CBarca
Cyborg
urbaNRoots
FalcaoPunch
Onyx
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Falcao's father: My son's dream is to play for Real Madrid Empty Falcao's father: My son's dream is to play for Real Madrid

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:02 pm

"His dream is to one day play for Real Madrid," Radamel Garcia told Colombian radio programme El Gran Debate de Todelar. "Always, since childhood, he has wanted to play there."

Garcia also admitted that were a move to to Los Blancos fail to come to fruition, the Premier League would be his son's next choice.

"Other international football teams like Manchester City and Chelsea have been interested in him. If he cannot go to Madrid, then he would go to English football," said Garcia.

Garcia went on to say that he did not believe his son would remain at Atletico in the long term.

"Above all, he wants to go to Madrid. He will change his team at the end of the season,"said Garcia, adding that he had not even known whether his son would be sold or not prior to Atletico's Super Cup victory over Chelsea.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Falcao's father: My son's dream is to play for Real Madrid Empty Re: Falcao's father: My son's dream is to play for Real Madrid

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Nice.
But I highly doubt we'd sign him

We should have signed him earlier if it was possible but hey I'm content with what we have
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Falcao's father: My son's dream is to play for Real Madrid Empty Re: Falcao's father: My son's dream is to play for Real Madrid

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Please don't buy him, that would be just unfair to everyone else Sad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:05 pm

i thought there was some agreement that real madrid wouldnt go after atletico madrid players

he is a great player but him and higuain are almost the same. although his finishing is so much better.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:22 am

Sell Ronaldo buy Falcao.

Now you have a better team :bow:

But don't actually do that, I want you guys to suck honestly.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:24 am

CBarca wrote:Sell Ronaldo buy Falcao.

keep your opinion to yourself, people will laugh at you if u say that in public... in here, since some members are gullable and might believe you it's ok, but if you do this outside...ppl will make fun of u for the rest of your life.

oh and p.s - i thought after him scoring la liga winner goal and super cup winner goal, he has left a very deep scar in your nervous system , when you saw two successive cups lost, so don't bring the butthurt to this section
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:03 am

How are you still posting?
Not that it's a bad thing but it says you're banned?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:44 am

his son's dream is to play for one of the most hated rivals of his current team

lol for admitting that now and not after he leaves

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:43 am

I don't think he knows much of what Falcao actually wants

this line suggests that:

adding that he had not even known whether his son would be sold or not prior to Atletico's Super Cup victory over Chelsea.

We give them our players not the other way round lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:02 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
CBarca wrote:Sell Ronaldo buy Falcao.

keep your opinion to yourself, people will laugh at you if u say that in public... in here, since some members are gullable and might believe you it's ok, but if you do this outside...ppl will make fun of u for the rest of your life.

oh and p.s - i thought after him scoring la liga winner goal and super cup winner goal, he has left a very deep scar in your nervous system , when you saw two successive cups lost, so don't bring the butthurt to this section

LOL rofl

And you have amazing talent to take what I said, and then somehow connect it to 'bringing butthurt' into 'this section'.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Dont you have anything better to do?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Chelsea and Manchester City have been dealt a blow in their chase for Radamel Falcao after his club, Atletico Madrid, made a gentleman’s agreement with city rivals Real Madrid.

Spanish website El Confidecial claim that los blancos president, Florentino Perez, met with Atleti owner Miguel Angel Gil Marin this week to try and end the hostility between the sides at board level.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Does this mean, we might actually get Falcao? tongue
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:45 pm

Ohhhh myyyy goddddd

But I feel like Mourinho would cause more harm than god if we signed him.
In the sense of tactics. But who knows
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Mourinho says that because Falcao is with Atletico Madrid, that means Real are unlikely to make a bid because of an unwritten 'pact' between the two clubs.

"Falcao is a key player of our rivals, as was Sergio Aguero, and there is a kind of non-aggression pact between Atletico and Madrid. Therefore, I think this is a kind of forbidden subject," Mourinho told Abola.

"He is a fantastic player and I have a feeling he is a person of the highest level, and I am very happy he is having success at Atletico."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Ronaldo would poop himself if Falcao came.
He loves to be the star imo which so far is good for us.

I can't picture Ronaldo and Falcao playing together imo.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Imagine if it worked out though. hmm

Infinite goals. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 pm

In order to make Falcao play for us in top form, we need to sell both Benzema and Higgy tho. Hes not a striker who wants to be benched constantly.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Nah, I think we still one to rotate/be backup.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:28 pm

I picture a counter attack.
Falcao gets into position for a clear goal.

Ronaldo decides to hold on to it and sees Falcao is the better option but decides to keep it. I see that happening.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Nah, I think we still one to rotate/be backup.

So you want Falcao to rotate and back up Suspect
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Falcao adds potency and we lose flexibility. Even so...he's probably the better option as Mourinhio's stoic approach reduces flexibility to an insignificicant spec of shiny dust that looks pretty but means nothing.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:15 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Nah, I think we still one to rotate/be backup.

So you want Falcao to rotate and back up Suspect

Similar to Higuain and Benzema.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:46 am

Buy Falcao.

Rotate him.

Only in the Madrid section Razz

OT: I'd be ridiculously scared if Madrid got Falcao and sold one of Benzema or Higgy. The amount of chances vs Barca he would put away Shocked
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:59 am

this is really dumb to me.

I will say this, the reason Falcao is what he is today is because he has been trusted since his River days as the n1 guy in attack. He is THE striker, and the other CFs are his back ups. At Porto, he was n1, at Atletico he is n1, no rotation bullshit, and so he reached the full extent of his potential, and is now recognized as the most in form n9 out there.

You wont get your CF to reach his potential if you change him every goddamn week. The silly rotation system Mourinho brought here was good for a start, but it's not the natural order of things. As a consequence, you can see our CFs lacking sharpness and deadly instinct in clasicos for ex, both Higgy and Benz miss too much. We should have made a choice long ago, and allowed one of our guys to fast track towards his maximum potential.

If Higuain goes to Juventus, they will play him every week and he will become better than he ever was for us. If Benzema goes to Arsenal, Wenger will turn him into RVP 2.0. And lots of madridistas will be left weeping. We have two incredible young players at the club, but one must be allowed to grow. And picking one over the other isnt exactly blasphemy, even if i dont personally trust Higuain.

Let's make a choice with one of our guys, going out to buy isnt necessarily the solution here. Falcao is attractive NOW, because he is reaching his potential and riding some ridiculous form. Put him in a rotation system and he will loose plenty of his sharpness, his monstrous confidence and that form will dip.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next