CrazyBoy
BarrileteCosmico
Toffer Harley
pewpew
The Messiah
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bayern vs Barca (Battle of gods) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern vs Barca (Battle of gods)

Post by Die Borussen Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:30 pm

bayern barely won valencia Laughing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs Barca (Battle of gods) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern vs Barca (Battle of gods)

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Ninis wrote:bayern barely won valencia Laughing

I love this game. We beat Madrid who won the La Liga & beat Barca.

Heck last season Barca drew to Bilbao & almost lost if not for a last minute GK Blunder, So y dont we do this X team Bilbao, Y beat X & so on.

This is stupid. And you guys know it.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:07 pm

my point proves that you are incosistent

one day you rape BL next you suck against valencia then lose against bate then rape werder or whatever

i know that every team has its up and downs, but you are the something else

so since i believe you will actually meet barca in a 2 legged tie if you meet at all then in one of the 2 games at least in the bigger part of it you will play like a 3rd division german club
you will and i know it
and barca will exploit it and rip you apart

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Ninis wrote:my point proves that you are incosistent

one day you rape BL next you suck against valencia then lose against bate then rape werder or whatever

i know that every team has its up and downs, but you are the something else

so since i believe you will actually meet barca in a 2 legged tie if you meet at all then in one of the 2 games at least in the bigger part of it you will play like a 3rd division german club
you will and i know it
and barca will exploit it and rip you apart

We had a 2-0 lead against Valencia in a complete 1 Sided game & conceded 1 late goal. The only game Bayern lost was 1-3 away to Bate where again we dominated but let silly goals & were ridiculously over-confident.

And Barca gets humiliated by Deporotivo. By that logic you should face the 4th Division BL Bayern 2 team & see if you can keep a clean sheet.

And consider this if you consider the 2009-11 period then 2 of Bayern's best players are missing or dont have proper match fitness. Mario Gomez, Robben are out injured.

We dominated Madrid home & away with 55 odd Possession % like 5-6 Clear Cut Chances to Madrid's 1-2 odd. On the other hand the possession Whore Barca can barely squeeze out a 52-53 odd possession against Madrid during the last few games.

If we did suck against Valencia then You have Sucked all season for 2-3 years now. If you consider dominating a team & winning 2-1 in CHL after conceding a late goal after taking a 2-0 lead makes Bayern Suck then Spain who have eeked out 1-0 wins throughout their WC matches have always SUCKED.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:45 pm

you dont understand the concept of incostistency

even when you supposedly "dominated" real madrid last season there were big parts in both matches specially in the bernabeu leg where you dropped mood instantly & dramatically

it was expected that you will have more possession and indeed you did cause madrid is a counter-attacking team

but you are a two-face team, thats the type of team you where,still are and always will be
its kinda diluted to most german clubs, like a disease
but with bayern it happens during a game too
it will hurt you against barca

you will always be a powerful club, but a club similar to the blood pressure to a grandpa, once high once low -
metaphoricaly speaking

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Bayern are no 2 face team, we simply didn't have enough bench last season that all. Whenever Robben, Ribery, Schweini, Gomes etc were out or fatigue we didn't have enough cover for them. That doesn't make us a 2face team, the board were aware of that so as a result we spent 70m sorting out this weakness and Promoted Can.

Look at yesterday game for instance, when Kroos, schweini and Mandzukic were extremely tired following the international break they were replaced by fresh players, Martinez, Alaba and Rafinha. Alaba of course being a fresh player was able to make assist, Rafinha was able to score and Martinez dominated the midfield.

Last season my argument was that Bayern 1st team when fit are better than Madrid but with all these signing we now have overall better player and evidence of this is the record they have broken by winning their first 8 straight league matches and lets not kidding ourselves Current Bayern side is still not even playing to full potential.

Alaba, Ribery Robben, Contento and Gomez were missing at some point this season, Dante, Martinez, Shaqiri, Pizarro and Mandzukic are still blending in.

Imagine all the Damage Bayern will put on opponent when the full squad is back, Gomez, Alaba, Robben and Contento. Say good night people.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Ninis wrote:you dont understand the concept of incostistency

even when you supposedly "dominated" real madrid last season there were big parts in both matches specially in the bernabeu leg where you dropped mood instantly & dramatically

it was expected that you will have more possession and indeed you did cause madrid is a counter-attacking team

but you are a two-face team, thats the type of team you where,still are and always will be
its kinda diluted to most german clubs, like a disease
but with bayern it happens during a game too
it will hurt you against barca

you will always be a powerful club, but a club similar to the blood pressure to a grandpa, once high once low -
metaphoricaly speaking

We were constantly & Consistently after the first 15-20 minute UTTERLY Dominant Against madrid. Same with 1st leg apart from a 20 minute part in Between.

Bayern is the Most Consistently Dominating Team in World Football right now and the only reason they loose if because they have Gomez or Mandzukic not Messi like Barcelona.

If you expect Madrid to have 0 chances then you are living in Wonder-Land. Madrid being a Counter Attacking is BS. They can keep possession and in many classicos have had a good amount of possession againt the Most Possession whoring team in the world.

I dont think anyone can expect Bayern to consistently anymore dominant than that against a Top Class team. I dont think Madrid have ever been that dominated, after the 5-0 loss to Barca

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Where are all the Madrid fans now, Talk now...!!!!!!!!

You got dominated, playing in a mickey mouse league where defence is lacking and when Bayern fans are talking, you too want to talk.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:22 pm

The Messiah wrote:Where are all the Madrid fans now, Talk now...!!!!!!!!

You got dominated, playing in a mickey mouse league where defence is lacking and when Bayern fans are talking, you too want to talk.

May I remember you your team's last results against Dortmund ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:39 pm

Kizu wrote:

May I remember you your team's last results against Dortmund ?

2-1 for us
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm

you forgot the 5-2, 1-0, 1-0 and the list can continue.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Kizu wrote:you forgot the 5-2, 1-0, 1-0 and the list can continue.

shall a list all the games madrid played on german soil ??
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Kizu wrote:you forgot the 5-2, 1-0, 1-0 and the list can continue.

shall I remind you of the last 10 fixtures, or shall I remind you of Barca dominance.

This is my last post for delusional Madrid fans, how people mention Madrid amongst the best is beyond me.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:31 am

as if Bundesliga has world class defenses

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2