CrazyBoy
BarrileteCosmico
Toffer Harley
pewpew
The Messiah
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bayern vs Barca (Battle of gods) Empty Bayern vs Barca (Battle of gods)

Post by The Messiah Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Does anyone here still wants to see this match, I think this is height of football, I can only describe this match with the picture below.

Bayern vs Barca (Battle of gods) Bayern10

Last season there was clash of the Titans and Bayern won it. Bayern vs Madrid

There was also David vs Goliath, in fact twice( Chelsea vs Bayern, Chelsea vs Barca) David surprisingly won both matches.

I really hope at some point in champions league this 2 teams meet, there is no shame if Barca take us out.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs Barca (Battle of gods) Empty Re: Bayern vs Barca (Battle of gods)

Post by pewpew Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Bayerns play doesn't work on Barca. Bayern love possesion and they would have to sit back all game vs barca which they are not used to. Easy Barca win Messi would run circles around badstuber and boateng.

Only if bayern can adapt their defense like Chelsea they could snatch a result. But they just don't have the discipline or the players to do that work.

I could see this would happend again.

pewpew
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:52 pm

please more bayern threads, just can't get enough of em'....
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Pretty much agreed with pewpew

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't see it as a close game. Maybe closer than it would've been 2 years ago but still not close. Bayern are still a team that rely on their ability to play with their ball rather than without. Barcelona are the absolute best team at playing with the ball, they would dominate possession and Bayern would be the lesser team because of this. Provided they both had their best elevens, of close to it, available, a midfield of Schweini, Martinez and Kroos would fare pretty badly against Busi, Xavi and Iniesta. Not saying it's impossible for Bayern to win, but if Barca and Bayern played 5 times Barca would win more than not.

The only reason I could possibly see Bayern winning is that Barca never seem to have a fit starting eleven, especially in the defense.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:58 pm

pewpew wrote:Bayerns play doesn't work on Barca. Bayern love possesion and they would have to sit back all game vs barca which they are not used to. Easy Barca win Messi would run circles around badstuber and boateng.

Only if bayern can adapt their defense like Chelsea they could snatch a result. But they just don't have the discipline or the players to do that work.

Maybe I will have to go back to 1957 bring out some matches between Bayern and some other teams.

Stop living in the past dude.

----------Rensing----------------
Oddo--Breno--Demichelis--Lell
--Van Bommel--Zeroberto------
Sosa----------------------Schweini
-----------Ribery-----------------
-------------------Luca Toni---------

Is clearly differently from.

-------------Neuer-----------
Lahm--Boateng--Dante--Alaba
-------Gustavo--Schweini----
Robben-------Kroos-----Ribery
-------------Gomez------------

even our 2nd team is better than the Bayern side that drew 1:1 with Barca in the 2nd leg

----------Starke--------------
Rafinha--DVB--Badstuber--Contento
----Martinez--Tymo/Can--------
Muller-----Mandzukic-----Shaqiri
------------Pizarro----------------

Anyway, keep kidding yourself, I enjoy when people kid themselves and then get dominated just like what happened to Madrid and City last season
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:58 pm

With Barca defense we cannot say.
Oh but there is Messi

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:02 pm

yeah however the game turns out to be messi will eventually step up

they wont stop messi, they cant stop him, i just dont see it

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:04 pm

We need to clarify one thing, is this being played in a cup, like the final of a cup, or is it some other kind of match?

Some other kind of match, I say Barcelona win.

In the final for a cup, Barcelona will embarrass Bayern Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:25 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Maybe I will have to go back to 1957 bring out some matches between Bayern and some other teams.

Wooosh, says the guy that talks about Bayern beating Real everyweek, before flopping yet another CL final.

RICH

oh, bench Martinez against barca, otherwise they will, again, rip him a new one.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Would be an interesting match.

Possession vs possession.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Wooosh, says the guy that talks about Bayern beating Real everyweek, before flopping yet another CL final.

RICH

oh, bench Martinez against barca, otherwise they will, again, rip him a new one.

That's because nothing has changed much about that Madrid side, still thesame players and the same coach and match was played less than 6 months ago.

some people need to start making use of their brains at times, unbelievable.

