daneq
Future
futbol
FennecFox7
Onyx
29 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Manchester United discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Manchester United discussion

Post by chad4401 Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Ramos needs to be benched he cost more goals than albiol ffs pepe is better than him by a mile enough of he is spanish or younger crap, I just don't see him getting better like everyone else does

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Manchester United discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Manchester United discussion

Post by punkfusion1992 Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:05 pm

I hope that United try to attack us, that is where we can win the game. If they decide to PTB, we will lose!
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 am

I'm afraid you've already lost the tie, much better teams than yourself that went looking for a result away ended up losing. You should have made sure to win at home, your away record in this stage of the competition is not impressive to say the least. Madrid doesn't have the defensive capability needed to go all the way in this competition.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:14 am

I think with a bit of luck we can get a result.

last year in alianz we played well. result was 1-1 but Coentrao made a mistake.

as far as i know Mourinho's Real Madrid plays better away than home. for example against Barca. or last year against bayern. they had more chances to score in Bernabeu than Alianz.

If we avoid defensive mistakes and play at our good level we can get a result.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:04 pm

If all Real Madrid has to do is win a football match I like our chances.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:08 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:altho I agree with you the amount of bodies in the box makes it hard to track players. thats probably why pepe and ramos constantly switch markers. also one fails the other bails out and you have to wonder why lopez went that far out before backing, dimaria prbably would not have left his post then. it was one set piece out of the dozens or so united got so he made up for it with marking in the others. thats not to say he had a stinker tho. did you see when he and arbeloa went for the same ball when nobody was around them? they really need to calm down.

Diego is the new guy so of course he's going to be nervy out there. The other CB is 19 years old, so it's up to Ramos to be the leader in defence and he failed to do that. He's just sort of touching Welbeck, I'm not even sure what he's trying to do because he was obviously marking him but as soon as Welbeck moved he didn't follow him at all.

Lazy defending is what it is. No use sugar coating it.

Not to mention him diving all over the place while wearing the armband, it was disgusting to watch. I hate to make this a Spain/Portugal argument but Ronaldo is 10x the captain Ramos is.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:08 pm

That was the first game I watch from Madrid where both Benz and Higuain looked so harmless.
Didn’t pose any threat at anytime of the game.
CR was amazing, but he had to carry the burden of attack all by himshelf.
Coentrao and di Maria were top performers as well
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:22 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:I hope that United try to attack us, that is where we can win the game. If they decide to PTB, we will lose!
That's what I think they gonna do sadly.. park the bus, play on the counter & probably allow us have the ball most of the time..

I really hope we can have Marcelo ready for the return game, and have either Higuain or Callejon start so they can make runs (something Benz doesn't do)
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:33 pm

LeDNA wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:I hope that United try to attack us, that is where we can win the game. If they decide to PTB, we will lose!
That's what I think they gonna do sadly.. park the bus, play on the counter & probably allow us have the ball most of the time..

I really hope we can have Marcelo ready for the return game, and have either Higuain or Callejon start so they can make runs (something Benz doesn't do)

smh are you blind? benz was running and making runs the first 20+ mins its after cr completely ignored him to take that garbage shot he stopped caring about making runs cause he was only being used as a decoy and the same happened to higs, it doesn't matter who we throw in its the same result everyone is looking for cr too much and neglecting the strikers to a huge degree, just cause its rm they should just run around headless for 90 mins for nothing?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Mate Ronaldo is our best year, he's the one who can create something out of nothing therefore it's natural that players trust him and give him the ball more.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:48 pm

chad4401 wrote:
smh are you blind? benz was running and making runs the first 20+ mins its after cr completely ignored him to take that garbage shot he stopped caring about making runs cause he was only being used as a decoy and the same happened to higs, it doesn't matter who we throw in its the same result everyone is looking for cr too much and neglecting the strikers to a huge degree, just cause its rm they should just run around headless for 90 mins for nothing?

