TalkingReckless
Onyx
BarrileteCosmico
Arquitecto
DeletedUser#1
18 posters

Go down

Most Ruthless Dictator Out of these 3

Hitler vs. Stalin vs. Mao ? Vote_lcap41%Hitler vs. Stalin vs. Mao ? Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 12 ]
Hitler vs. Stalin vs. Mao ? Vote_lcap55%Hitler vs. Stalin vs. Mao ? Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 16 ]
Hitler vs. Stalin vs. Mao ? Vote_lcap3%Hitler vs. Stalin vs. Mao ? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 29

Hitler vs. Stalin vs. Mao ? Empty Hitler vs. Stalin vs. Mao ?

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Let's see GL's consensus on this one

consider the damage they did to people/humanity based on the scale they operated in. comparatively basically.

didn't include ghenghis khan, because he is the ALL-TIME worst, and if you try to argue against that, you deserve to be kicked out of earth.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Hitler vs. Stalin vs. Mao ? Empty Re: Hitler vs. Stalin vs. Mao ?

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:30 pm

Ghengis Khan was't the worst out of them as Vlad III would be counted amongst the top.

Common conception is that Hitler was the tyrant with the most blood on his hands yet not until they fully comprehend the history of J.Stalin and how you cannot describe the atrocities this monstrous individual had caused within Russia and the externals. It is beyond comprehension almost, to what he committed. Far beyond Hitler I'd dare to say.

And Sepi, heard of Svetlana Alliluyeva? She was the daughter of Stalin and passed away in 2011 in the States (where she resided) as can you imagine what she would have to go through? To be the daughter of Stalin? Also her Grand kids.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:49 pm

True, Hitler is not the one with most blood on his hands. But he's the only one that designed death camps aimed at the elimination of an ethnic group in the most efficient way possible. It's the way he dealt with the jews (and gypsies, gays, blacks, dissenters, etc) that makes him the most evil in my eyes.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Definitely has to be Hitler. He was pretty much the reason WW2 started and made people suffer. The other 2 I guess aren't as notorious as Hitler in terms of making people suffer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:07 pm

you can add Leopold & Pol Pot, Ivan the Terrible.

But Arq rightly said Stalin is easily the worst, he starved parts of the USSR( Ukraine) which caused widespread famine, his camps were sending people to far reaches of Russia where the weather was extreme and forcing them to work day and night building roads until they died then buried then into the roads dead or live. (The Road of Bones: Vladivostok to Magadan), he executed all of his opponents..... the numbers he ordered to kill range anywhere from 10mil-60mil
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Stalin by far. He murdered his own ethnic Russians, murdered and raped countless numbers of Eastern Europeans, pretty much annihilated the city of Berlin, and oppressed people who did not want to be part of his regime. My vote goes to Stalin.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Everything you say for Stalin it's also valid for Mao.
He also starved China and opressed/killed/invaded/starved other nationalities that didn't want to be China (Tibet and Uiguristan, now part of China).
And he did it twice, because he was removed from power and then took it again through the "cultural revolution".

But I agree with Barriletecosmico that Hitler's plan was simply the most Evil, because his plan was to conquer the world and impose the "arian" race destroying the rest systematically, something that wasn't present in the other two.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Hitler was the bigger threat. If hitler was not stopped he would have annihilated human rights, republicanism and democracy. Based on the scale they operated in, its hitler by a wide margin.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:04 am

Hitler definitely
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:35 am

free_cat wrote:Everything you say for Stalin it's also valid for Mao.
He also starved China and opressed/killed/invaded/starved other nationalities that didn't want to be China (Tibet and Uiguristan, now part of China).
And he did it twice, because he was removed from power and then took it again through the "cultural revolution".

Agreed completely, if we take into account the people that died in the long march, the great leap forward (and the famine that followed) and the cultural revolution the number quite likely exceeds Stalin's.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:30 am

At least you could sell out your beliefs and join Stalin/Mao. Hitler would murder you for being born "wrong".
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:41 am

How can any one not choose Hitler is beyond me.

