S
Tomwin Lannister
Juveman17
Ion Creanga
Le Samourai
MMM
12 posters

Go down

Malaga star Isco tops Juventus transfer target list for January Empty Malaga star Isco tops Juventus transfer target list for January

Post by MMM Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:32 am

It looks as though there are more than just English Premier League clubs that are hoping to secure the signing of Malaga starlet Isco this coming January or next summer. According to TalkSport, Italian champions and current Serie A table toppers Juventus are said to be looking into the player as a potential replacement should Arturo Vidal be allowed to leave next summer.

Isco has a huge talent level, and has plenty of age left to exploit all of its growth and potential. This is believed to be what Juventus would be hoping to capitalize on if they were to indeed make a move in the next 12 months.

However, the Italians are not along in their desire for the young player, and potential suitors are all around them from multiple major market leagues. Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool are all thought to be chasing him for a winter transfer, and Juventus could be forced to make some changes in the current squad if they want to accommodate and procure the Spanish youngster.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Malaga star Isco tops Juventus transfer target list for January Empty Re: Malaga star Isco tops Juventus transfer target list for January

Post by Le Samourai Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:31 am

Laughing

No chance.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Malaga star Isco tops Juventus transfer target list for January Empty Re: Malaga star Isco tops Juventus transfer target list for January

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Letting go Vidal and take Isco is idiotic... I doubt that
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:40 pm

LOL Vidal won't leave he loves the club
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:29 pm

We don't need to get rid of Vidal, Vidal loves Juventus and we would be idiotic to force him out.

As for Isco he's a wonderful talent but still he's NOT a damn CF. Our top target for the forseeable future should be a goal scorer to lead our line.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:22 pm

We should try to buy this guy if we are unable to buy Jovetic in the summer because i'm pretty sure we'll try for him again.This guy is just an insane amazing talent.Also he has a €21m buyout clause which could be well within our reach come the summer.

Isco for the aforementioned price and Llorente on a free transfer..My oh my that would be amazing.

Oh and btw ignore the opening post..The report is utter trash Laughing ..Just wanted to post my thoughts in an Isco thread basically.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:24 am

We shouldn't even consider selling Vidal regardless of the bid...
We have a solid Defence & Midfield!
We should just try to streghten with depth, not trying experiments by putting a AM like Isco in for an Box-to-Box midfielder like Vidal...

Isco is an AM or in some cases, a SS...his instinct is to get forward as much as possibly...
Vidal & Marchisio complemented each other...while one goes forward, the other covers..
We really shouldn't try to change that...
The whole machine can collapse if the engine fails...which in this case is the midfield!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:36 am

Collapse Laughing You have no idea what you're talking about.If anything he'd strengthen our possession game plus he's magnificent in tight spots.He would also most surely reduce the creativity burden on Pirlo.Playing him behind the main striker is not a farfetched thought at all.He's better than Giovinco anyways.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:50 pm

just stupid bs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Surag wrote:Collapse Laughing You have no idea what you're talking about.If anything he'd strengthen our possession game plus he's magnificent in tight spots.He would also most surely reduce the creativity burden on Pirlo.Playing him behind the main striker is not a farfetched thought at all.He's better than Giovinco anyways.

So in other words you saying we should up and sell Vidal and get isco?
It's obvious u didn't read the thing because you talking about giovinco and crap about playing isco infront of the midfield when the thing clearly said Juve might plan to get isco if Juve plan to sell Vidal...
How the hell can you put an am in for a Dm & expect the same result?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:32 pm

I wasnt even referring to this report..As usual you want to jump on people without reading the posts properly.

And let me clarify i wanted Isco in a 3-5-1-1 sort of with him playing behind the Targetman(Llorente)/Vucinic as the support striker.He can even play on the LW too in a 4-3-3..I'm sure he's talented and versatile enough to accommodate him in our current system.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:49 am

Surag wrote:I wasnt even referring to this report..As usual you want to jump on people without reading the posts properly.

And let me clarify i wanted Isco in a 3-5-1-1 sort of with him playing behind the Targetman(Llorente)/Vucinic as the support striker.He can even play on the LW too in a 4-3-3..I'm sure he's talented and versatile enough to accommodate him in our current system.

man shut up because I wasn't speaking to you in the first place....
You attacked me to make me look stupid & then turn around playing victim...

Clarify? What is there to clear up?
It's obvious u didn't read the report & was speaking utter garbage just because the title...
Then if that wasn't enough, attacked me because I didn't post that we should splash big cash on him as soon as possible...

Oh & of course he's better than Giovinco because he's had a better first 5 months of the season than a player who is being played out of position...
I'm pretty sure last season you wouldn't have said that with the form Gio was on & no one even recognizing Isco when Cazorla was at Malaga...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:04 am

Calm down tiger..

I was the one who bumped this thread because i wanted to post my thoughts in an Isco thread.

Oh and btw ignore the opening post..The report is utter trash ..Just wanted to post my thoughts in an Isco thread basically.

Here you go.

First off my mistake then if you werent referring to me.

Obviously i noticed how talented is and with big clubs already stacked with quality attackers ,i felt we should try to take a chance with this gem of a talent because i'm sure we'll be going for Jovetic in the summer again anyway and that is going to be difficult task.In other words it wouldnt hurt if Isco was our backup plan.Oh and no doubts taking talent into consideration alone Isco is comfortably better than Giovinco..And stop this 'out of position' crap ,Giovinco is playing in the same position as he was at Parma as a support striker(They used 3-5-2 last season as well).

And i knew Isco even before this season..This year he has exploded because he's handed a central role as opposed to last season.Isco won Golden Boy of this year for nothing.

And let me remind you this is not 'goal.com comments' where you can speak with the same level of hostility as compared to that shitty site.This is a football forum ,we're fellow fans and none here is interested in petty fights i'm sure when we take the history of this Juve forum into account.Cheers.

P.S Its Christmas eve..Lets not have these petty quarrels for once..

I wish all my fellow Juve fans here a Merry Christmas and a very Happy and a prosperous new year Thumbs up

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:24 am

I don't see where he would fit at Juve.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:01 am

now u see how ppl just put out rumors..and the uneducated and ignorant will believe them..i stopped at isco being a replacement for vidal...

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:59 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I don't see where he would fit at Juve.

The only position where he can fit is as a SS.

Nevertheless, I don't believe these rumors.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:48 pm

BS rumors...but this kid is already world class!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down