Bayern have changed 5 coaches, the entire first team is completely different, Unbelievable posters on this forum, I'm suffering badly, soon I will stop posting anything serious and just drop to elementary level

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:43 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

RICH

That's because nothing has changed much about that Madrid side, still thesame players and the same coach and match was played less than a 6 months ago.

Bayern have changed coach 5 coaches, the entire first team is completely different, Unbelievable posters on this forum, I'm suffering badly, soon I will stop posting anything serious and just drop to elementary level

lol you are actually the one dumbing down the discussion on the forum, another irony.

oh and by the way, a team evolves week by week, chemistry alone is a single most important element in a team game. change isnt only defined by new personel. but i guess this is an unbelievable thought
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

RICH

That's because nothing has changed much about that Madrid side, still thesame players and the same coach and match was played less than a 6 months ago.

Bayern have changed coach 5 coaches, the entire first team is completely different, Unbelievable posters on this forum, I'm suffering badly, soon I will stop posting anything serious and just drop to elementary level

lol you are actually the one dumbing down the discussion on the forum, another irony.

oh and by the way, a team evolves week by week, chemistry alone is a single most important element in a team game. change isnt only defined by new personel. but i guess this is an unbelievable thought

Then what's the difference between 5 years evolving and 6 months evolving...?

I supposed they are thesame..?

and since when do team always evolve to be better, Barca 2007-08 is far better than this current one and Bayern have evolved to be much more better, back then team like Zenit used to beat Bayern 4:0 not just Barca, Bayerrn playing in Europa cup.

This current Madrid side, if not anything have proven to be weaker than last season, they signed only Modric and old Essien. Bayern on the other hand have proven to be a better team this season, they have won 11 out out of 12 matches, spent 70 million to sign Mandzukic, Shaqiri, Dante, Pizarro and Martinez, if anything this Current Bayern side has evolve to be better and Madrid have declined a bit

and speaking of chemistry, Madrid had Mourinho for 2 season and this is his 3rd now before playing Bayern, on the other hand last season was JH first and as you can see there is finally chemistry in the team, players now understand his style. No wonder Bayern are breaking records conceding 2 league goals in 8 matches, scoring 26 and winning all league matches so far, our chemistry has proven to evolve better than that of Madrid, who drew against Valencia we dominated, as well as losing to sevilla and guess who scored, it was a Bayern youth product, who put Madrid to bed against Sevilla.

and lets not forget, Alaba, Kroos, Muller and Gustavo have developed to become better with age. No one has developed in Madrid from last season, aside Marcelo and Varene

I can't seriously be bothered with some posters on this forum.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:51 pm

The Messiah wrote:
and since when do team always evolve to be better, Barca 2007-08 is far better than this current one and Bayern have evolved to be much more better, back then team like Zenit used to beat Bayern 4:0 not just Barca, Bayerrn playing in Europa cup.
Barca 2007-2008 finished the league third with 18 points behind Madrid and 10 points behind Villarreal. I don't think that Barca is better than the current one.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Barca 2007-2008 finished the league third with 18 points behind Madrid and 10 points behind Villarreal. I don't think that Barca is better than the current one.

error of judgement, I was referring to 2008-09 Barca, obviously that was when we last played Barca and they won 4:0.

it was the season before 2007-08 in which Zenit also won against us 4:0. Nevertheless, Barca 2008-09 are better than current Barca
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:59 pm

pewpew wrote:Bayerns play doesn't work on Barca. Bayern love possesion and they would have to sit back all game vs barca which they are not used to. Easy Barca win Messi would run circles around badstuber and boateng.

they have a much better team now than that

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Messi will be Goose's bi***. Should be fun to watch. Goose fouls & fouls & fouls & tires Messi & then we bring Martinez to dominate the midget.

Robben/Lahm vs Alba

Ribery/Alaba vs Alves

Should be fun to watch. Barca defense will get raped IMO. 5--2 or 4-1 odd score even if Messi gets on the score-sheet

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Messi will be Goose's bi***. Should be fun to watch. Goose fouls & fouls & fouls & tires Messi & then we bring Martinez to dominate the midget.

Robben/Lahm vs Alba

Ribery/Alaba vs Alves

Should be fun to watch. Barca defense will get raped IMO. 5--2 or 4-1 odd score even if Messi gets on the score-sheet

This is a rational post.

there is no way Barca can overcome our attack with such terrible defence and you hear Barca fans saying Bayern defence is weak.

