Juventus Close In On Marco Borriello And Martin Caceres For January Transfer - Report

3 posters

Go down

Juventus Close In On Marco Borriello And Martin Caceres For January Transfer - Report  Empty Juventus Close In On Marco Borriello And Martin Caceres For January Transfer - Report

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Juventus are reportedly close to agreeing deals for both Marco Borriello and Martin Caceres.

According to Tuttosport, Bianconeri sporting director Beppe Marotta will meet with Roma general manager Franco Baldini in the next few days to discuss Borriello’s proposed January move to Turin.

The paper claims that the deal could go through in time to allow the forward to attend Juve’s winter break training camp in Dubai as Roma are willing to back down on their demand that the proposed loan deal be accompanied by an obligation to buy the player at the end of the season.

Tuttosport is also reporting that the Bianconeri will also pick up Sevilla defender Caceres next month having been frustrated in their attempts to persuade Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho to release Raul Albiol on loan.

Caceres spent a season at Juve during the 2009-10 campaign and is expected to return on loan with a view to a permanent transfer in the summer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus Close In On Marco Borriello And Martin Caceres For January Transfer - Report  Empty Re: Juventus Close In On Marco Borriello And Martin Caceres For January Transfer - Report

Post by LWL91 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:05 pm

this is breaking news, Devi Razz

hehehe
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Juventus Close In On Marco Borriello And Martin Caceres For January Transfer - Report  Empty Re: Juventus Close In On Marco Borriello And Martin Caceres For January Transfer - Report

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:07 pm

LWL91 wrote: this is breaking news, Devi Razz

hehehe

what can I do Very Happy hhehehe .... if true they are heart breaking Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:09 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
LWL91 wrote: this is breaking news, Devi Razz

hehehe

what can I do Very Happy hhehehe .... if true they are heart breaking Very Happy

🎅

true
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:21 pm

I didnt follow borrielo this season but i know that he can be clinical in some moments and he is also improvement of Iaquinta Toni and Amauri.So as i third option as ST in Juve behind Matri and Quagliarella he can come if conte wants him so much.And i dont need to write about Caseres.He spent good time here and i want him back ASAP
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down