Patrick Bateman
rwo power
Onyx
gondov
The Messiah
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Campaign for Dortmund section (sign up) Empty Campaign for Dortmund section (sign up)

Post by The Messiah Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Hello my fellow GL Friends! Thank you for this warm welcome. I am very happy to be here with so many friends and terrific poster!

Something is happening in football world right now, a revolution, there is a revolution of change. A revolution that blows along the world of football, many have embraced it but we at GL are yet to embrace the inevitable truth.

Truth is Important, why are we all here? we have to ask ourselves many questions. Well, I'm more particular about these question, why are we here? We are here because we got love for football, the beautiful sport. Why are we members in Goallegacy? We’re member because we want to discuss football.

Being a biased fan wouldn't make us always tell the truth, but we can all concede that we are here in goallegacy because there are varieties of different fans and this forum is not a bed of roses whereby fan of a particular club agrees to what every other fans say. We fight here quite often, we troll, but at the end we are all here because of the beauty we find in the sport.

Thus, because we are here because of the beauty, The Messiah cries out, we must follow this to the chore. Basic breaking of the rules of biased opinion in single forums, that’s why we’re having all this discussion.

Currently the Bundesliga has only 1 team with a section, Seria A have Inter, Juventus, Milan and AS ROMA. What exactly has Roma or Juventus done in recent years that Dortmund hasn't...? To begin with Dortmund last Champions league is more recent than Juventus, Dortmund has won the German league 3 times in the last 10 years and have won it at least once in all previous decades. Only Bayern is ahead of them in Bundesliga with only 5 in the last 10years, Barcelona can boast of 5 as well, Madrid have 4 and only 1 ahead of Dortmund. Juventus have 3 as well, why Milan can only take pride in 2, How about AS Roma, what have they won? they haven't won their league in the last 10years and don't have any champions league to their name(I supposed)

If you seek the truth, it is clear that Dortmund clearly deserve a section ahead of some other clubs, yes I know many people say Dortmund do not have fan on this forum, but how can they have fans when they don't even have a section.? after all they have done..? Dortmund have single hardly built Bayern over the last 2 years to a club to be reckon with, they have revolutionise Bundesliga to a whole new dimension and it is just starting.

Currently Dortmund have more fan who watch their matches in the stadium more than most Seria A clubs, Dortmund are financially richer than AS Roma, Germany is now officially rated as top 3 club in the world, it is no mistakes that all Germany clubs won all their opening matches in Champions league even though they all missed penalties, yet they all won.

Reason why there are few Bayern fans here, is because we do no have rivals from our league, No Dortmund fans to dialogue with, take for instance Barcelona and Madrid fans are always up against each other, Inter, Milan, Juventus and As Roma presence has allowed more Seria A club on this forum, most Bayern fans who come here for diversity do not enjoy it because we do not have any rival, if there is a Dortmund section over the years there would eventually be more Dortmund fans and eventually more Bayern fans, I'm going to end this campaign with this write up, but before that, I humbling request without any intention to upset anyone that Dortmund are deserving of a section, as you can see that they have done more over the years than Arsenal, Roma. Juventus are on par with them in the last 10years and so they are deserving of a section if we speak the truth.

Now, I am not saying As Roma, Arsenal, Juventus(obviously) etc are not deserving of a section, yes they do and it is a great thing that they have a section which we can all post in and go there to post once in a while, and yes, they have great set off fans as well, McLewis being the only As Roma fan I know here is a great poster I like him, Arsenal Posters are quite a lot here and Juventus and Madrid are probably the fan with largest fans base here, In truth all these clubs deserve their section, so also do Dortmund, they have won the league 3 times in the last decade and have a Champions league to their name, It is also truth that we have many Bundesliga fans here, say for example an intelligent poster like my brilliant self who would be able to generate some good post there, Viva is there, Rwo Power and a many more Dortmund fans will also join, and other fans who are interested will post with that said I leave you with this.

If you have a section, you don't need it.
If you need a section, you don't have it.
if you have a section, it brings more fans.
if you have more fans, you don't need less of it.

You need a section, to get more fans
and you certainly need more fans, to get more post
But if you don't already have any of it(fan, section post) to begin with, you can't get any of it to get started with, which means, you really have no Ideal how to get it in the first place, DO YOU..?

You can post in it, sure. you can even debate with other Bundesliga fans aside for Bayern, but you can't fake it, wanting it, needing it, wishing for it.

The point is.! if a section is created it take nothing away from the forum but if you have never had any of this section to begin with, ever..? it takes a lot away from the forum and everyone just seems to know.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Campaign for Dortmund section (sign up) Empty Re: Campaign for Dortmund section (sign up)

Post by gondov Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Get rid of Liverpool and put Dortmund in!!

Jus kidding people Laughing

Gonna wait until if they qualify for the next round in CL,

I'd support their campaign Wink

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Campaign for Dortmund section (sign up) Empty Re: Campaign for Dortmund section (sign up)

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:43 pm

There has to be at least 5 regular Dortmund fans so a section can be made for them?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:There has to be at least 5 regular Dortmund fans so a section can be made for them?

How can there be regular Dortmund fans, when there is no section for them..?

