Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed?

+34
free_cat
Bellabong
bn126
ExtremistEnigma
TheRedStag
rwo power
Milantildeath
sportsczy
DeletedUser#1
chad4401
ioilersrock448
CBarca
danyjr
Arquitecto
alexander mahone
ELO
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
animal.crackers
Adit
nasir6371
LeVersacci
Gil
Highburied
DuringTheWar
RealGunner
Casciavit
McAgger
VivaStPauli
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Kaladin
Mr Nick09
jibers
38 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed? Empty Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed?

Post by jibers Tue May 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Kroos, Ozil, GOATze etc

IMO it is Kroos.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed? Empty Re: Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Gotze, he has everything imo.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed? Empty Re: Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed?

Post by Kaladin Tue May 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Holtby
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Gotze and Ozil. Different players, hard to decide, Gotze being more of a SS, in the breed of Messi, but I still think that Ozil will be the leader of this generation. Gundogan and Reus fighting for the following spots IMO.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 28, 2013 7:02 pm

ES pls.

Its definitely Gotze IMO but Draxler is coming up fast.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Ozil cant win this by the way, let's make this clear. Cant defend, something the other two are much more willing to do, and both outplayed him repeatedly already... oh well Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed? Umbrella
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 28, 2013 7:04 pm

It's a toss up between Goatze and Kroos. Tactically and off the ball Kroos is superior, but on the ball Goatze is much better as he has that quick turn. The ideal player would be somwhere in between them.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 28, 2013 7:05 pm

I'm going with the mainstream and say Götze. The kid is fantastic, only Özil has better ball control, maybe not even him. Kroos is certainly more complete, but Götze just excels too hard at attacking to not name him. Immense first touch. Kroos has a better shot and just as much vision, but he lacks mobility. Özil comes close but IMHO it's an issue that he's less of a goal threat. They're all bloody brilliant, but Götze takes the cake. He's the youngest too.

PS: agree with Mole. We'll soon be talking about Draxler just as much.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Ozil cant win this by the way, let's make this clear. Cant defend, something the other two are much more willing to do, and both outplayed him repeatedly already... oh well Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed? Umbrella

Isn't that more due to Ozil's manager being tactically outplayed and giving the platform for Gotze and Kroos to dominate?

After all we have seen what Ozil is capable of when given said platform for Germany.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue May 28, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 28, 2013 7:09 pm

yeah, babun has been telling us that Draxler is the second best wide player in germany. oh well he is a fan
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 28, 2013 7:10 pm

I think Draxler will surpass them all. For right now though it's Gotze.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Ozil cant win this by the way, let's make this clear. Cant defend, something the other two are much more willing to do, and both outplayed him repeatedly already... oh well Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed? Umbrella

Isn't that more due to Ozil's manager being tactically outplayed and giving the platform for Gotze and Kroos to dominate?

After we have seen what Ozil is capable of when given said platform for Germany.

pls go mole.

well of course you have to consider that and it's an ensemble of factors. There is no denying that Ozil is elite and saying that both outplayed him isnt exactly a way to compare, i was just taking random swings.

i still think that the fact that he work as much as the other off the ball is a big minus for him tho. He does however excel at what he does so you can see manager trying to use him either way.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue May 28, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 28, 2013 7:13 pm

After all we have seen what Ozil is capable of when given said platform for Germany.

Yes but where does the blame lie? With the system or the players? Ozil for me is ovverated and has been since he went to Real Madrid. Goetze has already performed much better than him. Kroos is better than him.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 28, 2013 7:13 pm

I wanna play Devil's advocate and say Kroos, but Gotze impressed me far too much as of late. Viva pretty much summed up my thoughts
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

After we have seen what Ozil is capable of when given said platform for Germany.

pls go mole.

well of course you have to consider that and it's an ensemble of factors. There is no denying that Ozil is elite and saying that both outplayed him isnt exactly a way to compare, i was just taking random swings.

Don't agree. He has never shown he has been an elite player. Far too inconsistent.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Jibers its a bit both to me.... its mainly the system as the one Mourinho used in big games against the likes of Dortmund and Bayern is horrific.

But i do agree he hasn't performed anywhere near as well as he should.

I also prefer Gotze and Kroos, my point was they outplayed Ozil because of tactics more than ability.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Jibers its a bit both to me.... its mainly the system as the one Mourinho used in big games against the likes of Dortmund and Bayern is horrific.

But i do agree he hasn't performed anywhere near as well as he should.

I also prefer Gotze and Kroos, my point was they outplayed Ozil because of tactics more than ability.

Agreed.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Goatze
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 28, 2013 7:20 pm

I am going to say Goetze and then Oezil
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue May 28, 2013 7:31 pm

I've been more impressed with reus this season. Gotze isn't this super genius GL makes him out to be. But he is very good though
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Kroos is the main reason why Germany lost to Italy at Euro, by pushing Ozil outside. Everytime he plays with Germany in the center, he is their best player, Gotze being forced to play as a false9/striker and Kroos rotting the bench. Gotze is and will always be more effective than Ozil, I agree, but Ozil is more artistic.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue May 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Reus>>>

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 28, 2013 7:36 pm

The problem with Italy was tactics, not Kroos' ability. Löw reduced the teams width in that match, and every single player was worse off for it.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue May 28, 2013 7:37 pm

Shocked at the lack of Reus shouts.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Kroos is the main reason why Germany lost to Italy at Euro, by pushing Ozil outside. Everytime he plays with Germany in the center, he is their best player, Gotze being forced to play as a false9/striker and Kroos rotting the bench. Gotze is and will always be more effective than Ozil, I agree, but Ozil is more artistic.

artistic? :rof:

He flops in most big games and is substituted every 70 minutes
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next