How would your club do in another league?

+41
Le Samourai
guest7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Vlad the Impaler
Arquitecto
Ion Creanga
FennecFox7
peerless
Rev
B-Mac
ioilersrock448
Toffer Harley
Motogp69
norton
REWB
urbaNRoots
Zero
free_cat
The Franchise
Abramovich
futbol
paperbackwriter
juventus101
fatman123
Valkyrja
S
Ali
AnJl
7amood11
CBarca
Amar
Cotes
Kaladin
Lupi
TalkingReckless
The Sanchez
barca 2011
rwo power
pUsHa
red&blacklegion
Onyx
45 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

How would your club do in another league? Empty How would your club do in another league?

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:57 pm

How would your club do in another league?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How would your club do in another league? Empty Re: How would your club do in another league?

Post by red&blacklegion Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:05 pm

We would dominate J-league Laughing
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

How would your club do in another league? Empty Re: How would your club do in another league?

Post by pUsHa Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:24 pm

red&blacklegion wrote:We would dominate J-league Laughing

Nope , we lack the determinations to break the Japs ... we'd get relegated in the EPL though ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:08 pm

I think in the league of San Marino or so we'd do quite well. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:48 pm

Simple. Buy FIFA 13. Manager mode. If your club is English, play as Real Madrid, sell everyone and buy your squad to test in la liga. If your club is Spanish, do the same with Man city and try your luck in the EPL. If your club is German, play as PSG and make them into a Bayern/BVB hybrid to test in Ligue 1. And finally, if your club is Italian, good luck!!!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Tbh, it's a great thread. The two biggest Spain giants in Barca and Madrid would probably not do quite well in England. More games to play in a short amount of days meaning more rotation within the squad. Youth within Barca and Madrid would be played and test more. The fast tempo of the Premier League would tire Barca and Madrid for sure seeing as both are use to the slower tempo of La Liga...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:50 pm

The Sanchez wrote:Tbh, it's a great thread. The two biggest Spain giants in Barca and Madrid would probably not do quite well in England. More games to play in a short amount of days meaning more rotation within the squad. Youth within Barca and Madrid would be played and test more. The fast tempo of the Premier League would tire Barca and Madrid for sure seeing as both are use to the slower tempo of La Liga...

Madrid might do a bit better then Barca, as their squad is deeper and a bit more stronger in terms of physical strength, while Barca are short in places like Defense and over time injures and fatigue would play in.
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:53 pm

hmm don't know really , 5th or 6th is epl nd 4th 5th la liga
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:04 am

We would wipe the floor in the PL

Spoiler:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 am

The Sanchez wrote:Tbh, it's a great thread. The two biggest Spain giants in Barca and Madrid would probably not do quite well in England. More games to play in a short amount of days meaning more rotation within the squad. Youth within Barca and Madrid would be played and test more. The fast tempo of the Premier League would tire Barca and Madrid for sure seeing as both are use to the slower tempo of La Liga...

To be honest..I think Barca would crash every English team very easily
Barca can turn up the pressure to a level where 5 man have to LITERALLY be in the 6 yard box with the opposition having as little as 20% of the ball...

With players like Messi scoring at will & EPL having the worse defence per league, not to mention, English Team have a tendency to Start strong & get tired midway & just die out at the end mostly because the type of football they try to play requires alot of Stamina & let's be honest...No team have more stamina than Barca
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:52 am

I think we would do well in Serie A but probably not as good as Man United, whose purchasing power of referees and governing officials would be too much to cope with.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:59 am

Barca would wreck the PL more than they are in La Liga atm

Although I don't support them, I'd like to see Bilbao in the PL. You know, given them destroying league leaders Man U and all.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am

CBarca wrote:Barca would wreck the PL more than they are in La Liga atm

Although I don't support them, I'd like to see Bilbao in the PL. You know, given them destroying league leaders Man U and all.

Not a chance. PL teams apart from Barca and Madrid are stronger than La Liga teams in general.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:42 am

I think that if a team were to move into another league, they would adapt to the culture and playing style of that very league.

Now, depending on how well they adapt to the league playing style, environment and refereeing, can we actually judge the team.

AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:10 am

I don't think we would be better off or worse off in any of the other top leagues, since I don't consider the difference to be too big.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:32 am

I think we'd do pretty alright, we'd do exceptionally well in La Liga though.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:01 am

Win the Premier League.

2nd-3rd in La Liga.

2nd-3rd in Bundesliga.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:15 am

Surag wrote:Win the Premier League.

2nd-3rd in La Liga.

2nd-3rd in Bundesliga.

I like Juventus, I like them a lot, but do you really think Juventus would win the EPL ? Not saying they wouldn't but I don't think so.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:42 am

Messi to score 120 in EPL !?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 am

I think Barcas lack of depth would catch up with them is they played as many games in a season as PL sides do, of course if they were to acquire the depth of the other big PL sides theyd do very well in the PL. Having said that i think RM are the more suited of the two as they have Mou and a team more suited to the physicality of England
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:33 am

I think we would win the EPL and either win or be 2nd in La Liga. Anywhere between 1rst and 3rd in the Bundesliga.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:59 am

What's this talk about more games and tougher schedule for PL players/teams?

In both 10-11 and 11-12 Ronaldo played more games for Madrid than he ever did for Man Utd in a season. 54 and 55 respectively. Messi played 60 games last season for Barca. That's 16 more than Rooney played and 12 more than Aguero and Van Persie.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:06 am

7amood11 wrote:
CBarca wrote:Barca would wreck the PL more than they are in La Liga atm

Not a chance. PL teams apart from Barca and Madrid are stronger than La Liga teams in general.

Last time I checked Spain had all 4 teams in the CL play off while England had 2 this season. Out of 8 teams 5 were spanish in the semi finals in last years CL and Europa League. Falcao raped Chelsea in the European supercup, Bilbao outplayed Man Utd over two games in the Europa League.

Not a single fact points toward the "truth" that EPL teams are stronger in general than La Liga teams. In fact, La Liga just overtook EPL in the UEFA League coefficient.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:08 am

7amood11 wrote:Not a chance. PL teams apart from Barca and Madrid are stronger than La Liga teams in general.

Nope. PL is the weakest top league at the moment. From top to bottom.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:50 am

Top 2 in La Liga us or Barca

Top 2 in Germany

Winner of serie A
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next