Dante
Milan31
shamr9pato
Milantildeath
8 posters

Go down

Milan v Torino  Empty Milan v Torino

Post by Milantildeath Fri 7 Dec - 19:39:02

Constant, Pato and Montolivo are all injured.

Probable line-up

---------------------Amelia
Abate---------Mexes-------Yepes--------De Sciglio

--------------------De Jong
------------Nocerino--------Urby

-------Bojan----------------------SES
--------------------Robinho

IF it were up to me

---------------------Amelia
Abate---------Mexes-------Yepes--------De Sciglio

--------------------De Jong
------------Nocerino--------Urby

----Robinho--------------------------SES
---------------------Niang

Prediction: 2-0 Milan, lets keep this thing going!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Milan v Torino  Empty Re: Milan v Torino

Post by shamr9pato Fri 7 Dec - 20:15:29

i think niang would see some playing time tomoro nyt
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri 7 Dec - 20:20:33

What!? How? When? Did Constant and Monti get hurt?
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri 7 Dec - 21:07:54

Both were injured against Catania
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 8 Dec - 18:42:14

Going by Allegri's press conference Mesbah, Constant and Montolivo will miss the game too in addition Boateng being suspended. Muntari is back in the squad though. Thumbs up

Max also says that Amelia will start as the goalie and he hasn't decided who will play between Bojan and Pazzini. Antonini and Abate are fully recovered so I expect one of them to start, hopefully it's Antonini so that we can keep playing De Sciglio on the right.

I really hope that we don't play a Ambrosini-De Jong-Nocerino midfield, hopefully Urby will star.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat 8 Dec - 19:18:42

This game is very concering. No Monti means 3 DM midfield. Hopefully SES can get us another 3 points like he has been doing, or else we are screwed.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat 8 Dec - 19:43:56

Milan31 wrote:This game is very concering. No Monti means 3 DM midfield. Hopefully SES can get us another 3 points like he has been doing, or else we are screwed.

It won't be easy , that's what i think too. If we play our usual game and keep possesion like we do , we will have the upper hand . Torino have been good enough with their set pieces , whilst Darmian and Ogbonna have been a surprisingly good pair so far.

With Montolivo out , it means the creative burden will fall on Sharaawy mostly ; he ll have to drop deeper for the ball and distribute it accordingly , but i feel if we avoid the usual set pieces mistakes , we will win in Turin , Ses has been doing extremely well away this season , especialy against team who play on the counter like Torino.

Their offense seems to work in patches because of it and we must take advantage of this. Whenever they drop deep , we have to facilitate on it . Let them play their game and we'll play ours .

There's no need to change from the Catania game , the same display would work again .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat 8 Dec - 21:24:07

Time for Urby to prove himself as a center mid!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Sun 9 Dec - 2:34:32

this is a HUGE week for us. Fiorentina lost to Roma today. If Inter lose to Napoli, and we winn, we will be only 7 points behind 3rd place... 7 points!!! This is a MASSIVE game

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 9 Dec - 10:26:21

Dante wrote:whilst Darmian and Ogbonna have been a surprisingly good pair so far.

Darmian has been playing at right back this season. It is Glik and Ogbonna in the centre Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun 9 Dec - 11:15:35

vasanthPato wrote:
Dante wrote:whilst Darmian and Ogbonna have been a surprisingly good pair so far.

Darmian has been playing at right back this season. It is Glik and Ogbonna in the centre Smile

I thought Glik was out for this game, so Di Cesare - Ogbonna as CBs
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun 9 Dec - 15:01:53

vasanthPato wrote:

i am pretty sure i've seen him play CB too , no

you got me confused now , scratch
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun 9 Dec - 15:04:23

Squad: Abbiati, Amelia, Coppola, Gabriel, Abate, Antonini, De Sciglio, Mesbah, Mexes, Yepes, Zapata, Ambrosini, De Jong, Emanuelson, Flamini, Nocerino, Strasser, Bojan, El Shaarawy, Niang, Pazzini, Robinho.

