How realistic is signing Jovetic?

+3
Juventude
DeviAngel
Cassius
7 posters

Go down

How realistic is signing Jovetic? Empty How realistic is signing Jovetic?

Post by Cassius Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:23 pm

If Fiorentina dont get a CL spot i see him moving and i know intrest from us was concreat over the summer and we'll have money to spend next season, im just not sure about our relationship with Fio.

I think jojo would like to move here, he's never had anything bad to say about us and always plays great vs us. not to mention hit NT strike partner plays here too in Vuci.

But maybe he wont want to betray the viola fans? theres too many variable's right now when dealing with Fiorentina but i think he's be perfect for us.

£30million would be enough, no matter how well he does this term. I'd even offer £25 + any of our strikers for him if thats what it took cause he will sucseed with us if he joins. i have no doubt about that but im just not certain he will join.. hmm

Any thoughts on this?
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

How realistic is signing Jovetic? Empty Re: How realistic is signing Jovetic?

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:31 pm

he has anti-juve clause in his contract so ..........
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:33 pm

If you're talking January, I don't see it happening because Fiorentina are in the hunt for a CL spot.

If you're talking next summer, I think anything is possible if Fiorentina isn't in CL. All can be forgiven for the right amount of money. I think they will also want at least co-ownership of one of our top prospects.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:36 pm

no i didnt mean january lol

I also thought that they'd want one of our top prospects but me personally is a little reluctant to agree to that, unless its Marrone, cause Pogba is head and shoulders above him.

@Devi, I dont think he does you know mate.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:38 pm

DeviAngel wrote:he has anti-juve clause in his contract so ..........

Like I said, all can be forgiven for the right amount of money. Jovetic doesn't want to play here, that's fine. But Fiorentina will have to learn to do business with Juve if they want to be a successful team in Serie A. Pouting and acting like children isn't going to help them. Juve does business with all of their rivals and Fiorentina needs to get over it.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:41 pm

True money can do wonders in football. Saying that ADP is even bigger in my eyes
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Jovetic is a fantastic player but I dont think he is what we need and I dont see where he would fit in!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:26 pm

inderbaby wrote:Jovetic is a fantastic player but I dont think he is what we need and I dont see where he would fit in!

exactly, just get us a killer in Drogba/Llorente/Villa and we would be set...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:30 pm

elmystique wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Jovetic is a fantastic player but I dont think he is what we need and I dont see where he would fit in!

exactly, just get us a killer in Drogba/Llorente/Villa and we would be set...

Dude...Drogba aint coming but imagine if we somehow got Villa and Llorente in the summer Chaka

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Yea, theres no reasom to even go for Vucinic. Giovinco has been.getting betyer every game and Vucinic is awesome,.so.were set when it comes to an SS. We need a clinical striker who will bang in 20+ goals a season. The only natural SS that i see dling that thats reasonable is Giuseppe Rossi, but we dont know how well hell do when he comes.back. Ive also always though Jovetic aas overrated. Hes a good player but i rate Vucinic higher and Giovinco on par with him. The 30 milliom price tag and comparisons to Roberto Baggio are also just ridiculous.

With that said, we need to bring in a clinical forward. These are our best options in my opinion:

Cavani, Balotelli, Suarez, Llorente, Lewandowski, Dzeko, Immobile, Rossi, Boakye, or Gabbiadini. Pato is also an option, but it seems his deal to Corinthians is already almost done so hes pretty much out of the question. But i would be happy with any of these, as besides the youngsters they are all noticeable upgrades over our current target men, and the.youngsters have the ability to be as well. Immobile already is on their level, if not better already.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:06 am

I don't see any signs of Jovetic being unhappy at Fiorentina. He also seems relatively loyal to me, he's in a great position over there. so with that being said, I think he'd be threatened to join Juventus because he'd feel like there would be too many spots to get a secure starting spot, I can't see him joining unless some sales are made.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:43 am

zarola wrote:I don't see any signs of Jovetic being unhappy at Fiorentina. He also seems relatively loyal to me, he's in a great position over there. so with that being said, I think he'd be threatened to join Juventus because he'd feel like there would be too many spots to get a secure starting spot, I can't see him joining unless some sales are made.

If Conte calls him and asks to join he can convince him and I think Gio will be just Jovetic's sub nothing more as I see Quagli and Matri leaving
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:36 am

DeviAngel wrote:
zarola wrote:I don't see any signs of Jovetic being unhappy at Fiorentina. He also seems relatively loyal to me, he's in a great position over there. so with that being said, I think he'd be threatened to join Juventus because he'd feel like there would be too many spots to get a secure starting spot, I can't see him joining unless some sales are made.

If Conte calls him and asks to join he can convince him and I think Gio will be just Jovetic's sub nothing more as I see Quagli and Matri leaving

wasn't Giovinco promised a starting position? I thought he was told that, because that's why he had left to Parma in the first place. So wouldn't benching him be a no-go for Juve?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:36 pm

zarola wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

wasn't Giovinco promised a starting position? I thought he was told that, because that's why he had left to Parma in the first place. So wouldn't benching him be a no-go for Juve?

Conte never promises starting position Gio was sub like 5-6 games to, Conte said that if Gio preforms and works hard than he'll have starting position but it won't be a gift. Jovetic > Gio
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum