Zlatan
Dante
M99
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Torino vs AC Milan Empty Torino vs AC Milan

Post by M99 Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Match is tomorrow. Got some annoying injuries in our squad, hope we win. Potential debuts of both of our CAMs Kaka and Saponara. I would like to see Kaka start with Saponara coming on later if we are leading. Balotelli played for Italy, he should get a bit of rest imo. Should come of for Matri in the second half, it will be vital to go in to the second half with the upper hand. El Shaarawy did not play a single minute in the international break, he should be fresh and ready to start. Excited to see a possible Kaka-ES-Balo link up tomorrow.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Torino vs AC Milan Empty Re: Torino vs AC Milan

Post by M99 Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Massimiliano Allegri has confirmed that Kaka is set to start for AC Milan in their tie with Torino on Saturday.

The Brazilian left San Siro in 2009 but returned to the club in the final 48 hours of the summer transfer window from Real Madrid.

Allegri praised Kaka's commitment to training since his return to Serie A and admitted that the 31-year-old is nervous about making his return in a Milan jersey.

"I think Kaka will be in the starting XI,” Allegri told a press conference on Friday. "He is in good shape, he has trained really well and he has the enthusiasm of a young boy.

"I think he is a little nervous about his debut tomorrow and it is only normal that he is missing a bit of match sharpness.

"Kaka can give a lot to Milan. He has done some great things at this club. He hasn’t played a lot over the last three years in Madrid, but he has immediately put himself at my disposal.

"He spends a lot of the day at the training ground and he is a great example for the youngsters."

The coach also defended Stephan El Shaarawy from criticism over his lack of goals 2013 and says he hopes that the Italy international can be motivated by being dropped from the starting XI.

"There is no problem with El Shaarawy," Allegri insisted. "It doesn’t exist. Stephan’s goals dried up in the second half of the season, but his performances remained good. It was his first season under the spotlight, but he did well.

"Since he returned from the Confederations Cup, he’s only really missed the Cagliari game. You can’t fear competition for places when you are in a great team. That needs to be a stimulus.

"El Shaarawy needs to stay calm because he has my faith."

Milan's trip to Torino kicks off at 21:45CET on Saturday.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Can't wait for the game , really. If i couldn't wait before Kaka , now i can't hold it. I am bit worried about how Zaccardo will do , but i think he's seasoned enough to get the job done.

Let's hope all goes well and we don't have to deal with any injuries in the game. I've read somewhere Cerci might not play , that should be good news for Milan. Whatever , i am more worried with the absence of Abate and De Sciglio tbh. Especialy now in the 4-3-1-2 , our fullbacks must be in great shape and form , i am bit concerned about that.

Midfield is ok , we play away so we will need Muntari's help at the back i believe. I expect a win tbh . We did well last time there , i believe we are more than capable to repeat it again .

Can't wait to see Kaka play for Milan again Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:25 am

el sharaawy got injured, he is out maybe for a month, he is probably going to miss celtic game, and even napoli game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:27 am

well hoping matri balotelli and kaka all gets goal. and saponara debut too.

i am hearing that poli might be used as backup RB. its incredibly nice of poli, very magnanimous of him not to complain about position (unlike flamini lol ) and make himself available to allegri.

so i am hoping a clean 3-0 victory

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am

I'd rather see Kaka, Robinho and Matri start, and rest Balotelli for the Celtic clash. And it most probably will and should be Zaccardo at right back.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Saponara not called up. Seeing us winning, but let's watch it in the back since we're so fragile there..
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:29 pm

we are so shit :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:45 pm

What have we seen so far. Same game as always. Montolivo helping defense, Kaka helping midfield trio (or duo), Balotelli helping midfield in place of Kaka and we don't have atackers in this first half. Robinho is not playing, he even don't know what he have to play, Emanuelson did not gone to their half and in the end a injury to Montolivo.
Only good thing is seeing Kaka plays in our jersey. Maybe with the armband of a captain on his arm and introduction of Poli will make some difference. I certainly hope so.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:14 pm

allegri is a clown!! he has no idea how he is organizing team. ... unbelievable.

terrible performance, thank you allegri. he had choice to reinforce defense, he went for matri when pazzini was going to be ready by october.

back to square one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:15 pm

so just promoted to serie a .. serie b teams beat us...by two goals..

zapata is a joke.. emauelson muntari robinho... total waste!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:30 pm

[rant]

Can't even begin to address our problems, not even our worst game of the season..

And it seems that Kaka has brought more tactical headaches than solutions, we have absolutely 0 width. Though it is understandable giving our fullbacks.....

Montolivo subbed off because of injury...

I don't even know why the f*ck that little c*nt Urby is being used at LB..

We beat them twice last year, this is absolutely an unacceptable loss. Allegri deserves his fair share of blame along with the players, lack of motivation. Lethargic movement from the players, looked hopeless out there..such an uninspired side

Lack of planning in the summer and the fact that we botched up most of our transfers has led us here, we're suffering the consequences and deservedly so

4-3-1-2...Such a dire formation, never been a fan of it never will be

Yeah, welcome back Ricky...

[/rant]

Gonna try and sleep this off
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:33 pm

robinho muntari and emauelson were giving away ball, kaka just had nothing to do up front so he just dropped deep. then in other flank zaccardo sucked.

its not kaka fault how we lost this game. its just s..ty players we have.

zapata is a joke. i dont know what allegri sees in guys like muntari and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:36 pm

muntari goal and now poli get pk... we are joke! yet again allegri gets away ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:42 pm

We didn't deserve that 1 point

Atrocious display, Torino were better than us
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:52 pm

We lacked width in this game, it is usually provided by Abate and De Sciglio. Allegri should have noticed this and switched formations.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:57 pm

this is the funniest game I've seen. Good kaka display, that's all I'm gonna say..
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:57 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:We lacked width in this game, it is usually provided by Abate and De Sciglio. Allegri should have noticed this and switched formations.
Unfortunately he can't notice anything.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:01 pm

And i can't understand what coach and players of Torino were unsatisfied of that goal and of that penalty. Regular goal and clear penalty.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:19 pm

ever since Verona beat us, cagliari did the same to us, only that their finishing was poor. now Torino did the same.

3 games, same problem. caught out in counterattack, piss or CBs, muntari emanuelson, no where to be found. no where!
then there is zaccardo.

without abate and de sciglio, we are lost. montolivo loss is another problem.

anyway it was pretty obvious right from the beginning that if we lost of first team players we are f..ked.

balotelli sucked today. infact i was surprised matri made huge impact he made like 2-3 perfect passes for balotelli to score, and balotelli above all lost it.

robinho ... he is a disaster. lost so many ball. he is hopeless. he is good as finished.

if el shawaary comes back, and robinho still get preference, allegri should just jump in the river and die.

3 games . same problem yet allegri has done absolutely nothing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:21 pm

in fact that left flank was terrible. cerci was running free! robinho muntari and emanuelson!! thats disaster written all over it. and yet allegri still prefers muntari ahead of poli

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:14 pm

TBH, I am tired of Allegri.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:18 am

We have Napoli after Celtic, and with the form that they have been in. It'd be a wonder if we can snatch a point

Oh and Montolivo and Poli are injured, if you didn't get the memo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:33 am

I can't understand something. Has Berlusconi ran out of money or why doesn't he spend on some WC players ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:33 am

we are f..ked.. allegri didnt even put saponara in CL list right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum