Drunken Carroll gives brother a black eye

4 posters

Go down

Drunken Carroll gives brother a black eye Empty Drunken Carroll gives brother a black eye

Post by nj Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 am

EXCLUSIVE by Jane Atkinson
July 3, 2011

IT WAS never going to be plain sailing when boozy bad boy England star Andy Carroll took his family on a luxury yachting holiday.

And sure enough, the voyage on the French Riviera turned into a drunken mutiny as the Geordie striker gave his half brother one in the eye-aye.

In the ensuing punch-up, £35 million Liverpool ace Carroll decked Mark Simmonds then sank his teeth into his THUMB as other family members joined in the rum do aboard the chartered £20,000-a- week Indulgence of Poole.

It ended with furious Carroll, 22, ordering battered Mark and his wife Irene, 31, off the boat in the middle of the night. Then he flew everyone else home by private jet next day leaving the couple stranded in the South of France.

They only got back to Newcastle after borrowing money from the yacht's first mate who handed over some of the £450 tip Carroll had given him.

"I'm still in shock," Mark, 33, told our source. "Andy just turned on me. I could feel his thumb at the back of my eye and it felt like it was going to pop out.

"He turned on my wife too. Just days earlier we had all enjoyed a lovely meal on board."

Carroll arranged the family holiday at the end of the season to celebrate becoming Britain's most expensive footballer after his move from Newcastle to Merseyside.

He took Mark and his other half brother Stephen along, together with Irene and Stephen's fiancée Leah. Carroll's girlfriend Stacey Miller, his dad Thomas and mum Susan, mother to his half-brothers, were also on the private jet to Nice in May. Then they all boarded the 85-foot yacht - complete with four staff - for a seven-day Riviera cruise.

Our source says: "They were all happy. Andy had never treated his family to a holiday together before."

But, after visiting the Monaco Grand Prix, Cannes and St Tropez, motorway workman Mark suggested everyone should give Carroll and Stacey, 23, time alone together. Our source says: "The rest of the family thought it would seem ungrateful if they just wandered off without Andy.

"On their final day, there was a frosty atmosphere. The silent treatment was so bad Mark and Irene stayed on board while the rest went out in Nice for their last night."

When they returned at 2.30am, it all kicked off. "Mark asked Leah why nobody was speaking to them," says our source. "Andy told Mark to leave her alone.

"Before long Andy was punching Mark and Mark was grabbing Andy's hair. Then Andy pinned Mark to the side of the boat and stuck his thumb in his eye.

"Mark tried to fend him off and bit his thumb. Then Andy's dad pinned Mark down while Stephen started punching his brother.

"Andy bit Mark's thumb in revenge. Their mum Susan had to prise Andy off." Carroll then ordered Mark and Irene off the boat. Our source says: "He was yelling, 'F*** off back to your scumbag friends, your scumbag house and your scumbag lives. Where are you going to go? You've got no money - you'll soon come crawling back with your tail between your legs.'"

Mark hadn't enough money for flights home - so he rang the yacht's first mate who later gave him some of Carroll's tip. Our source says: "He had seen the fight and said he wanted to help 'good people'. When Mark got home he tried to play it all down - but he was covered in cuts and bruises and had a septic thumb." A concerned friend gave the News of the World pictures of his wounds.

Carroll has a history of violence. He had to pay £11,000 to a girl he attacked outside a club in 2008 and was fined £1,000 for gashing another clubber's face in 2009. In 2010, a training ground incident at Newcastle left team-mate Steven Taylor with a broken jaw. Signing for Liverpool, Carroll said: "I have made mistakes but they are behind me."

A source close to the player said: "The brothers did have a disagreement and Mark was asked to leave the yacht.

