FalcaoPunch
Cyborg
buddytaller
Onyx
11 posters

Go down

Real Madrid fans want Silva & Falcao Empty Real Madrid fans want Silva & Falcao

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Real Madrid fans have revealed that they want Manchester City playmaker David Silva and Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao to join the club.

A poll conducted by Marca has shown that 77% of Los Blancos supporters want the Spanish midfielder to sign for Jose Mourinho's side, whilst 71% think the Colombian goalscorer would be an ideal addition to the squad.

Other popular arrivals would be Malaga youngster Isco, who garnered 50% of votes, with Gareth Bale coming fourth in the poll – the Tottenham man collected 46% of fans votes.

Other players to gain support were Neymar (35%), Juan Mata (40%) and David De Gea (12%).

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid fans want Silva & Falcao Empty Re: Real Madrid fans want Silva & Falcao

Post by buddytaller Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:16 pm

Silva signing would be useless in my opinion, he's not better than Ozil and cannot play in central midfield, he's not effective on the wings either. I'd rather buy a right back and a new keeper than waste transfer fees on Silva. City won't let him go either and even if he forced a move he'd not cost less than 40 million euros.

Falcao is another story I'd love to have him here but I don't mind the club keeping faith with both Benzema and Higuain.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid fans want Silva & Falcao Empty Re: Real Madrid fans want Silva & Falcao

Post by Cyborg Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:32 pm

agree with buddy, i prefer ozil over silva.

i would rather go for bale and isco than silva and falcao

i would keep faith with benzema and higuain and ronaldo as well

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Silva plays out wide. I think he'd take Di Maria's spot. Silva's way more productive than Di Maria, more composed, intelligent and overall better. Silva linking up with Ozil, Modric and Benzema would be pretty cool.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Anyone over Di Maria.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:49 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:Anyone over Di Maria.

This.

But to keep it real we just need a RB and I would like to see Carvajal
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:46 am

RB is your priority ATM and I can't believe some of these fans are not interested in one at all. Carvajal seems to be catch everyone wants so by all means take him before you miss out on him again...
Silva will just be another 40 million player warming the bench... Ozil/Modric over him every day of the week and he hasn't got pace to beat his man and put in a cross.
Falcao has been lurking in and out but it will mean taking out Higgy or Benz... Hard choice to seeing which one...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:26 am

Pace to beat his man and put in a cross? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Silva and Ozil are almost the same player. They are sooo similar. I don't see any improvement on signing Silva, maybe he is a bit more consistent.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Btw, Real Madrid problem, contrary to popular belief, is not RB.

Their weak links are Khedira and Xabi Alonso partnership.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:07 pm

free_cat wrote:Btw, Real Madrid problem, contrary to popular belief, is not RB.

Their weak links are Khedira and Xabi Alonso partnership.

Somewhat agree actually. They indivually aren't weak, but I think to accommodate Xabi, we need to put another man in midfield.

I want to play a diamond with Xabi as DLP, Khedira and Modric as CMs and Ozil at the point. Push CR in and play him up top with Benz. We'd need to rely on attacking FBs with this. Luckily we have two of the best in Marcelo and Ramos.

All we'd need is to buy another mid for depth. The only major decision would be to start Varane week in week out, or buy a genral who can actually compliment Pepe better than Ramos.

---------------Iker
Ramos---Pepe--Varane---Marcelo
--------------Xabi
-----Khedira-------Modric
--------------Ozil
-------Benz--------CR

We wouldn't be as reliant on counter attacks, but still very capable of executing one. The interplay between CR and Benz could be orgasmic, Cris can do what he does best. Score goals. Messi moved central (for different reasons) but it'll always be easier to score closer to goal. He'll get the ball less, so when he does get it, he can feel free blast one over the net because he won't get 12 chances to do that.

We'd still attack down the left, with Ozil, Modric and CR taking turns linking up with Marcelo. Xabi and Khedira can help cover for the FBs and we'd have two fast CBs at the back, plus both FBs are fast enough to get back.

Benz and Ozil would be put in freer situations where they can thrive. And best of all, Di Maria is on the bench.

We have arguably the best roster in the world, it's time to find a system that will work. Think like a NT coach, pretend you can't just buy the shiniest new toy and get the most out of what we have!
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:07 pm

I'd love Radamel Falcao... We gotta get rid of Modric though. He's been a flop. Silva is nothing special... Could care less.

Like y'all been saying, RB is a priority.

Also heard if Ronaldo leaves, Madrid gonna replace him wit partnership of Falcao and Cavani
Future
Future
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:13 pm

How has Modric been a flop? Also I think Silva's better than Di Maria.

I'm not sure we'd buy both Falcao and Cavani if Ronaldo left. Probably one of them.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:24 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:How has Modric been a flop? Also I think Silva's better than Di Maria.

I'm not sure we'd buy both Falcao and Cavani if Ronaldo left. Probably one of them.

He's been garbage all season long. I can't remember the last time he's had a good game. If that's what we get from 30+ mill player, I feel gutted.

Di Maria been trash also.. I don't know what's wrong wit him.. After Osasuna game Mourinho told him you played better on less money..

Last season he was arguably the best playmaker. He's gotta regain his form.
Future
Future
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Modric has been our best midfielder this season imo. Even when he hasn't played at CM, his natural position, he's played well.

In terms of Di Maria I agree. He's always been haphazard and headless.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:24 am

modric has been average, not the 'best midfielder' but not 'garbage' either

he definitely havent justified the money spent on him

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:27 am

What more could he have done to justify the money spent on him?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:34 am

Modric has not been utilized properly for the most part, bar the occasions when he's been allowed to occupy a more transitional role with Ozil and Benzema assuming the primary initiative in terms of play making. He has only been utilized in that role due to injuries.

I don't particularly like Modric, nor was I a supporter of his transfer (I preferred Cazorala) but he's been neither bad nor good. He's been indifferent and that's largely due to the fact that he hasn't really been put in a position to succeed.

Other players at the club have overcome that however.

Also. - we are not buying Cavani AND Falcao.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:50 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Modric has been our best midfielder this season imo. Even when he hasn't played at CM, his natural position, he's played well.

In terms of Di Maria I agree. He's always been haphazard and headless.

Di Maria been sick since we got him but this seasons been a disaster for everyone pretty much and not just him. Varane has been our most outstanding player. Great pick up by Zidane.

Couple of days ago I read that Di Maria might be involved in a swap wit United for Nani.. I don't like and don't want Nani. He's so inconsistent. Di Maria on his average day will run circles around him.

And Modric certainly hasn't been our best MF. That title belongs to Khedira of all people especially last couple of games.. Xabi been declining this year.
Future
Future
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down