Lex
Albiceleste
Raptorgunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dnmac4
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Messi + Di Maria = Unfair!!!!!! Empty Messi + Di Maria = Unfair!!!!!!

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:39 am

Those two have been brilliant tonight, sometimes they look like the only two players on Argentina on the same wave length and it doesn't matter because the two of them together are so deadly.

Messi is putting on a clinic tonight and so is Di Maria.

Just while I'm typing this Messi scores another free kick.

Arguing about the best player in the world is for children, it's like asking is grass green?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Messi + Di Maria = Unfair!!!!!! Empty Re: Messi + Di Maria = Unfair!!!!!!

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:50 am

This system Sabella has cooked up has got the best out of both of them with Messi behind the front 2 and Di Maria as one of the midfield 3 they both have been allowed to play their game and the end result is ridiculous.

Get the defence sorted out and we could be onto a winner here.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:52 am

One of the deadliest combo in football, but Luis Suárez rofl what was that pass and defending lol. In June I am going to Argentina to watch Colombia vs Argentina game for a neutral fan should be a great game.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:53 am

Messi was his masterful self tonight, what a game. Properly smashed these c*nts into oblivion. I hope Uruguay don't even qualify for the WC Laughing

Dat second goal :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:54 am

Beautiful free kick and was instrumental in all the goals tonight

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:55 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:This system Sabella has cooked up has got the best out of both of them with Messi behind the front 2 and Di Maria as one of the midfield 3 they both have been allowed to play their game and the end result is ridiculous.

Get the defence sorted out and we could be onto a winner here.

I was thinking the same thing. There shaping up pretty well heading into Brazil.

The defense and keeping is still an issue though and I just don't know if they can overcome that but they have made huge strides, at least they know who there starting attack is now instead of a new one every game.

Not to mention Like the thread says Messi and Di Maria are in the form of there lives.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:56 am

Sabella deceiving all of us :bow:

4-3-3 :bow: Sabella bringing out the best in Messi and Di Magia :bow:

No Sosa :bow:

Our defence getting better :bow:

shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:00 am

Raptorgunner wrote:One of the deadliest combo is football, but Luis Suárez. rofl what was that pass and defending lol. In June I am going to Argentina, to watch Colombia vs Argentina game for a neutral fan should be a great game.

That's awesome. Falcao was nothing short of amazing tonight too.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:05 am

What happened to Uruguay team of 15 months ago Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:07 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:One of the deadliest combo is football, but Luis Suárez. rofl what was that pass and defending lol. In June I am going to Argentina, to watch Colombia vs Argentina game for a neutral fan should be a great game.

I am going with my Colombian friends, I have question is it safe to go to the game, since I am not Spanish and will be with Colombians? eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:08 am

Uruguay seem to only psyche up when they play in tournament format, when every game is a potential final. When it's for the long haul and have to grind out victories, it seems like they can't be arsed
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:16 am

Best attack in the world,even counting clubs, but I'm not getting fooled.Their defense still is awful....nerman,oscar and hulk had a field day in our last game
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:21 am

Isn't the next time colombia and argentina play going to be in Colombia?
family has plans of going to colombia over the summer and all of my family resides in Barranquilla cheers
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:24 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

I am going with my Colombian friends, I have question is it safe to go to the game, since I am not Spanish and will be with Colombians? eco smile

Yep Colombia is much safer these days. Actually a lot of Americans vacation there and I want to go there ASAP. I used to go to Costa Rica a lot when I was dating a chick there and have been to Peru and have never had any issues.

I hear Colombia is beautiful and much much safer these days. Don't buy into all the crap you hear, it's really obvious when your in a place you shouldn't be and your friends shouldn't be dumb enough to bring you there. I mean it's like the USA if you have a friend visiting to LA you don't bring him to vacation in Compton.