"Perhaps it wasn't settled in the most friendly of ways, but there are two sides to every story. Andy doesn't feel he's the one in the wrong."

lol Andy lad, should calm down a bit mate,
and the fighting will be done on the pitch.

anyway, i dont understand everything to this weird story lol, and we cant even be sure its true, but what im sure of is that Kenny will have some serious work to do with Andy..
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Drunken Carroll gives brother a black eye Empty Re: Drunken Carroll gives brother a black eye

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:31 am

what the frak nj

the source is NOTW...which is Sun's brother paper.

wtf is this load of shite doing here...didn't expect a liverpool fan to post it.

Didn't we learn from the "Carroll Arrested" thread which turned out to be BS ??!!

what a dirty job journalism is..some of those cunts are worse than terrorist..deserve to be frakking hanged for the BS they come up with.

News of the frakking World...that's how low we've fallen

where is the facepalm frakking emoticon? ?

and Carroll has been back in training for a week now.....I wonder if the story was true why it wasn't published 2 weeks ago when it allegedly took place ? Evil or Very Mad

frakking hell....

New of the world....Sun's brother. Our enemy.

that shit isn't even allowed to post on propoer LFC forums, it turns into automatically

Back to top Go down

Drunken Carroll gives brother a black eye Empty Re: Drunken Carroll gives brother a black eye

Post by nj Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:40 am

in my defense i didnt really knew NOTW or his reputation Very Happy
and as said above this story looked weird anyway.

but at least now i now
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:48 am

all good man.

I made a post in the forwards and strikers thread saying what will expect him by the media...he is the perfect target, and number 35 will be after him until he leads England to glory, only then media will let him go ..actuall I am gonna make a lulzy thread now Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Honest question?

We are not allowed posting NOTW because its Sun's sister publication.But isnt Skysports and Times also owned by the same person?

Why is that OK? I thought till now Sun is the only one banned from Liverpool or NOTW also banned too?

Can anyone clarify who has bit more understanding about this?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Sepi wrote:what the frak nj

wtf is this load of shite doing here...didn't expect a liverpool fan to post it.

Didn't we learn from the "Carroll Arrested" thread which turned out to be BS ??!!

what a dirty job journalism is..some of those cunts are worse than terrorist..deserve to be frakking hanged for the BS they come up with.

and Carroll has been back in training for a week now.....I wonder if the story was true why it wasn't published 2 weeks ago when it allegedly took place ? Evil or Very Mad

frakking hell....

that shit isn't even allowed to post on propoer LFC forums, it turns into automatically
But this isn't the "propoer LFC forums" and you aren't the one in charge, so he's free to post what he feels is appropriate for this section. There is absolutely no need to be such an absolute tit to him about this.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:23 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Sepi wrote:what the frak nj

frakking hell....

But this isn't the "propoer LFC forums" and you aren't the one in charge, so he's free to post what he feels is appropriate for this section. There is absolutely no need to be such an absolute tit to him about this.

I am not being a tit to him. I like nj Smile

NOTW is a shit paper and Andy Carroll is a very easy target for all those British rags....us advertising and distributing this pile of shite, just improved their publicity and helps them.....Remember the 16 year old girl Gerrard was said to have impregnated...remember where it was originated from and happened to be a non-story.

I know you aren't really my biggest fan, and fair enough, neither am I of yours, but somethings should be principle and MOD shouldn't try to use his power in bullying others... NOTW is Sun's sister and I'll act like a total tit when they try to stir shit up about our players.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:26 pm

I think your reaction to Kopgirl1971's thread was more appropriate.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:27 pm

^^

you know my ID on .tv Very Happy ? also check ur inbox

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:28 pm

RedOranje wrote:But this isn't the "propoer LFC forums" and you aren't the one in charge, so he's free to post what he feels is appropriate for this section. There is absolutely no need to be such an absolute tit to him about this.

thank Red Wink
but its ok i didnt felt attacked or smtg, it was more toward the paper i guess
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:25 pm

a New Low for NOTW

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jul/04/milly-dowler-voicemail-hacked-news-of-world

Scum paper...I told you guys Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down