Hitler kills you for what race you are born in...that is 100000000x worse than what Stalin or Mao did.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:49 am

I agree, weird as it sounds. Both Stalin and Mao killed far more people, but somehow it doesn't seem as evil to me. They killed people opposed to their power. They did so by the millions, yes, but Hitler murdered millions just because he didn't agree with how they looked, basically.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:14 am

Another big difference is that Stalin and Mao killed most of their own people through famine and bad government, which is not near as much bad as directly gassing them or putting a bullet to their head, which is what Hitler did to his victims mostly.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:01 pm

way over 50 million people died in WW2, some sources even state that numbers could be as high as 100 million, due to massive amounts of bodies buried, thrown in caves etc.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Hitler must be the worst , though the rest deserve equal damn anyway . Sometimes, i wish there was a hell , just for these type only. To this day , their shit still hasn't completely dissapeared from this world , even after so many millions of people had to die and those left behind had to suffer long after their power faded .

But this is a great day , for me at least. Hitler's neo-nazi bastards in Greece Laughing, who even hitler who describe as lesser beings Laughing, the golden dawn 'party' , have been arrested on charges of forming a criminal organisation and there was and is a long hunt going on by the counter-terrorism  , everywhere in Greece where they have offices and such. From their leader to many important members of their party , word is there are massive evidence against many involved within the , basically, criminal organisation.

I hope they rot in jail for the rest of their lives , finaly justice did what they really should have done some time ago. The beginning of the end (hopefully..) started when an anti-fascist protest was going on and one important neonazi murdered a rapper right in public , who was known with his fierce stance against fascism , racism and gd , Killah P . Rip . Investigations and a testification from a heavily involved gd member , show that the rapper Killah P , formally known as Paulos Fyssas , was actualy a target by gd .

I will forever be asshamed , angry and disgusted for these 'greeks' who want to be called citizens in 2013, that gd managed to find themselves inside the parliament , because of them . Sometimes , i still can't believe what kind of people live around me , to this day.. What's even more sad is the death of this man , in 2013 , in order for the state to decide to draw the line. But in all honesty , who knows how many more illegal immigrants without papers and what not have had the same fate at night in alleys and nobody will ever know.

some more info if anyone is interested , though i believe it will have hit the worldwide news everywhere by now : http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/28/greek-police-golden-dawn-leader-nikolaos-michaloliakos
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:58 pm

It blows my mind that there are Fascists in countries that Hitler deemed as lesser beings :facepalm:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:25 pm

well call me surprised , even though i don't know you , every country has fascists , hidden or not.

Greece's economical wonder Laughing, really unbalanced stuff around here and brought them onto the stage , but Fascism in general has failed time and time again during the course of time , like the flawd and disgusting thing it is on it's own and it will never really settle down for good.

Even Germany who i held in the highest regard , in everything , still has neonazis around in 2013, though far away from politics. There , things are much different though , ze Germans aren't like people around here , they will never have something to be afraid of these type and they can always hold them at bay.

Thankfully we did too , even that late and at this stage of things.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:41 pm

I vote for hitler, but fyi, Stalin did as well send ppl to gulags
Read the most boring story ever: one day in the life of ivan denisovich. Learnt a lot about Stalinist russsiaaa from that boring book
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Goulags under Stalin were exactly the same as concentration camps... you were sent there to die.  Ideological and political genocide by Stalin, which ended up being bloodier than the racial genocide by Hitler.

That being said, it's like comparing two sides of the same coin.  If Hitler were in power as long as Stalin, i'm sure he would have set records too.

Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouges belong with these guys too.  From 1976 to 1979, he masterminded the genocide of 1,7 million Cambodians... 20% of the country's population.

Plenty of genocide currently occurring in Africa as well.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:56 pm

judging by the death toll alone Mao takes the cake, but that doesnt mean Hitler or Stalin are not as bad.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:26 pm

The arguments here seems arbitrary to me, what makes someone with the powers to kill millions worse than someone that takes pleasure in killing one? groups have been killing off other groups since basically our entire history, aside from scale what stands hitler out from the rest? Cruelty is how I rank it, and I have not heard of more cruel disgusting tactics used in all history than that of the secret police / cheka under the influence of Stalin/Lenin.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:59 pm

killing more is justified because of the reason behind? that's why some of you label hitler is more worse than stalin & mao?

like what usa & their allies doing right now because of fighting "terrorism"? millions die include children & woman

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down