jibers
Tomwin Lannister
dronte
Luca
Divine Intervention
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Napoli bans carry on to Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli bans carry on to Serie A

Post by Juveman17 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:04 pm

The Messiah wrote:
juveman17 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Don't worry
Divine Intervention wrote: Please, anyone in their group, please, defeat them. Were they to win it would be the final nail in the coffin for football.

Don't worry divine Intervention Bayern Munich will intervene if they put them in our group, we'll beat them 4:1 at their own stadium like we did the last time we met and also like we beat Napoli as well and there will be no one to intercede for them.

LOL last time was when we were complete and utter shit. That would be a great game though, Bayern vs Juventus.

You mean a great game for Bayern Munich players.

I'm saying Bayern was a step up in quality from Juventus then and deserved to win. That is not the case currently as we are very close in terms of quality. Although, I still think Bayern have more overall quality than Juve.

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Napoli bans carry on to Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli bans carry on to Serie A

Post by The Messiah Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:09 pm

juveman17 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
juveman17 wrote:
Divine Intervention wrote: Please, anyone in their group, please, defeat them. Were they to win it would be the final nail in the coffin for football.

Don't worry divine Intervention Bayern Munich will intervene if they put them in our group, we'll beat them 4:1 at their own stadium like we did the last time we met and also like we beat Napoli as well and there will be no one to intercede for them.

LOL last time was when we were complete and utter shit. That would be a great game though, Bayern vs Juventus.

I'm saying Bayern was a step up in quality from Juventus then and deserved to win. That is not the case currently as we are very close in terms of quality. Although, I still think Bayern have more overall quality than Juve.

Honestly speaking I think it will be a nice match up though, but I would prefer if you guys meet Madrid in group stage alongside Manchester city.

I would like you guys to beat Madrid and relegate them to Europa league.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 pm

The Messiah wrote:
juveman17 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
juveman17 wrote:

Honestly speaking I think it will be a nice match up though, but I would prefer if you guys meet Madrid in group stage alongside Manchester city.

I would like you guys to beat Madrid and relegate them to Europa league.

Haha I hope so :p
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:33 am

Nice compilation!

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rxdrmishrph Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Not only are they banned... Dossena, too, is banned... we are being punished for Rubentus' mistakes... Somebody does not like us... they must pay.. WHY is Mazzarri banned? I have seen coaches get red carded off but they are back the next day... and Pandev gets 2 days haha wowwww
rxdrmishrph
rxdrmishrph
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://rxdrmishrph.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Wow. Another Napoli? When did all the Napoli fans spring up? Now we have more Serie A representation.

But regarding your post rxdrmishrph, if you look at Dronte's post above you will see why your players deserved their send offs.

And btw, nice dancing De Sanctics Very Happy
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:15 pm

dronte wrote:

Nice compilation!

Great find dronte
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rxdrmishrph Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:28 pm

juveman17 wrote:Wow. Another Napoli? When did all the Napoli fans spring up? Now we have more Serie A representation.

But regarding your post rxdrmishrph, if you look at Dronte's post above you will see why your players deserved their send offs.

And btw, nice dancing De Sanctics Very Happy

teehee thanks, coming from y/a a stressed napoletana, i did see the video, i was watching it live in horrible quality and missed first 20 minutes of the game so i missed a lot on napoli part.. yes there were aggressive challenges for sure, but it is still unfair about what happened to zuniga, because the first card was a foul on him by il maestro himself, and lichtsteiner asked to give him a card, then second card was another foul on him and the foul on giovinco was so barely there but ref was behind the shrimp (not in a mean way hes just small) and he fell, so it looked worse than it was...
i dont know, maybe we are upset at how the refs handled those situations it was unjust though. we are hurting.
rxdrmishrph
rxdrmishrph
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://rxdrmishrph.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2