tahaa89
Vibe
IzzyC08
Giancarlo
Milantildeath
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Robinho???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Robinho????

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:45 am

I think Inzaghi needs to start in Champion League matches though, I don't think it is possible to even think about winning it w/o him in the score sheet.

On topic, Robinho is definitely a good player, and does not deserve the bench. However, due to our overcrowded frontline, there needs to be rotation.

Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:04 am

Fadi wrote:cassano will most likely be sold and rightfuly so, as for robinho he's a backup for pato/ibra, i don't think he will be a starter due to his inconsistency and terrible finishing, starting him over a healthy pato is pure madness and i don't think allegri would ever do that...

Selling Cassano wold be stupid. He is an awesome player, and without him we probably would not have won our Scudetto. 8 assists and 4 goals in 5 months is far from bad.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:55 am

I think we will struggle in Europe with a 4-3-1-2 especially against clubs like Barca, Man United, Chelsea, RM etc. who are very, very strong down the middle of the park. The 4-3-1-2 has no back up plan if Plan A fails. We have no wide men to play the ball to under pressure and to use to stretch the defense. Yes, Robinho and Pato can play wide, but even then they would have to play a wide striker role. I know we won the UCL in 2007 but I'm not sure we could do it again. We don't have a peak form Kaka' to work magic anymore...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:08 am

milanista99 wrote:
Fadi wrote:cassano will most likely be sold and rightfuly so, as for robinho he's a backup for pato/ibra, i don't think he will be a starter due to his inconsistency and terrible finishing, starting him over a healthy pato is pure madness and i don't think allegri would ever do that...

Selling Cassano wold be stupid. He is an awesome player, and without him we probably would not have won our Scudetto. 8 assists and 4 goals in 5 months is far from bad.

I agree, Cassano can be a nut case but theres no denying his talent and skill. He can be an impact sub in the CL. Him and Robinho aslo have great chemistry together.
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I think we will struggle in Europe with a 4-3-1-2 especially against clubs like Barca, Man United, Chelsea, RM etc. who are very, very strong down the middle of the park. The 4-3-1-2 has no back up plan if Plan A fails. We have no wide men to play the ball to under pressure and to use to stretch the defense. Yes, Robinho and Pato can play wide, but even then they would have to play a wide striker role. I know we won the UCL in 2007 but I'm not sure we could do it again. We don't have a peak form Kaka' to work magic anymore...

I believe any formation can beat another formation. There is no reason why we can't beat a 4-3-3 from Barca with a 4-3-1-2 absolutely no reason.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:13 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I think we will struggle in Europe with a 4-3-1-2 especially against clubs like Barca, Man United, Chelsea, RM etc. who are very, very strong down the middle of the park. The 4-3-1-2 has no back up plan if Plan A fails. We have no wide men to play the ball to under pressure and to use to stretch the defense. Yes, Robinho and Pato can play wide, but even then they would have to play a wide striker role. I know we won the UCL in 2007 but I'm not sure we could do it again. We don't have a peak form Kaka' to work magic anymore...

that's not true. If we had a proper CAM we would be able to beat those teams. 4-3-3 is simply not effective, and in the past we played the formation in Europe with great success. I don't ever want to see us play 4-3-3 again. It's an ineffective formation.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:37 pm

I disagree. Any formation can beat any formation as long as you have the right players to do the job.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:37 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:

I believe any formation can beat another formation. There is no reason why we can't beat a 4-3-3 from Barca with a 4-3-1-2 absolutely no reason.

I don't know if I agree. What do Barca do when the pressure is on? They push Messi and Pedro very wide and play them a lot in attack instead of a more direct approach. Milan cannot do that. Even with a 4-3-3 we didn't have the right wide plyers to do it effectively.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:

I don't know if I agree. What do Barca do when the pressure is on? They push Messi and Pedro very wide and play them a lot in attack instead of a more direct approach. Milan cannot do that. Even with a 4-3-3 we didn't have the right wide plyers to do it effectively.

I've seen it done. So I'm not worried. :coffee:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:49 am

We can't play a 4-3-3 in my opinion, Pato is better in the middle, and Zlatan on the wing would not suit him in my opinion, he is technically great, but his size and strength is better in the middle as well. The only good thing from him being on the wing is that he wouldn't be doubled, and would be able to cut in and shoot rockets.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:54 am

We surely can try out the 4-3-3 with robinho, ibra and el sharaawy in pato's absence
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:25 am

we need to keep our forwards from last season, we would be crazy to sell any of them and they are top 3 forwards lines in the world so why change it. we have backup that is decent and we have big game players, very well rounded forward line. Binho is a frak and like someone else said is having his best ever season.
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3