tahaa89
Vibe
IzzyC08
Giancarlo
Milantildeath
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Robinho???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Robinho????

Post by cositomilan Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:21 am

robhino should be our left winger :bball:

cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:12 am

I'm sorry but until Pato learns how to put in more hard work and track back, then Robinho should be our starter. Pato is lazy... that's the problem.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:30 am

True but you don't want pato to waste all his energy running around all over the place, you want a couple players to stay further up in the case of a counter attack, so I don't think that should be used as a basis to bench Pato. Sure, robinho is more hard working and runs more, but with Pato on the pitch I think we're a lot more likely to score goals.

But at the same time, with so many games, I expect Pato and Robinho to share approximately the same number of minutes. I just hope Allegri gives Ibra enough rest, we don't want him to burn out

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:34 am

Robinho links up better with Ibrahimovic, and we play the best football. That's just my opinion. Robinho would be more freed up if we had a proper CAM, but the amount of hard work that Robinho really pays off for the team.

And as far as Ibra getting enough rest, I think that's why we brought back Paloschi, and why Galliani said Paloschi is indeed staying. Inzaghi isn't a guarantee, Pato still has fitness problems, and we needed another CF.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:05 am

uzonero wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I would say Robinho and Ibrahimovic are the more likely starters over Pato. If we could just play 4-3-3....
We would solve a lot of problems up front
i have to disagree with you on this. Pato was a guaranteed starter last year until he got injured and lost some form, i just don't see robinho sending an in-form pato to the bench

If we're talking "in form"
Robinho is raping Pato.
Robinho was far more consistent in overall play and his tendency to defend more has made him a more important player for the team then Pato
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:15 am

Overall play

Robinho > Pato

Finishing

Pato > Robinho
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:36 am

Pato is a more dangerous goal threat than robinho is. Also, pato wasn't always lazy last season, he put up a whole lot of hardwork and is showing nice traits of maturity as well
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:01 am

Do you know why I'm so adamant that Pato needs to be made a key part of our starting eleven? He's the only person in our team who can prevent our side becoming dependent on Ibrahimovic. Pato's work rate is acceptable, the only problem I've ever had with him as a player is his lack of vision. As a team, however, you play to your strengths and as a player Pato makes us a more dangerous side. There's no reason why we can't have a healthy rotation system in place, and at times it may be best to bench Pato, however in most cases Pato should be starting whenever he can.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:02 pm

We are challenging for all three titles next season, rotation will be vital to us. Every one of our forwards will get playing time. The one who is proves to be the most effective as CAM (Boateng, Robinho, Cassano or Ganso if he comes) will be the starters in the important games. No player's position in the forward starting line up is guaranteed. Everyone will have to fight it out.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:01 pm

IMO robinho definitely shouldn't be starting over pato... Let's face it, when binho plays striker, it's definitely Pato>binho. That's why if binho plays, it should be as a CAM. However, as MTD said, we already have prince, cassano, and probably ganso. The solution to this is the magic word that many already named. Rotation. Every big team uses it, and we'll be competing in 3 major tournaments next season. There's no reason why we can't rotate our AM and strikers. To keep everyone rested, it's necessary, and it also solves the problem of playing time.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:49 pm

That's what I don't get why do people continue saying Cassano is in the competition for CAM when he has rarely been used there. Almost all of his appearances for us are as a SS and most people tend to toss that notion aside.

I agree with Dos, Pato is fine I don't feel he is lazy on the pitch at all. Last year was the most aggressive I've ever seen him. He was a force on the pitch and I see that continuing this upcoming year. Plus IMO he is a CF not a SS he does lack a bit of vision with his passing but I've watched it gradually improve and I don't think it is that big of an issue.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:53 pm

rotation is the key for us next year. But for anyone to think that Pato would lose game they are kidding them selves if Pato is healthy it is his foward line to lead my friend

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:26 pm

I don't think Cassano has ever played as a CAM, so I don't know why people keep on insisting on that. At Sampdoria, when he was in better shape that he is now, he still played as a second striker.

When Pato and Ibra are playing at the same time, perhaps it would be better if Pato was made into the CF, and Ibra as the support striker?
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:57 pm

When Pato and Ibra are playing at the same time, perhaps it would be better if Pato was made into the CF, and Ibra as the support striker?

I like that idea. Ibra can do great quick passes and is big enough to bring the ball closer to Pato. I think this is something Milan should definitely experiment with.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Rotation is the way to go. We need all of them to be good and patient. We need to win everything.

or at least try to.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:55 pm

arabprince wrote:

I like that idea. Ibra can do great quick passes and is big enough to bring the ball closer to Pato. I think this is something Milan should definitely experiment with.

Everyone likes that idea, don't know if Ibra will though.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:09 pm

if Ibra wants to win the cl he needs to start liking it

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:42 pm

If he peaks next year he's definetily a first XI player ... considering that he's rarely injured this makes his chances of starting even higher ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:18 pm

It all depends who Milan brings in this summer. Robinho's preferred position is out wide on the left. If we dont get Ganso I would like to see Ambro and MVB in the defensive mid positions with KPB infront of them with 3 forwards Robinho on the left, Pato the right and Ibra in the center but who am I kidding Allegri would never play that attacking lol
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 pm

biggiejay wrote:It all depends who Milan brings in this summer. Robinho's preferred position is out wide on the left. If we dont get Ganso I would like to see Ambro and MVB in the defensive mid positions with KPB infront of them with 3 forwards Robinho on the left, Pato the right and Ibra in the center but who am I kidding Allegri would never play that attacking lol

lol if allegri plays that formation I'll eat my shoes.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:59 pm

The 4-3-3 failed with us, the 4-3-1-2 suited our play a lot better
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:03 pm

our 4-3-3 failed mostly because of our meh 3 man mid and ronaldinho,a 4-3-3 would be possible now if you ask me .4-3-1-2 is better though since we have played like this the entire season
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:36 am

cassano will most likely be sold and rightfuly so, as for robinho he's a backup for pato/ibra, i don't think he will be a starter due to his inconsistency and terrible finishing, starting him over a healthy pato is pure madness and i don't think allegri would ever do that...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:47 am

I think we need to keep Cassano. He'll come in handy and be important for this squad in the long haul. Pato is not likely to be healthy throughout the entire season. Robinho should definitely be a starter.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:17 am

our foward line is set in stone when healty our starters are pato and ibra

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:45 am

I think Inzaghi needs to start in Champion League matches though, I don't think it is possible to even think about winning it w/o him in the score sheet.

On topic, Robinho is definitely a good player, and does not deserve the bench. However, due to our overcrowded frontline, there needs to be rotation.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next