jibers
7amood11
guest7
shinigami99
BarrileteCosmico
89 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Marcelo: I consider myself the best full-back in the world - Page 13 Empty Re: Marcelo: I consider myself the best full-back in the world

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 4:38 pm

Walking out through the front door unlike some of our other legends. Getting all the love he deserves. Gracias Capitan

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Marcelo: I consider myself the best full-back in the world - Page 13 Empty Re: Marcelo: I consider myself the best full-back in the world

Post by titosantill Sun May 29, 2022 6:00 pm

i'm glad he isnt hanging on and is gracefully bowing out rather than playing politics and pressuring management for minutes. someone like him, you can tell that his presence in the locker room will really be missed

whilst he barely played this season, i'm really glad he got to stay and win the 14th. i still remember when he first joined under capello, and i was wondering what the hell is this robinho look alike supposed to do. and then he had a game away at sevilla where jesus navas or diego capel, one of them or both completely wrecked him, and it was like pick your poison marcelo or drenthe at lb

gone on to make a name for himself, the left sided magic moments with him and cr, goal in the ucl final to kill atleti and the only time i saw him in a shootout also against atleti (amazing we won that, the rate at which my heart beat went seeing him lucas v and ramos taking PKs).....fantastic player, fantastic skipper. many might disagree but arguably 2nd best left back in madrid's history (between him and camacho). most madrid fans already know who i have as 1. but this is marcelo's moment so wont get into that
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 29, 2022 7:17 pm

It was Jesus Navas Tito. Tormented Marcelo all damn match...

Great full back, great leader and a hell of a footballer. He would be missed by me a lot.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13