Khaled
ronalessi
shinigami99
66 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumors  - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by sagnik92 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Willian: "Chygrynskiy told me about the way of training, how fast everything goes, and also about the club, the fans and the city." [sport]

Willian (Shaktar): "I feel totally ready to play at Barcelona. I've improved and need new challenges. I don't think it'd be hard to adapt."

Willian (Shaktar): "Barça rumours? I'm very happy to be linked with the best team in the world. I try to keep a cool head about it." [sport]

Maxwell (29), valued around 5M, has asked his agent to listen to offers from other clubs. AC Milan is for now the main candidate. [md]

sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Oh man if Ibra left Milan for Madrid I'd be afraid of facing Milan next year in the champion's league Razz

Seriously though if he went to Madrid that would really be something huh

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:05 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Oh man if Ibra left Milan for Madrid I'd be afraid of facing Milan next year in the champion's league Razz

Seriously though if he went to Madrid that would really be something huh

"It's completely untrue," zlatan told Swedish media. "I want to stay with Milan for another three years. I am happy there."

loyalty to barca fans? Laughing
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:07 pm

Yeah Ibra rumour has been scrubbed.

How close is Barca to signing Sanchez? That transfer rumour scares me the most :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:08 pm

hmmm, not sure how i feel about the ibra to madrid rumour...Part of me would love to have the satisfaction of beating him but at the same time he is a very good player and Mou knows how to use him so it'd make Madrid stronger!!

as for the thiago--cesc thing, hopefully our management is not that retarded!!
Prometheus
Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Thiago for Cesc? Thats straight silly and waste of cash. I would be pissed if they did that deal

I'd rather they throw in Bojan or Jefferen in a deal for Cesc (if they MUST have to get him, which we dont)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:18 pm

windkick wrote:Thiago for Cesc? Thats straight silly and waste of cash. I would be pissed if they did that deal

I'd rather they throw in Bojan or Jefferen in a deal for Cesc (if they MUST have to get him, which we dont)
Exactly, Thiago is a huge talent. Using him as makeweight for a deal especially if its a mere 7 million is not worth it at all. In a few years Thiago will be worth 2-3 times that .

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:04 pm

id already consider him worth far more than £7million!!
Prometheus
Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Prometheus wrote:id already consider him worth far more than £7million!!
I do as well, but apparently the Barcelona staff who are responsible for transfers don't Rolling Eyes probably the same people who thought Ibra was worth 64 mill + eto'oo Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:26 pm

haha yeah true that!! also our history of selling players isnt the best either!! :/
Prometheus
Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:42 pm

Barcelona B coach Luis Enrique would like to take 4 Barca youngsters with him to Roma, Jeffren, Oriol Romeu, J. Soriano and Montoya
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:43 pm

While Arsenal ask 55M for Cesc Fabregas, Barcelona want to offer up to 35M + Thiago, whose transfer would include a buy-back option. [md]

buy-back option? maybe this is more logic!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DV7 Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Barcelona B coach Luis Enrique would like to take 4 Barca youngsters with him to Roma, Jeffren, Oriol Romeu, J. Soriano and Montoya

Wow, that would be great for the players. Imo, he can take all of them, but Montoya & Romeu on loan only for 1-2 seasons.
DV7
DV7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Barcelona B coach Luis Enrique would like to take 4 Barca youngsters with him to Roma, Jeffren, Oriol Romeu, J. Soriano and Montoya
I believe Soriano was already on his way out already right? If not I'd like to atleast keep Montoya and Romeu. Jeffren has potential but I think he will turn out to be sort of like Pedro but trickier.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:00 pm

WHAT ?? (O_o)

Liverpool would consider offering 19M for Bojan and could try to do a double deal involving Barcelona winger Jeffren (23).

Liverpool and Arsenal are in touch with Barcelona over signing forward Bojan Krkic (20) and are considering a bid. [daily mail]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:WHAT ?? (O_o)

Liverpool would consider offering 19M for Bojan and could try to do a double deal involving Barcelona winger Jeffren (23).

Liverpool and Arsenal are in touch with Barcelona over signing forward Bojan Krkic (20) and are considering a bid. [daily mail]

Wow 19m for Bojan, good deal. Not so sure about Bojan and Jeffren though. If the offer does come in for 19m for just Bojan I'm all for it.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:While Arsenal ask 55M for Cesc Fabregas, Barcelona want to offer up to 35M + Thiago, whose transfer would include a buy-back option. [md]

wenger is too smart to take him with a buy back lol, arsenal isnt a small club
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Oriol Romeu will be the toughest to negotiate as the club rates him very highly [md]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:13 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:While Arsenal ask 55M for Cesc Fabregas, Barcelona want to offer up to 35M + Thiago, whose transfer would include a buy-back option. [md]

wenger is too smart to take him with a buy back lol, arsenal isnt a small club

& Barca are not retarded to pay 35M + Thiago for Cesc!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:32 pm

15:30
Italy Barcelona are the favourites to land Alexis Sanchez - Udinese president
14:24
Spain Jose Mourinho is the world's best coach - Real Madrid president Florentino Perez
13:45
Exclusive Thiago Alcantara will not leave Barcelona, says player's father
13:30
Spain Barcelona's Xavi: Lionel Messi is better than Pele, Diego Maradona and Johan Cruyff
09:55
Spain There is not a big gap between Barcelona and Real Madrid - Esteban Granero
07:30
Spain Lionel Messi can win three consecutive Ballon d'Ors - Barcelona's Eric Abidal
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Rossi is Close!!

