploit.... Messi won't be enough this time.

While i do agree on losing Mandzukic for Gomez will be a massive blow to Bayern if for just pressing and linking up reasons alone but if they can remain in the tie for the 2nd leg i will put them favourites against anyone.

Anything can of course happen but i really can't look past Bayern at the moment and that has been the same all season so impressed with what Heynckes has done there the lulz if Guardiola takes them backwards.

Bayern will reach the final. Look Madrid have that air of destiny around them. Same that we had in 2008, Chelseahad last season.

Mole Cena I'm not convinced with Bayern's mentality. They have flopped twice in 2 finals. They are the 'best', whatever that means but they will not win it. It's the year of La Farcima.

I agree with the Barcelona and Dortmund. Both have pretty shaky defences. It will come down to who can execute their game plan better. Problems is the last two teams to stop Barcelona in the Guardiola era have been based on extreme defedning. Dortmund, Like United are not set up by nature to do that, hence why I would slightly favour Barca. Barcelona let PSG get transitions too many times and if they let Dormuubd do that they will be in trouble but with Lewa there, they will have to create double the chances Laughing

Mole Cena pls
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:46 am

While i agree they have something to prove in regard to mentality.

I think something has changed this season, before while they were winning games you could see them self destructing at any moment and did on many occasions through out last season.

There was a lack of concentration and over the top arrogance.

This year i don't see that, i see a team who rules with an iron fist and is 100% concentrated.

Last year they lost to Dortmund regularly, Basel and other times they were capable of their level dropping regularly.

This year they don't i really think something has changed mentally, just to see how they have utterly dominated the Bundesliga from start to finish supports this.

Last year they were 12 points in front of Dortmund around Christmas and they choked it away but this year they have just swatted any challenge away at arms length i don't think its a coincidence.

Also whats up with the Mole Cena crap lol? I hate Cena Mad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:48 am

Mole and Cena are pretty different tho. hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:49 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:While i agree they have something to prove in regard to mentality.

I think something has changed this season, before while they were winning games you could see them self destructing at any moment and did on many occasions through out last season.

There was a lack of concentration and over the top arrogance.

This year i don't see that, i see a team who rules with an iron fist and is 100% concentrated.

Last year they lost to Dortmund regularly, Basel and other times they were capable of their level dropping regularly.

This year they don't i really think something has changed mentally, just to see how they have utterly dominated the Bundesliga from start to finish supports this.

Last year they were 12 points in front of Dortmund around Christmas and they choked it away but this year they have just swatted any challenge away at arms length i don't think its a coincidence.

Also whats up with the Mole Cena crap lol? I hate Cena Mad

Yea but Mole losing Basti was the reason tbh. The defensive stability he brought to Bayern was understated. I mean they were on course to breaking the consecutive clean sheets record befroe he got injured. Also Dortmund aren't the same as last season. They were far more pro active without the ball. Klopp even said that he made the team press less because they suffered in Europe form no energy. and Bayern lost to Bate Borislov and Arsenal. It is still there. Believe me.

Pedram wrote:Mole and Cena are pretty different tho. hmm

Mt is that you?

Last edited by The Ostracised One on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:50 am

I agree with Mole's agreement with Jiber's agreement on his analysis
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:54 am

El Shaarawy wrote:I agree with Mole's agreement with Jiber's agreement on his analysis

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:56 am

El Shaarawy wrote:I agree with Mole's agreement with Jiber's agreement on his analysis

El Shaarawy pls...

pls go...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:10 am

He may miss a few sitters, but Lewandowski is definitely not the "worst finisher". He has a better conversion rate than Falcao for example and for just about every sitter he misses he creates a goal-scoring chance for a teammate. With that logic you probably would have said that Mario Gomez was the worst finisher you've ever seen last season.

Lewandowski takes less shots than Adel Taarabt ffs.

Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:15 am

Berbatov wrote:He may miss a few sitters, but Lewandowski is definitely not the "worst finisher". He has a better conversion rate than Falcao for example and for just about every sitter he misses he creates a goal-scoring chance for a teammate. With that logic you probably would have said that Mario Gomez was the worst finisher you've ever seen last season.

Lewandowski takes less shots than Adel Taarabt ffs.

Dude chill I was exaggerating Laughing

#Calma #CR7 #La Farcima
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next