Blue Barrett
barca 2011
McAgger
Valkyrja
Casciavit
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Does the class of 92 have potential to be the most talented class ever Empty Does the class of 92 have potential to be the most talented class ever

Post by Casciavit Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Is their any class that comes in comparison. 92 born class- Neymar, Muniain, El Shaarawy, Lamela, Coutinho, Wilshere, Goetze, Jones, Varane, Ter Stegen, Courtois, Alaba, Papadoupolus, Schennikov, Eriksen, Thiago, Xhaka, Casmiero, Lucas, Isco, Ananidze, Merkel, Verdi, Verratti, Guidetti, Castaignos, and more.

I mean its been a while since their have been so many talents born in the same year. Especially in the attacking area their are many great young talents. When was the last time their was there so many talents born in the same year.

I know these players might not pan out but some of them are doing quite good for their team. When was the last time their were so many talented players born in the same year?

Does it have the potential to be the greatest year full of talent?

Last edited by AL3 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Does the class of 92 have potential to be the most talented class ever Empty Re: Does the class of 92 have potential to be the most talented class ever

Post by Valkyrja Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:51 pm

76-77 ...
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Does the class of 92 have potential to be the most talented class ever Empty Re: Does the class of 92 have potential to be the most talented class ever

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Class of 1987

Messi, Fabregas, Suarez, Lucas Leiva, Nasri, Benzema, Higuain, Ben Arfa, Cavani, Benat

more that i cant think of atm
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:54 am

Yeah, I was gonna say class of 87' as well. Plus I think at least half of those mentioned above for the class of 92 might not reach the highest of levels, but maybe they can.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:56 am

Must be the class of '87 (the year this earth was blessed with yours truly).

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:28 am

AL3 wrote:Is their any class that comes in comparison. 92 born class- Neymar Muniain El Shaarawy Lamela Coutinho Wilshere Goetze Jones Varane Ter Stegen Courtois Alaba Papadoupolus Schennikov Eriksen Thiago Xhaka Casmiero Lucas Isco Ananidze Merkel Verdi Verratti Guidetti Castaignos and more.

I mean its been a while since their have been so many talents born in the same year. Especially in the attacking area their are many great young talents. When was the last time their was there so many talents born in the same year.

I know these players might not pan out but some of them are doing quite good for their team. When was the last time their were so many talented players born in the same year?

Ever heard of this thing called a comma?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Try it.

Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:49 am

class 87 as for now... let's see how these kids will do in the future
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:44 am

AL3 wrote:Is their any class that comes in comparison. 92 born class- Neymar Muniain El Shaarawy Lamela Coutinho Wilshere Goetze Jones Varane Ter Stegen Courtois Alaba Papadoupolus Schennikov Eriksen Thiago Xhaka Casmiero Lucas Isco Ananidze Merkel Verdi Verratti Guidetti Castaignos and more.

i worship you :bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Class of 1987

Messi, Fabregas, Suarez, Lucas Leiva, Nasri, Benzema, Higuain, Ben Arfa, Cavani, Benat

This list isn't that great. Take out Messi and it's a pretty average batch. That's not to say that the other players are average, they are obviously great in their own right, but there aren't 3 or 4 really elite players in this list.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:08 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:

This list isn't that great. Take out Messi and it's a pretty average batch. That's not to say that the other players are average, they are obviously great in their own right, but there aren't 3 or 4 really elite players in this list.

Not sure if serious...
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

Messi, Fabregas, Suarez, Lucas Leiva, Nasri, Benzema, Higuain, Ben Arfa, Cavani, Benatia

Not sure if serious...
I'm thinking historically. 9 great players do not convince me that 87' was the most talented class of all time. I think that's a pretty reasonable statement to make. If there were an easy way of looking this up, somewhere along the line there would be a more talented class. Not only that, but if we limited this to 9 players, other years would have a better top 9 players than this (not necessarily a better top 1, but a better top 9 overall).
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:30 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Jonathan28 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

Not sure if serious...
I'm thinking historically. 9 great players do not convince me that 87' was the most talented class of all time. I think that's a pretty reasonable statement to make. If there were an easy way of looking this up, somewhere along the line there would be a more talented class. Not only that, but if we limited this to 9 players, other years would have a better top 9 players than this (not necessarily a better top 1, but a better top 9 overall).

Fair enough then, I just think that most of the current class of 92 are gonna disappoint, there's too much pressure on them.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:36 am

Bump, I forgot about this thread and made a similar one, so my bad. Although....
Casciavit wrote:Is their any class that comes in comparison. 92 born class- Neymar, Muniain, El Shaarawy, Lamela, Coutinho, Wilshere, Goetze, Jones, Varane, Ter Stegen, Courtois, Alaba, Papadoupolus, Schennikov, Eriksen, Thiago, Xhaka, Casmiero, Lucas, Isco, Ananidze, Merkel, Verdi, Verratti, Guidetti, Castaignos, and more.
Varane and Thiago are not class of '92. Not sure about the others but impressive nonetheless. Forgot about Jones too
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:42 pm

likeastar wrote:76-77 ...

in my opinion world football was at it's best from the 90-s to mid 2000's now days inflated prices on players, less passionate fans at games, and the best players in the world only go to around 4-5 teams because they price every other club out of buying them even other huge clubs. bring the batistuta,keane,maldini,figo,scholes,ronaldinho,totti,del piero,kahn,ballack,raul,beckham days back Proud
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:13 pm

1993:

Varane, Digne, Lukaku, Alcacer, Draxler, Sanogo, Nastasic, McEachran, Kondogbia, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:1993:

Varane, Digne, Lukaku, Alcacer, Draxler, Sanogo, Nastasic, McEachran, Kondogbia, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

That's a pretty average list. And I'm not saying if you even compare them to the previous years.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:43 pm

class of 93?More like class of 90meh
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:1993:

That's a pretty average list. And I'm not saying if you even compare them to the previous years.

Suso :coffee:

But yeah that list is pretty meh
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Rossi, Obi Mikel, Menez, Kevin-Prince Boateng., Pique, Fazio, Lennon, Luis Saurez, Joe Hart.

Pretty good.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:31 pm

1987 Cool
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Michael Bradley, Jonathan de Guzman, Fazio, Drenthe and Susaeta also born in 1987.

1988:

Aguero, Alexis Sanchez, Anderson, Banega, Jerome Boateng, Defour, Di Maria, Javi Martinez, Kabore, Marcellis, Mata, Mihaylov, Ozil, Rakitic, Micah Richards and Sulejmani.

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:09 pm

I wouldnt really brag about Drenthe being part of that generation Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Only Özil, Di maria, Kun and Mata stand out of the bunch. Rest of em are mediocre
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Banega's a good midfielder.

Also Javi Martinez is one of the best DM's in the World.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Banega is decent not good.

JM is mainly used as a centre midfield partner to Piggy, hes not actually being played as DM.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next