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/20110606/rossi-acerca-barca-villarreal-busca-recambio/1033035.shtml

Giuseppe Rossi is the main objective of FC Barcelona to strengthen the front line next season. The agreement between the Catalan and Italian-American player is total, but it remains to reach an agreement with his team, Villarreal, which is already looking for replacement in the event that the operation finally takes place.
The front of the `Yellow Submarine Is Barca's first choice, which offers five-year contract. The reason, besides the quality and talent that holds the player, is their experience in the Spanish league and its profile, in addition to scoring, would fit in a locker room like Barcelona, ​​where the prize values ​​of work, sacrifice and humility.
FC Barcelona, ​​which will not be crazy for the player to the Nou Camp, working in other directions if not able to define an operation in which, today, the only stumbling block we can speak of is economic.
Thus the Catalan club have other fronts to strengthen their front line. In addition to Rossi, the agenda of FC Barcelona also appear Pastore (Palermo) and Lavezzi (Napoli), among others-class strikers in the football scene contrasted.
The truth is that Villarreal could begin to give up on your front because, from Italy, says the team is probing Juan Carlos Garrido Alpine market to gain the services of a striker of his characteristics.
According to Italian media, Villarreal would have been set in Alberto Gilardino to Fiorentina in January and may call at the Spanish championship. [color:6a3a=#000]By then, its price (around 14 million euros) stopped any attempt to change his air. The Fiorentina player also has offers from Juventus, Olympique Marseille and Lyon. And, because of the domino effect, if Gilardino leave the Viola, it is said that Mirko Vucinic (Roma) could be his substitute.
This waiting period encourages Rossi, whose desire is simply to dress Catalans next season, start to worry. What seemed like a lightning operation, this delay and it appears that the solution will not be a matter of a few hours. The striker, in any event, is confident that eventually there is agreement between both clubs. He's already said. Waiting for their representative to communicate the news that is waiting to hear from a few weeks ago.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Rossi is Close!!

Transfer Rumors  - Page 3 Do_not_want18
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by everest1 Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:05 pm

This I can get on board with, and it actually makes the deal much more workable! As long as the buy back option isn't anything ridiculous... Barca would have to take off the buyback price from whatever arsenal demands for cesc though. So assuming the buy back is 10m, it wouldnt make sense to pay more than 25m for cesc, then subtract thiago's value for idk say 2-3 years @5m/year, means we'd get cesc for 10m this summer! This is a great negotiating ploy by barca, lets hope Arse takes the bait!

EDIT: after thinking about this I realize 10m *may* be a bit optimistic Laughing but the principal stays the same. we'd get cesc on the cheap, maybe for 25-30. But if we pay any more than that we'll actually overpay for Cesc and arsenal will screw us over (ex: 40m for cesc + 10m buy back + 5m/year for thiago's value= 65m)

Lionel Messi wrote:
I believe Soriano was already on his way out already right? If not I'd like to atleast keep Montoya and Romeu. Jeffren has potential but I think he will turn out to be sort of like Pedro but trickier.

Wasn't soriani the B team's top scorer? Why would we let him walk???

Bojan to liverpool rumors have been going going around since before Torres left. I'd only be OK with this if it was a loan, and now that they've added Suarez and Carroll, i doubt bojan would crack the starting 11. That makes a loan seem a lot less likely.
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:20 pm

everest1 wrote:

This I can get on board with, and it actually makes the deal much more workable! As long as the buy back option isn't anything ridiculous... Barca would have to take off the buyback price from whatever arsenal demands for cesc though. So assuming the buy back is 10m, it wouldnt make sense to pay more than 25m for cesc, then subtract thiago's value for idk say 2-3 years @5m/year, means we'd get cesc for 10m this summer! This is a great negotiating ploy by barca, lets hope Arse takes the bait!

Lionel Messi wrote:

Wasn't soriani the B team's top scorer? Why would we let him walk???

Bojan to liverpool rumors have been going going around since before Torres left. I'd only be OK with this if it was a loan, and now that they've added Suarez and Carroll, i doubt bojan would crack the starting 11. That makes a loan seem a lot less likely.

Soriano is 25 years old.. he has some gd offers from laliga teams etc.. so he is leaving, same for Edu Oriol, Abraham.. Vazquez & Nolito already left.. all these players are 23->25 years old this is why they are leaving..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Abraham(24,LB), Edu Oriol(24,Winger) and "Benja"min Martinez (23,Forward ) 'Benjamin', not part of the staff of the Barcelona B next season, as the club announced on Monday the club!

`Source: http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/20110606/abraham-edu-oriol-benja-dejan-barca-proxima-temporada/1033908.shtml

Note:

Nolito & Vazquez has already left Barca "B" & joined Benfica & Brugge respectively!

--------------------------

Not Official Yet, but most probably:

Players are going to be Promoted from Barca U-19 ( Juvenil A) to Barca "B" next season are:

Sergi Gomez, Oriol Rossel, Balliu, Espinosa, Rafinha, Gerard Deulofeu
& maybe Dalmau, Edu Campabadal!!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Yeah these players need to get their career back on track if theyre 23+ years old and playing for the B team.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next