Onyx
Mr Nick09
shaven
76 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Transfer Rumours  - Page 14 Empty Re: Real Madrid Transfer Rumours

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:19 pm

shaven wrote:what will happen to parejo?

what do you mean?

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:32 pm

i thought parejo was setled already: he isnt coming back?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:38 pm

im not sure, so did getafe bought him already?

was gone for 2 weeks actually
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Parejo signed for Valencia buddy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:46 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Parejo signed for Valencia buddy

thanks! wasnt aware of that.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Yup 5 mil
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:38 pm

and sarabia on getafe... he might end up like parejo then
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by skali Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:34 pm

So now that we arent getting either Aguero or Neymar, who will be the 3rd striker? Morata?
skali
skali
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:36 pm

This summer is just so laughable. After all that shiz on Neymar and Aguero we will end up only with Ade I think.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:48 pm

According to L´Equipe we are going for Le Havres 20-year old midfielder, Gueïda Fofana
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 pm

allow me to intervene here, Acoording to MARCA we are are interested in Fofana. he made their first page last week, and marca is the biggest thing from spain, the rumor took fire in the medias, and the president of Le Havres was interviewed about it. he said he wasnt surprised coming from mourinho, since he got Lass there, but he never admitted to it. and Lequipe reported this weekend, Le Hvres was ready to sell eventually, but never mentioned Real Madrid. which means they are most likely lying as always, they got nothing right for a full summer, and then they suddenly got lucky and get a gem of info? fake
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:allow me to intervene here, Acoording to MARCA we are are interested in Fofana. he made their first page last week, and marca is the biggest thing from spain, the rumor took fire in the medias, and the president of Le Havres was interviewed about it. he said he wasnt surprised coming from mourinho, since he got Lass there, but he never admitted to it. and Lequipe reported this weekend, Le Hvres was ready to sell eventually, but never mentioned Real Madrid. which means they are most likely lying as always, they got nothing right for a full summer, and then they suddenly got lucky and get a gem of info? fake

Yep. Coming out of nowhere. Of course, Varane came out of nowhere too. Ruined PSG's plans lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:42 pm

sportsczy wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:allow me to intervene here, Acoording to MARCA we are are interested in Fofana. he made their first page last week, and marca is the biggest thing from spain, the rumor took fire in the medias, and the president of Le Havres was interviewed about it. he said he wasnt surprised coming from mourinho, since he got Lass there, but he never admitted to it. and Lequipe reported this weekend, Le Hvres was ready to sell eventually, but never mentioned Real Madrid. which means they are most likely lying as always, they got nothing right for a full summer, and then they suddenly got lucky and get a gem of info? fake

Yep. Coming out of nowhere. Of course, Varane came out of nowhere too. Ruined PSG's plans lol.
PSG is turning into a power house. Who will be their engine midfielder?
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:07 pm

sportsczy wrote:

Oh yeah absolutely, but AS and L'Equipe were on top of that one.

I dont think he would come to join the first team, but i remember mourinho talked about signing guys to help castilla move up in segunda. so he might be one for that.

they had two first page with a big picture of momo sissoko on top, and were singing all kind of praises about him, describing how he was the alternative to Fabregas, De Rossi and Schweinsteiger, and how mou was looking at him as the perfect compliment for Alonso. great f***ing Fail. If momo was reading marca, he would have been asking himself what went wrong in the plane to stoke

It's not the first time i hear about him tho, how does he play like? what type of DM is he?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Honestly Nick, I love Fofana. Not sure if Crimson has seen him and wants to chime in... but he's a true CM and a monster athlete (People call him a defensive mid; but he's much more than that). Very good defender. Good technically. Good passer.... a true B2B midfielder.

He's been a star player for every France youth team. Captained most of them. Led the team that won the Euro U-19 last year.