Is it that they don't know anything about Bayern..? don't they know all over Europe last season, Only Juventus conceded fewer goals than we did..?

Our defence has proven to be better than Barca's own, as well as that of Madrid, this season we have conceded fewer goals and yet they don't even acknowledge this.

Speaking of under-rating...?

It's funny how they honestly do not even realise how much they over-rate themselves, well! I guess this is done mostly by people that reside outside Europe, unlike people like us who reside in Europe and understand the quality of all leagues including Li-Ligue.

Some of these guys didn't even know what Budi is until they join this forum, it was in this forum I first heard a guy saying Tottenham are more financial buoyant than Bayern Munich, unbelievable!! and he's from America where they call football sucker-Soccer. Can you believe that..? and I come hear to dialogue with such people.

I try to educate them, but they won't listen.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:53 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Messi will be Goose's bi***. Should be fun to watch. Goose fouls & fouls & fouls & tires Messi & then we bring Martinez to dominate the midget.

Robben/Lahm vs Alba

Ribery/Alaba vs Alves

This is a rational post.

there is no way Barca can overcome our attack with such terrible defence and you hear Barca fans saying Bayern defence is weak.

Is it that they don't know anything about Bayern..? don't they know all over Europe last season, Only Juventus conceded fewer goals than we did..?

Our defence has proven to be better than Barca's own, as well as that of Madrid, this season we have conceded fewer goals and yet they don't even acknowledge this.

Speaking of under-rating...?

It's funny how they honestly do not even realise how much they over-rate themselves, well! I guess this is done mostly by people that reside outside Europe, unlike people like us who reside in Europe and understand the quality of all leagues including Li-Ligue.

Some of these guys didn't even know what Budi is until they join this forum, it was in this forum I first heard a guy saying Tottenham are more financial buoyant than Bayern Munich, unbelievable!! and he's from America where they call football sucker-Soccer. Can you believe that..? and I come hear to dialogue with such people.

I try to educate them, but they won't listen.

What a great man.

The enlightener.

The visonary.

Called the pu**y.

But he a prophet.

Call Glory Hunter Sl*t.

But he is a genius.

Called a troll.

But he in an educator.

Calls a retard & abused.

But he is Messiash, The Idriozet, Very Happy Rolling Eyes Thumbs up

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Robben/Lahm vs Alba

Ribery/Alaba vs Alves

Why dont we leave the trash talk for when the teams actually meet?
I am fairly confident that we will win against Bayern.As for Messi against the Bayern defense there is only ever going to be one wiiner in that.
And its the little genius from Argentina.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:59 pm

alexjanosik wrote:

Robben/Lahm vs Alba

Ribery/Alaba vs Alves

I am fairly confident that we will win against Bayern.As for Messi against the Bayern defense there is only ever going to be one wiiner in that.

Yea we saw how great Messi did against freaking Uruguay or germany defense having Boateng & Lahm. Haha.

We'll see. We'll see.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:41 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:

Robben/Lahm vs Alba

Ribery/Alaba vs Alves

Yea we saw how great Messi did against freaking Uruguay or germany defense having Boateng & Lahm. Haha.

We'll see. We'll see.

Like I said,lets wait for the actual match.It will be a mouthwatering clash.I follow Bayern in Bundesliga so I know how good they are.
No need for the trashtalk.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:46 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:

Robben/Lahm vs Alba

Ribery/Alaba vs Alves

We'll see. We'll see.
messi just raped uruguay few days ago. and he scored and assisted against germany last season. if you mean WC game he was playing out of position without midfield and defense. this is different situation
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:22 am

bayern vs barca is a game id really like to see and at the moment its too hard to guess how it'd play out.

Robben/Lahm vs Alba

Ribery/Alaba vs Alves

hahaha like we would ever concede 4 or 5 goals in a game, especially in a high profile game.

and don't use yesterday's game as an example because its a rare occurrence with a team plague by injuries and all goals were from set pieces, a gk mistake, unfair pen and an own goal. none of these you can really cant count on happening often.

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:30 am

bayern barely won valencia Laughing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next