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Well, to further the cause of the Bundesliga, I'm all for a Dortmund section. We could try it and look if there'll be some fresh users coming in for it.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Get rid off the Bayern section and replace it with a Dortmund one. :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Well there's Valencia fans, however they don't have a section.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 pm

sign me up for the ones who dont want a dortmund section

thank you

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:06 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Well there's Valencia fans, however they don't have a section.

What has Valencia done, compare to Dortmund...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:13 am

The Messiah wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Well there's Valencia fans, however they don't have a section.

sections are not based in success if it was there are several teams out there who deserve the call ahead of dortmund or roma

since its based on the ammount of fans of each club to own a section dortmund doesnt deserve one, and if you want one to lure more fans by this idea that would be unfair for the other teams who wont have that chance

edit: valencia has done more in europe in recent years than dortmund btw

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:23 am

There's about 5 or 6 Newcastle fans and we don't have a section. Don't here us whining. :coffee:
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:24 am

[quote="Ninis"]
The Messiah wrote:

sections are not based in success if it was there are several teams out there who deserve the call ahead of dortmund or roma

There is no one single club who deserve it more than Dortmund, to begin with Dortmund play in the 3rd best league in the world, they have won Bundesliga 3 times in the last 10 years, as well as German cup and have a Champion league to their name.

since its based on the ammount of fans of each club to own a section dortmund doesnt deserve one, and if you want one to lure more fans by this idea that would be unfair for the other teams who wont that chance

Well Roma do not have much fans here or do they..? if they do it's because they have a section, speaking of fairness, is it fair that the 3rd best league in the world have only 1 club with a section..? is it fair on Bundesliga fans...?

Creating a Dortmund section, will take absolutely nothing away from this forum, they have earned it and I shouldn't even be campaigning for them. They are a dominant club, they have won more than Arsenal, Roma and have a better history in Europe, is it fair on them that sections are here that encourages more Arsenal fans and Roma but we have no section to encourage Dortmund fans to join, this is the reason why Bundesliga is so under-rated, because everyone in the world just pay deaf ears deliberately to the truth

Last edited by The Messiah on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:26 am

aford92 wrote:There's about 5 or 6 Newcastle fans and we don't have a section. Don't here us whining. :coffee:

Newcastle haven't won anything compare to Dortmund, or have they..? there are already 4 EPL clubs with section.

so if section is based on this supposed 5 fans, then why is it that Newcastle don't have a section..? I'm a fan of Newcastle myself.

But Dortmund case is different, they deserve it, and budesliga too deserves it
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:34 am

The Messiah wrote:
aford92 wrote:There's about 5 or 6 Newcastle fans and we don't have a section. Don't here us whining. :coffee:

Newcastle haven't won anything compare to Dortmund, or have they..? there are already 4 EPL clubs with section.

so if section is based on this supposed 5 fans, then why is it that Newcastle don't have a section..? I'm a fan of Newcastle myself.

How dare you! Recently we won the highly coveted (but no longer existing) Intertoto Cup and the NPower Championship title.
And to be fair, I think we had a section but it was never used so they removed it. Surely a Dortmund section would suffer the same fate.

aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:46 am

i sign up for the idea of replacing the bayern section with a borussia one
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:49 am

aford92 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

How dare you! Recently we won the highly coveted (but no longer existing) Intertoto Cup and the NPower Championship title.
And to be fair, I think we had a section but it was never used so they removed it. Surely a Dortmund section would suffer the same fate.

Dortmund section will never suffer thesame fate, not while I am around.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:47 am

I'm all for a Dortmund Section so you can count me in. But I'm also all for a PSG section if Dourtmund section passes.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:51 am

I'm against this :coffee: Unless we have multiple seasoned Dortmund fans in the forum then there is no need for it. As much as I like Dortmund, this bandwagon hype will die down in a week or two and the section will be a ghost town.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:05 am

It won't go down if Dortmund actually do something in CL and I thinks it's very possible this season.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:12 am

Boo.

Only if Tottenham gets their own section Razz

Neither should happen lol
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:32 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I'm against this :coffee: Unless we have multiple seasoned Dortmund fans in the forum then there is no need for it. As much as I like Dortmund, this bandwagon hype will die down in a week or two and the section will be a ghost town.
Can't agree more. This is about the number of committed fans, not accomplishments.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:23 pm

I'm all for a Dortmund section. Fox soccer channel doesn't carry Serie anymore and it's been tough keeping up with Milan games (I have to be home and awake to stream games). I became a Dortmund fan two years ago and Goltv will normally air their games. It would be nice to have a section where we could discuss all things Dortmund. I understand there is already a sub-section for it, but I think a Dortmund section would be a great place for fans and others.

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:32 pm

I constantly bring Dortmund news in the Bundesliga thread, so a section wouldn't hurt. But if there will be a Dortmund section, Valencia, Newcastle and Man City fans would want one too and I'm not sure how cool admins are with this. Would've loved it if there were sections for Dortmund, Valencia, City and Newcastle to be honest.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Even the bayern section has only one post per day count and is on the verge of getting removed..what will happen to BVB section ?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:22 pm

I will post there whenever I am on GoalLegacy :coffee:

Who's up with me? cheers
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next