I've been trying to get there for the past year, I love Central and South America and may I say Colombia has the most beautiful women in the world.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:27 am

ColoJunior wrote:Isn't the next time colombia and argentina play going to be in Colombia?
family has plans of going to colombia over the summer and all of my family resides in Barranquilla cheers
Jun 7 Argentina v Colombia
Its in Argentina, I have been saving up, I cant wait.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:29 am

Lex wrote:Uruguay seem to only psyche up when they play in tournament format, when every game is a potential final. When it's for the long haul and have to grind out victories, it seems like they can't be arsed

People forget that they had to play in a playoff against a concacaf team to be the last team in for the last world cup from comnebol/concacaf.

I guess people forget because they did so well in the world cup and won Copa America.

They did hold Argentina for a whole half and played brutal hard nose defense. But they shouldn't be as outclassed as they were tonight although Argentina is a totally different beast now.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:32 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

Yep Colombia is much safer these days. Actually a lot of Americans vacation there and I want to go there ASAP. I used to go to Costa Rica a lot when I was dating a chick there and have been to Peru and have never had any issues.

I hear Colombia is beautiful and much much safer these days. Don't buy into all the crap you hear, it's really obvious when your in a place you shouldn't be and your friends shouldn't be dumb enough to bring you there. I mean it's like the USA if you have a friend visiting to LA you don't bring him to vacation in Compton.

I've been trying to get there for the past year, I love Central and South America and may I say Colombia has the most beautiful women in the world.

I agree with you on Colombian women, my friends always try to hook me up with Colombian girls but they are crazy man. I am going there maybe for Christmas if I dont waste my money other things. If I dont go to Colombia, I am going to Panama 100% one of my best friends just moved there and has been telling me to for a visit so I will go.

I am sure the game is in Argentina so I was asking about how safe is Argentina for tourist to go there and watch the game.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:36 am

Oh you're going to Argentina not Colombia, yea you will be perfectly safe. Argentina is probably the safest country in South America, hell they call Buenos Aires the Paris of South America.

Wow what a treat, the atmosphere in Argentina is awesome I've heard. Look at some of the youtube videos of some of the club games there. Especially the team with the green flairs, I forget there name but it's a pretty famous video.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:40 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

I agree with you on Colombian women, my friends always try to hook me up with Colombian girls but they are crazy man. I am going there maybe for Christmas if I dont waste my money other things. If I dont go to Colombia, I am going to Panama 100% one of my best friends just moved there and has been telling me to for a visit so I will go.

I am sure the game is in Argentina so I was asking about how safe is Argentina for tourist to go there and watch the game.

People call Panama the new Costa Rica. Costa Rica used to be really cheap to buy a place in and retire there for Americans and it's hugely American friendly but that was like 10-20 years ago. Now for a Central American country it's really expensive and a lot of people are going to Panama instead. Although you can't beat the surfing in Costa Rica I'm biased as I've been there over 10 times. It's my favorite place in the world.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:42 am

Dnmac4 wrote:Oh you're going to Argentina not Colombia, yea you will be perfectly safe. Argentina is probably the safest country in South America, hell they call Buenos Aires the Paris of South America.

Wow what a treat, the atmosphere in Argentina is awesome I've heard. Look at some of the youtube videos of some of the club games there. Especially the team with the green flairs, I forget there name but it's a pretty famous video.

Thanks for the info, I will for sure check it out,

About Panama, my friend met a very beautiful Panamanian nurse, he was working 2 jobs for 1 year sold his car and took all the money there and he is loving it there.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:23 am

How was Higgy tonight I missed the game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:28 am

I wish Di Maria wasn't such an absolute c*nt...Maybe then I could actually like him
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:59 am

I missed the game. Watching highlights i can see Messi and Di Maria making show. I always said Di Maria is one of the best in the world. he just needs to play with messi to show his full potential

that free kick by Messi showed that he is so smart that sometimes people call it cheating. But that smartness only belonged to the legends. and today there is only one: Messi
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:43 am

what else can you expect from the best winger in the world and messi cheers
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:55 am

billion, DiMaria has been killing it with Madrid as well, the only one along with Ronaldo, Marcelo, Epep and Khedira who have been great throughout this season so far

Anyways Argentina's attack :bow: Higgy+DiMaria+Missi man can any team top that??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next