Ganso
Blue Barrett
Abramovich
Shed
lszanto
31 posters

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down

The Fridge Full of Cash - Romelu Lukaku - Page 34 Empty Re: The Fridge Full of Cash - Romelu Lukaku

Post by Abramovich Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Lol enjoy Europa league you POS.

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Fridge Full of Cash - Romelu Lukaku - Page 34 Empty Re: The Fridge Full of Cash - Romelu Lukaku

Post by Kick Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:32 am

The more and more this guy says, the more I dislike him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:19 am

Finally he's coming around Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:30 am

Lukaku on Chelsea and Mourinho:

"What I learned at Chelsea was that you have to fight for stuff. Whatever situation you are in, you have to fight, you need to work hard, you need to be at your best and you have to prepare right for each game."

"I took that to West Brom where I had a good season and then I took it to Everton where I had another good season."

"But I needed to be at a club permanently and settle down rather than always moving. That is not easy. Now I am here I just need to let my feet do the talking."
"Sometimes people see it as a failure, I see it as a blessing,. I have worked with, in my eyes, maybe the best manager of the last 10 years – Jose Mourinho."

"To see the desire in his eyes to win a game helped me a lot even though people were saying this and that about us. I have a lot of respect for him as a manager and a human being."

"He was the one who supported both the permanent and loan move. He knew I loved football too much and that I needed to play."

— via the Express
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:40 am

He worked with mou for the best part of ten seconds, he must be getting mou and AVB confused Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:50 am

Was thinking that too rofl

No idea what he's on about.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Romelu Lukaku speaks out about his time at Chelsea:
Everton striker Romelu Lukaku explains his move away from ‘difficult time’ at Chelsea
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/404822/Romelu-Lukaku-Chelsea-Jose-Mourinho

"Chelsea was difficult because I’d always been a first-team player at my other clubs."

"At 16 I went into the Anderlecht side, the best team in Belgium."

"I had my chance and I took it. I was top scorer there and we won the league and I then scored even more."

"When I went to Chelsea I knew it would be hard but I proved in some games I deserved a chance."

"At some point you have to make the decision: ‘Do you want to be a squad member or do you want to build your career?’"

"I chose the latter and I think I am in a team now where there is that ambition to be one of those big teams."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:16 pm

Boohoo.

You had your chance and you wasted it. And your 'decision' was to take the easy route to a mid table club so you won't feel insecure by any form of competition.

Thanks for the cash though.
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Yeah, if he'd waited just a bit longer, he'd be playing regularly, instead, he's playing for Everton Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:19 pm

Based on his form thus far this season (though still early days, obviously) I'm not half starting to wonder if this was another genius bit of foresight from Mourinho much like Mata.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Yeah, he's been poor.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:20 am

I want to play at a higher level, says Romelu Lukaku:
Romelu Lukaku has said he hopes to leave Everton for a “top club” less than a year after his permanent summer switch to Merseyside
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/9712353/premier-league-everton-striker-romelu-lukaku-wants-to-move-to-a-top-club

“It was brilliant to play at Chelsea and I had a good reception.”

“They know I’m a good player but that I want to develop so I can eventually get back to playing for a club like Chelsea.”

“I don’t have a secret ambition to rejoin — there are other clubs in the world. I just want to grow as a player and eventually arrive at a top club again.”
-
rofl

This kid is so full of himself it's not even funny.

How bout trying to half-succeed at the mighty Everton first before thinking about a bigger side, Lulu la.
-
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:07 pm

He's ubber shit. Terrible footballer who is a specimen athlete that destroyed everyone his age with physicality when he was younger. Now that physicality means shit all at pros as everyone is strong and fast he's getting found out.

Just has no good footballing qualities other than his physicality tbh. His finishing is meh. He has power in his shot because again coming from his insane physique. He has meh movement, terrible technique, awful passing. terrible decision making.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:36 pm

I HATE THIS GUY SO FRIGGING MUCH.

JUST STFU.

Seriously he's been a mouthy twat since he's been 18, he is so delusional.

Belgian Heskey POS.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:44 pm

I love how he is now doing what he did to us, to everton fans Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:02 pm

rofl I wonder what Everton fans will think of those comments made by their last summer 30M signing.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Probably the same that we thought of him when he was saying it about us.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Chelsea boss José Mourinho was grilled over Romelu Lukaku's sale by club chiefs before being sacked:
Current frontman Diego Costa’s repeated no-shows, and other unsuccessful attempts to fill the gap, led to frustration that Lukaku - a player the club had scouted, signed for £18m in 2011 and then persevered with during 2 season-long loan deals - had been allowed to leave, a topic José Mourinho was questioned over as his second reign at Chelsea drew to an end
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-grilled-7042197

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:52 am

It was too late to be asking that question.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:31 am

Just a bit hmm
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:34 am

Besides, we got almost 30m for him, I would have taken that unless he had his current form now.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:08 pm

Let's not forget how incredibly terrible he was when he was given the chance to play for us.

I'm more frustrated about the club's choice to let De Bruyne go
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:53 pm

He wasn't terrible when he played for us, because he never really played for us. Two seasons on impressive loan spells, he comes back and has preseason with us, misses the penalty in the uefa cup, then gets sold to Everton.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:44 pm

Tbh he has improved A LOT in the last 2 years. When he was at Chelsea, he was still extremely raw and needed time to develop. He was being played as a starter and expected a lot to do. Eventhough I am not his biggest fan, I still have to admit that his flaws a year ago are now improving and he is becoming more than a decent player. His first touch is better along with his link up play and hold up. Still a way to go but he is only 22.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:39 pm

I think the argument goes both ways, he wasn't good enough for us when he was here, but he has improved a lot.

I don't think he is good enough for us yet, though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:55 am

either way looking back on this situation, lukaku himself came forward and said he forced the move to everton.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34