Is Angel Di Maria currently the best Wideman in the game?

+26
The Franchise
Jack Daniels
terrance511
The Sanchez
FennecFox7
RealGunner
CBarca
Kingofeverythingclassy
Valkyrja
jibers
Real Kandahar
McAgger
the xcx
Onyx
EarlyPrototype
billionmillion
Ganso
The Messiah
_LMG_10_
Albiceleste
LeBéninois
Mr Nick09
Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
EL Patron
Gil
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Angel Di Maria currently the best Wideman in the game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Angel Di Maria currently the best Wideman in the game?

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:35 am

Zidane is legit. Get over it ffs.
You dont see me talking crap about Utd legends.

Last edited by Nameless on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Is Angel Di Maria currently the best Wideman in the game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Angel Di Maria currently the best Wideman in the game?

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:36 am

jibers wrote:
mtfootball wrote:I guess magical moments hides a players flaws.

a bit like Zidane eh

Lol @ jibers trying to start shit....haha

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:37 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
The Messiah wrote:He is a good player but he still needs to improve maybe one day he will be consider as nearly good as Shaqiri who is currently learning under Ribery and Robben the best wild men in the last 10years or so.

:facepalm: I wonder which admin will do us all a favor and ban this guy already. It's past his time!!

#SaveUsRG
#SaveUsRedO
#SaveUsMcLewis
#SaveUsJD
#SaveUsDani
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:19 am

Bénin wrote:
The Messiah wrote:He is a good player but he still needs to improve maybe one day he will be consider as nearly good as Shaqiri who is currently learning under Ribery and Robben the best wild men in the last 10years or so.

BEST JOKE EVER Very Happy

Di maria is a starter for RM and Argentina and when he improves his decision making he'll easily be top 3-top5 in the world. Shaqiri has just joined a top club , even if he one of my fav young player i'll take di maria over him atm

The same way Di Maria is better than Shaqiri, that's exactly how Robben and Ribery are better than him. You simply have to watch Bayern match against Madrid.

Robben missed just 2penalties last season and everyone is saying he is no world class.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:21 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:

:facepalm: I wonder which admin will do us all a favor and ban this guy already. It's past his time!!

#SaveUsRG
#SaveUsRedO
#SaveUsMcLewis
#SaveUsJD
#SaveUsDani

I am indispensable to this forum because I dont break the rules, I just post my opinions although they are controversial and infamous. I never get abusive or attack posters, I respect everyone and I don't wish for anyone to be ban.

Also without me around Bayern section will be dead, I know most of you want that, because without me around you will keep under-rating Bayern, Bundesliga and our players like you always do.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:43 am

jibers wrote:
mtfootball wrote:I guess magical moments hides a players flaws.

a bit like Zidane eh

Scholes is better.

The Messiah wrote:The same way Di Maria is better than Shaqiri, that's exactly how Robben and Ribery are better than him. You simply have to watch Bayern match against Madrid.

Robben missed just 2penalties last season and everyone is saying he is no world class.

A guy who fights his teammates can't be called a football player.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:46 am

Yes. And Badstuber is the best CB in the world. Nice thread for jokes & 1 Liners.

IMO Di Maria is garbage. Real Madrid have rubbish wingers anyway although Ronaldo is a very good scorer but poor quality winger.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:51 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Yes. And Badstuber is the best CB in the world. Nice thread for jokes & 1 Liners.

IMO Di Maria is garbage. Real Madrid have rubbish wingers anyway although Ronaldo is a very good scorer but poor quality winger.

Do you seriously believe the drivel you write, or is it just to garner attention and 'troll" for a reaction?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:53 am

Crimson wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Yes. And Badstuber is the best CB in the world. Nice thread for jokes & 1 Liners.

Do you seriously believe the drivel you write, or is it just to garner attention and 'troll" for a reaction?

Do you really believe that Ribery is the only thing close to Di-Maria, how in the world can Di-Maria be compared to Ribery or Robben. I swear I know I say a lot of biased things on this forum, but I only say them because of silly things like this.

I honestly to not understand you people, at least if you want to be biased make it obvious.

Anyone that wants to rate a wide-man or a winger, the first thing they do is start comparing them to Robben and Ribery, they say stupid things like ohh, Valencia is better than Robben, Di-Maria is better than Ribery, Di-Maria vs Robben.

Honestly speaking do you really need to put down Ribery and Robben or compare them with anyone to pass your point through, I honestly believe everyone know deep down their heart that aside from C.Ronaldo and Messi, Robben and Ribery are the best wingers out there and I don't need to compare them with any other winger to proof my point.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:05 am

Di Maria is 100% always the player I am most scared of when the Madrid faces Barca.

