Ganso
Baraa
10 posters

Go down

Real Madrid is the best in the world Empty Real Madrid is the best in the world

Post by Baraa Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:49 pm

whether you like it or not.

you can still fool yourself barca fan by thinking your team is the best,
you can fool yourself chelsea fan by thinking your team is the best just because you won the CL last season,
but the fact is as clear as it can get, I definitely don't see any team better than Madrid atm.

Bayern are the closest to us imo.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid is the best in the world Empty Re: Real Madrid is the best in the world

Post by Ganso Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:50 pm

win cl first
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid is the best in the world Empty Re: Real Madrid is the best in the world

Post by Donuts Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Wins on away goals = best in the world, let's forget the massive 1 point in the league as-well.
sounds legit.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Did you think that before the game or after?
BaraaTZK92 wrote:whether you like it or not.

you can fool yourself chelsea fan by thinking your team is the best just because you won the CL last season,
but the fact is as clear as it can get, I definitely don't see any team better than Madrid atm.

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Ganso wrote:win cl first

Chelsea won the CL , but that didn't even make them close to being the best in the world.

Barca won a fluke 2009 CL and they were called the best in the world.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:57 pm

gondov wrote:Did you think that before the game or after?

both
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 am

BaraaTZK92 wrote:

both

I think until you beat Barca 3-0 or more and control the game, no one will ever believe you. That 2nd half display alone showed millions that barca still have something you don't. And dont claim it was just tactics, you were scared of being caught out by a 10 men Barca and so u were cautious. That alone shows you're still below barca's class.

Ooh and also, those missed chances don't make you great, you missed a chance to perform a manita on your arch rivals. That would probably have convinced many on your belief.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 am

madrid arent even better than Bayern ffs. Get a grip.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:31 am

gondov wrote:
BaraaTZK92 wrote:

both

I think until you beat Barca 3-0 or more and control the game, no one will ever believe you. That 2nd half display alone showed millions that barca still have something you don't. And dont claim it was just tactics, you were scared of being caught out by a 10 men Barca and so u were cautious. That alone shows you're still below barca's class.

Ooh and also, those missed chances don't make you great, you missed a chance to perform a manita on your arch rivals. That would probably have convinced many on your belief.

you obviously still living in your world of dreams that barca is the best . lol

I say wake up man, barca isn't even 2nd best in the world imo.

we beat you in the camp nou last season and won la liga , we beat you this season and won the supercopa, what else should we do to prove that we are the best?

oh yeaa I know the answer of that , we should win the CL right?

Let me tell something bro, I'd rather see my team stay the way it is than to win the CL the way Your team did in 2011 and 2009.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:47 am

no one is better than madrid, but madrid isnt the best in the world

get it?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 am

Bayern was better than real madrid, and chelsea won ucl... What makes people think that real madrid is better than bayern and chelsea?
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:15 am

BaraaTZK92 wrote:
gondov wrote:
BaraaTZK92 wrote:

both

you obviously still living in your world of dreams that barca is the best . lol

I say wake up man, barca isn't even 2nd best in the world imo.

we beat you in the camp nou last season and won la liga , we beat you this season and won the supercopa, what else should we do to prove that we are the best?

oh yeaa I know the answer of that , we should win the CL right?

Let me tell something bro, I'd rather see my team stay the way it is than to win the CL the way Your team did in 2011 and 2009.

I love your selective memory. We beat you last season to win copa del rey and the supercopa , just last week we beat you 3-2. Ooh and we beat you in the league @ your stadium 1-3.

All I'm saying is if you were to go on a run of victories and winning trophies like Pep did for a certain period, then many will consider you the best.

As of now, I just think the win today has made you a little over-excited. Its your first in 4 years, remember. I you were to have that kind of run vs us then many will agree with you.

No sour-grapes, but I think you still have a lot to prove for many to consider you the best!! Otherwise it wont be fare to barca who have done a lot to be considered that great.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:21 am

tuddor wrote:Bayern was better than real madrid, and chelsea won ucl... What makes people think that real madrid is better than bayern and chelsea?
thats why everyone seems cautious comparing bayern to madrid tongue

but if you want a reason for believing madrid is better than chelsea then for me is mourinho as he did with inter i think he knows chelsea and every inch of the club, i would be very very surpised if chelsea managed to know madrid out in the CL

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:28 am

Ninis wrote:
tuddor wrote:Bayern was better than real madrid, and chelsea won ucl... What makes people think that real madrid is better than bayern and chelsea?

but if you want a reason for believing madrid is better than chelsea then for me is mourinho as he did with inter i think he knows chelsea and every inch of the club, i would be very very surpised if chelsea managed to know madrid out in the CL

Mourinho is the best coach in the world.. he won premier league,serie a and la liga+UCLs, and he's still young but for now we have no best team in the world.. If a team wins the league and UCL maybe..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:50 am

jibers wrote:madrid arent even better than Bayern ffs. Get a grip.

Says the Man Utd fan

hahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:54 am

tuddor wrote:
Ninis wrote:

Mourinho is the best coach in the world.. he won premier league,serie a and la liga+UCLs, and he's still young but for now we have no best team in the world.. If a team wins the league and UCL maybe..
i agree

but if we were to put teams in a league and long term clashes madrid surely would have the edge on most of them or even all considering the bench quality, therefore my opinions of madrid would walk EPL or serie a etc... imo

still i think if we are to choose one side to be the best, i think it has to be barca cause they look the stronger side against everyone no matter the outcome..

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:55 am

Crimson wrote:

Says the Man Utd fan

hahahahaha

what? Yes, bring United into this.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:58 am

Crimson wrote:

Says the Man Utd fan

hahahahaha

And what?It is illogical.This is the truth.It doesn't matter who you support.Remember, United still won UCL more recently than Real Madrid and has better performances in last 10 years :coffee: .

You, fans of Real are the same...lack of respect, lack of everything that intersect football!

tuddor wrote:
Ninis wrote:

Subscribed.You can't say that Real is the best team in the world, they lost against Bayern, it's simple...but that doesn't make Bayern the best in the world, cause they lost against Chelsea...Chelsea lost against City, City will probabily loose against other team in EPL etc.

There is no best team in the world, because transitivity doesn't apply in football.

I am not saying that Real Madrid isn't a great club, but saying that is the best in the world it's absolutely a crazy thing.

Last edited by vlafy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:58 am

Ninis wrote:
tuddor wrote:
Ninis wrote:

i agree

but if we were to put teams in a league and long term clashes madrid surely would have the edge on most of them or even all considering the bench quality, therefore my opinions of madrid would walk EPL or serie a etc... imo

still i think if we are to choose one side to be the best, i think it has to be barca cause they look the stronger side against everyone no matter the outcome..

according to the champions league, the best side in europe currenlty is Chelsea. Deal with it.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:03 am

Bayern is the best team in the world.

First of all the match against Chelsea was pure bad luck and we were the better team.

secondly our team this season is superior to the one of last season in all departments.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 am

Is The Messiah huntsman ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down