If we get him, he's very, very good and has a shot. But i think it's time for him to play in L1 now...not Castilla. He's done everything one can do in the lower levels. Time to see if he can hold his won with the big boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:39 pm

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Moussa Sissoko is 99% there (from Toulouse). He'll be paired with Matuidi as the two mids closer to the defense. But Sissoko can push forward a lot more... better technically. Then, PSG is going to sign either Martin or Pastore, with Pastore being the main goal. Made a run for Lucas in Sao Paolo for AM; but they didn't want to sell.

Also going to see Luisao coming in soon as a CB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:49 pm

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Moussa Sissoko is 99% there (from Toulouse). He'll be paired with Matuidi as the two mids closer to the defense. But Sissoko can push forward a lot more... better technically. Then, PSG is going to sign either Martin or Pastore, with Pastore being the main goal. Made a run for Lucas in Sao Paolo for AM; but they didn't want to sell.

Also going to see Luisao coming in soon as a CB.
I rate Pastore, he does the job. Are they qualified for CL or not? What about Malaga, they could turn into a powerhouse , too Very Happy The problem, there is only one Pastore Very Happy Martin is too young by the way Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:57 pm

I dont know how much of a shot they have with Pastore, but Martin would be great as well. Pastore is better and can bring a lot of charisma to that attack so if they can pull it out, it can be amazing.

right now, the team will look like this:

douchez
armand-luisao-sakho-tiene
matuidi-sissoko
menez-pastore-nene
gameiro
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Forget about pastore nick,he aint coming for what ever price.He want a up side move not a side way. :coffee:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 pm

sportsczy wrote:Honestly Nick, I love Fofana. Not sure if Crimson has seen him and wants to chime in... but he's a true CM and a monster athlete (People call him a defensive mid; but he's much more than that). Very good defender. Good technically. Good passer.... a true B2B midfielder.

He's been a star player for every France youth team. Captained most of them. Led the team that won the Euro U-19 last year.

If we get him, he's very, very good and has a shot. But i think it's time for him to play in L1 now...not Castilla. He's done everything one can do in the lower levels. Time to see if he can hold his won with the big boys.

Fofana wow never thought we would be linked to him.

A physical freak of nature, can run for days and what's great about him is that unlike most other strong guys he knows how to use his strength to push through other players very well either in getting the ball or taking it past other players.

Reminds me very much of Lass but with an actual football brain, he sees and reads the game much better than Lass and can follow a tactical plan alot better.

He plays as a B2B for the French jnrs more often than not but for La Havre he seems to play more as an industrialised sweeper DM that pushes forward when the tactical situation arises. I have even seen him play as a CB lol

He's too good for Castilla and I do not know whether he is ready to step right up into Madrid as of yet, because his experience is very limited.

Not sure about this one, might be a good option as a destroyer off the bench or just to have a solid DM in the squad.

personally I would feel he would be better off going to a mid table team and getting some more experience before making the move to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:04 pm

i dont really care much, if we sign Martin, it's just as nice
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Personally in all seriousness if we want to sign a young DM destroyer and take a risk I would go with the other Fofana from Gondomar in Portugal. Guy is an absolute monster and I'm very surprised no one has looked into him yet.

Personally I think he would add alot more to our team and another dimension altogether.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Crimson wrote:Personally in all seriousness if we want to sign a young DM destroyer and take a risk I would go with the other Fofana from Gondomar in Portugal. Guy is an absolute monster and I'm very surprised no one has looked into him yet.

Personally I think he would add alot more to our team and another dimension altogether.
dont know him, i will check him out, but we arent really going for anyone i think, just marca running their mouth, unless Marca got their hands on a memo with Fofana's name on it, google search it, and saw Le Havres instaed of Gondomar Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Crimson wrote:Personally in all seriousness if we want to sign a young DM destroyer and take a risk I would go with the other Fofana from Gondomar in Portugal. Guy is an absolute monster and I'm very surprised no one has looked into him yet.

better than M'vila?
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:19 pm

we cant compare a nobody to M'vila, he is way too good.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:22 pm

shaven wrote:

better than M'vila?

Defensively, I think so or at least on par

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next