Underrated...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:06 am

The Messiah wrote:
Bénin wrote:

BEST JOKE EVER Very Happy

Di maria is a starter for RM and Argentina and when he improves his decision making he'll easily be top 3-top5 in the world. Shaqiri has just joined a top club , even if he one of my fav young player i'll take di maria over him atm

The same way Di Maria is better than Shaqiri, that's exactly how Robben and Ribery are better than him. You simply have to watch Bayern match against Madrid.

Di maria is not better than Rob and Rib but they are 29 and he is 24 so he is less experienced. that's why his decisions making is poor sometimes and his dribbles useless. but with the right coach he would improve for sure. he is playing AM/CAM sometimes with argentina and you clearly see he is improving very fast ( having greats players around him ala messi help a lot )
So even if he is not a STAR like Shaqiri or modric i'll start him over those 2.

He is not at Rib and Rob's level yet but he has been playing at the top for 2 years only
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:09 am

Lol Di Maria is already better than Robben and Ribery.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:17 am

No he isn't

Ribery is better than him
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:20 am

Yeah,Ribery is better or equally as good at everything bar long shot.Di Maria also has to prove he's good against the big teams,mainly in cl.for now he is just a scrub killer bar that copa del Rey final
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:27 am

Well on form he is better than Rob and Rib on form ( atm) but those 2 guys having played plenty of big games are more experienced and consequently BETTER. di maria lack experience but he is on the good way . don't bench him for modric , even if he is your scapegoat Very Happy [quote]
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:13 am

On Form and fit for a period of long time Ribery and Robben can sometimes be compare to Messi and C.Ronaldo, and obviously C.Ronaldo in particular.

Injury haven't done this guys no good, Robben in particular always have the problem of always returning back from Injuries. But I hope he can finally put this behind him.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:13 am

Like I said before, I'm hard on di maria but if he improves his decision making he will be a force to reckon.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:46 am

The Messiah wrote:On Form and fit for a period of long time Ribery and Robben can sometimes be compare to Messi and C.Ronaldo, and obviously C.Ronaldo in particular.

Injury haven't done this guys no good, Robben in particular always have the problem of always returning back from Injuries. But I hope he can finally put this behind him.

lol no

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:05 am

The Messiah wrote:On Form and fit for a period of long time Ribery and Robben can sometimes be compare to Messi and C.Ronaldo, and obviously C.Ronaldo in particular.

My ass... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:32 am

how about hulk ?
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:54 am

Guys common.. Robben and Ribery is still a level higher than Di Maria.

They may be not at their best at recent times but everybody knows what they are capable of.

Di Maria is still young and will improve so I have no worries about him.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 am

He is a close second to Ribery in my book.

Ribery is a smarter player, much better passer and values the ball a little better.

But Di Maria is right on his tail, a great player.

When you say wideman, I assume we are talking about wingers, guys who provide chances and not forward who play much of the game in wide areas, like say a Neymar.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:05 am

Jack Daniels wrote:Guys common.. Robben and Ribery is still a level higher than Di Maria.

They may be not at their best at recent times but everybody knows what they are capable of.

Di Maria is still young and will improve so I have no worries about him.

Ribery is definitely better than Di Maria for now. Robben is a shadow of the player he once was, all he did last season with Bayern was to choke when it mattered and pick fights with his teammates. I would consider Di Maria and Robben equal for now although I fully expect Di Maria to surpass Robben next season.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 am

Robben and Di Maria has same problem doing unnecessary things and losing the ball at dribbling they are same level and at finishing also. But Di Maria can be great team player and hard worker. so Di Maria for me

Ribery is different player he is a little better
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:58 pm

The Franchise wrote:He is a close second to Ribery in my book.

Ribery is a smarter player, much better passer and values the ball a little better.

But Di Maria is right on his tail, a great player.

When you say wideman, I assume we are talking about wingers, guys who provide chances and not forward who play much of the game in wide areas, like say a Neymar.
I knew alot of people would say Ribery. You guys are probably right but I personally value Di Maria's workrate just as much as Ribery's goalscoring ability.

Could go either way really.

When I say wideman I mean a player who does his best work out wide. Not a tap in merchant like CR for example.

Neymar is a striker, plays there for Santos anyway. He's ust intelligent enough to play out wide when needed
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:05 pm

di maria on form = monster, couple assists almost every game ,score couple goals here and there(improving), very underrated tries too much at times but that better with time
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next