It was a very important match, Benzema stopped caring because he's annoyed of being ignored is worse than him simply off form or lack of ability to do what he's supposed to do imo.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:42 am

A lot of the chances Man Utd created were due to mistakes and poor defensive clearances.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by legendaryloner Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Ive been saying it since Raul and VanNistelrooy left,we need a fox in the box.Benzema and Higuain are not good enough..We need a striker HalaMadrid

legendaryloner
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Real Madrid have taken the unusual step of confirming they will hold their training session ahead of Tuesday's Champions League clash Manchester United at Manchester City's Etihad Stadium.

It is part of tournament regulations that competing teams must make part of their pre-match session open to the media.

Almost always, that takes place at either the ground where the game is being played, or on home soil prior to departure, as has been the case with both United and City this season.

On Thursday it was confirmed that Real would remain in Spain for their final preparations.

However, those plans have now been altered.

But instead of using Old Trafford as their training venue, manager Jose Mourinho has chosen the Etihad Stadium instead.

No explanation has been offered for why Real are choosing to train at City.

However, Mourinho, like Ferguson, is wary of his training sessions being spied on, either by the media or those with connections to his opponents.

And it seems the former Chelsea boss has decided it is safer to train at City rather than United as they look to claim a quarter-final berth following the 1-1 draw in Spain last month.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Man Utd won 4-0 vs Norwich, we won vs Barca, both teams with big victories going into the 2nd leg.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:38 pm

only a game passed without mesut ozil and i missed him, im not his biggest fan but im so excited to see what he'll do against united

if he is at his best that game, im confident we will go through

the only question in the back four is the right back and where ramos will play
ramos-varane-pepe-coentrao?
or
arbeloa-varane-ramos/pepe-coentrao?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Varane and Coentrao are a given.

Pepe, Ramos and Arbeloa should be interesting to see. I think Ramos will play CB though.

Hopefully he doesn't cost us. He can be great but I still think he'll make a mistake at some point. Hopefully it won't cost us the tie.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Yeh, Coentrao has been solid this season and Varane should start.

---Arbeloa---Varane---Ramos---Coentrao

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:15 pm

REAL MADRID'S SQUAD
Goalkeepers: Iker Casillas, Adán, Diego López and Jesús.
Defenders: Ramos, Arbeloa, Marcelo, Albiol, Varane, Pepe, Coentrão and Carvalho.
Midfielders: Modric, Alonso, Khedira, Özil, Kaká, Callejón, Di María and Essien.
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuaín and Morata.

--------------------

Real Madrid captain Iker Casillas is back in the squad for Tuesday night's Champions League last-16 meeting with Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Casillas, 31, has not played for Jose Mourinho's side since fracturing his left hand in their 5-0 win over Valencia in January and only returned to training on Thursday. After such a long absence it is not thought that he will be put straight back into first-team action with Diego Lopez continuing in goal.

---------------------

Casillas back. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Casillas will definitely not play, it is not surprising that the stories about broken dressing rooms and what not, have died down since Casillas got injured. For me he's been a big part of the reasons why we are 13 points behind Barcelona. His voting for Ramos as Ballon D'Or and failing to deny the sh*t his girlfriend said about the club, has made me lose a lot of respect for him, in addition to his poor form for most of the season.

Lopez would likely start all the remaining Champions league matches and the Copa final, they will however share la liga minutes whenever possible, Casillas would have to earn his first choice spot. I hope his coming back won't bring more drama to the club.

buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:55 am

That's harsh. I only really think he fcked up when he voted for Ramos. That was a bitch move any way you look at it.

Drama or not Diego deserves to be a starter. Minus one or two mistakes he's been fantastic and has really helped us out. I think it would be unfair if Iker just went straight back into the XI

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:31 pm

soooo according to A.S or MARCA -- what's the line up ?
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:01 am

Biggest and most crucial day of the season today.

Hopefully we can win. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:40 am

HALA MADRID but I really dont have a good feeling for this game

No jinx, I think we're going out today Sad
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:45 am

fck man I hope we win. It would mean a lot for this club.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:40 pm

One of the main reasons I feel confident is because of Mourinho. He's a big game manager and I think he knows what he's doing.

I wouldn't feel as confident if it was Pellegrini etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next