Disappointing to see that Acerbi will be unavailable having played in the last two matches, with our central defence essentially picking itself. Given the absence of Montolivo it is imperative that Bojan be a part of the starting eleven, as even with the best efforts of Emanuelson, we will look to our front line for creativity. The trio of El Shaarawy, Bojan and Robinho provide the greatest comfort in possession, intelligent movement and vision. It would not surprise me at all to see Nocerino impact the scoreline given his ability to compliment the creative play of this trio with his direct and cunning movement, however we are likely to see a disjointed side that will see our intensity and momentum ebb and flow. Ensuring that we are defensively solid during the opening twenty minutes, not risking another early setback as has happened far too often this year, and maintaining patience in possession despite the weakened state of our midfield will be integral to safely seeing out this match. Should our efforts be frustrated, Pazzini will no doubt enter the fray in the second half, though it shall be interesting to see whether Niang is offered a chance at any stage, which could be telling of his future given Pato's enforced absence.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun 9 Dec - 15:14:18

I was thinking about if Niang will feature in this game too Dosto.. we'll see , but i'd preffer Pazzo to enter and from your post , i suppose you are in favour too.

As for the game , the most important part which we all understand very well now , is to keep a clean sheet , early in the match at least ; it's very important because we can play our game afterwards.

Not sure how or which Torino will face up , but even without Montolivo , we have to play the same way as we did against Catania. Not sure i have faith in Emanuelson about this , as it's clear to me , even though he can keep hold of the ball well , his distribution isn't convincing . I hope he does well .

By the way. WTF are 4 goalkeepers doing in there , Allegri is trolling us Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun 9 Dec - 15:25:35

Confirmed line-up:

Amelia; Abate-Mexes-Yepes-De Sciglio; Nocerino-De Jong-Urby; Robinho-Pazzini-El Shaarawy

Disappointed that Bojan has been benched, however this is a good opportunity for Pazzini at the very least, I imagine that Allegri feels that a more tentative situation in midfield might require a reference point to aid our build-up and give us someone to fight for the ball if we prove unable to escape a scrappy game.

Also Cristante or some other young midfielder should be there instead of a fourth goalkeeper, though they'd all frankly have a better view at home on their televisions.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun 9 Dec - 18:43:17

Apparently Mexes had a quarrel with Robinho about his attitude towards the end of the match

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun 9 Dec - 21:05:16

I enjoyed our goals very much. I didn't like the first half , we weren't convincing anyone . Thankfully we got our shit together in the 2nd half and thrashed Torino in their own game .

I really feel about De Jong . I hope he gets back stronger . Muntari , Ambrosini and Flamini will have to fill his shoes now . It's a big shame , De Jong has been one of our best players this season.

Congrats to Ses and Pazzini , both of them :bow: . oh and, Boateng misses one game we score 4 -Lucas-

I'am happy for the team . We have to keep going on like that.

_

As for the incident in the end , i don't know what to say . But it crossed my mind too , about his attitude near the end . Anyhow , Mexes was probably right , but those things tend to happen from time to time , anyway.. it's in the past already.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec - 5:14:00

that was a pretty good game by us. i am just shocked how good de sciglio is becoming. so many pin point crosses. he could have assisted 2 goals... had pazzini's ball went in instead of woodwork.

some good work from el sharawwy. robinho. and pazzini but i am desperate to see bojan. he has been painfully overlooked. i dont know whats with allegri.

other than that im ok. lets hope we can get a top notch CB. and vice montolivo. someone like biglia would be so nice!

while we are disappointed overall how season is going, but i have to say i am incredibly happy that youngsters are getting more playing time. would be nice to see strasser playing more, sorry for de jong.

but i want to see bojan play more!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon 10 Dec - 5:19:37

I missed the game because of work Sad I am very happy with the result, I did not expect this TBH. Happy to see SES score again Smile judging from the highlights and what I been reading, MDS did very good on the left back slot which is very nice to see. Very very disappointed about De Jong's injury. I felt very safe with him in our midfield, with Flamini, Muntari, and Ambrosini, not so much. The team is going on a nice streak here and I hope we can continue this run of form.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec - 9:03:44

Apparently it was Mexes who was irritated at Robinho who he didn't thought worked enough. Allegri said that the pair has cleared the air and that everything is fine now.

Mexes shouldn't have attacked Robinho on the pitch, even though he was right, he should have talked with Robinho on the bus/plane or at Milanello.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down