dronte
Luca
Divine Intervention
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Napoli bans carry on to Serie A Empty Napoli bans carry on to Serie A

Post by Divine Intervention Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Napoli’s rage about the Super Cup is also because Walter Mazzarri, Goran Pandev and Juan Camilo Zuniga will be suspended against Palermo.

The Partenopei were furious after today’s 4-2 defeat to Juventus in Beijing, boycotting the presentation of the trophy.

They saw Pandev receive a straight red card for dissent, Zuniga got two yellows and Coach Mazzarri was dismissed for his protests before the game went to extra time.

Because the Italian Super Cup is a Lega Serie A-organised encounter, the red cards will therefore move on to the Serie A matches.

It means for Napoli’s opening Serie A fixture against Palermo on the weekend of August 25, they will have Pandev, Zuniga and Mazzarri suspended.
http://www.football-italia.net/22868/napoli-bans-carry-serie

Two of our players are now banned in the opening fixture and so is our manager. When will this end calcio, when will the unjust go unpunished. We exported this corruption to show China what goes on, airing our leagues dirty laundey in public, this cannot go on anymore. Someone has to do something.

The only saving garce is Juventus cannot buy the referees in Europe, as they have tried this already in 1973 and failed. Please, anyone in their group, please, defeat them. Were they to win it would be the final nail in the coffin for football.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Napoli bans carry on to Serie A Empty Re: Napoli bans carry on to Serie A

Post by Luca Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:54 pm

rofl rofl :bow: rofl rofl

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Laughing

Are you implying that insulting a refferees family is not a red card?

Are you implying that standing on somebodys foot and pushing them down is not a second yellow?

Or are you implying Juventus go/have gone "unpunished" It's about as far away from the truth as you can get.

Napoli were reckless, and they have been punished correctly. Get over it. You should be wishing all Italian teams well in Europe for Calcios sake. Then teams like Napoli who aren't good enough to win the league (And probably won't be for a long time) have a better chance of qualifying for the CL.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Napoli were stupid and deserved the ban. End off. Maybe if they can control theri tempers :coffee:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:10 pm

I think people are angry at Napolis stupidity, thats all. That temper...
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:31 am

ARE YOU MAD?? Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:35 am

Divine Intervention wrote:Napoli’s rage about the Super Cup is also because Walter Mazzarri, Goran Pandev and Juan Camilo Zuniga will be suspended against Palermo.

The Partenopei were furious after today’s 4-2 defeat to Juventus in Beijing, boycotting the presentation of the trophy.

They saw Pandev receive a straight red card for dissent, Zuniga got two yellows and Coach Mazzarri was dismissed for his protests before the game went to extra time.

Because the Italian Super Cup is a Lega Serie A-organised encounter, the red cards will therefore move on to the Serie A matches.

It means for Napoli’s opening Serie A fixture against Palermo on the weekend of August 25, they will have Pandev, Zuniga and Mazzarri suspended.
http://www.football-italia.net/22868/napoli-bans-carry-serie

Two of our players are now banned in the opening fixture and so is our manager. When will this end calcio, when will the unjust go unpunished. We exported this corruption to show China what goes on, airing our leagues dirty laundey in public, this cannot go on anymore. Someone has to do something.

The only saving garce is Juventus cannot buy the referees in Europe, as they have tried this already in 1973 and failed. Please, anyone in their group, please, defeat them. Were they to win it would be the final nail in the coffin for football.

Napoli bans carry on to Serie A 22703547
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Juve won coz of refs, simple as that, maybe Napoli shouldnt be that agressive but still i understand them, 2 BS reds, not given penalty at 2-2 (evidence) and just in general every little faul given to Juve while nothing to Napoli (evidence , 1st one was actually faul for Juve Very Happy and 2nd one resulted in red for Napoli )

So yeah now write how im butthurt and dont forget to mention how much Inter sux, thats very important here, dont forget!
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:39 pm

CroInter wrote:Juve won coz of refs, simple as that, maybe Napoli shouldnt be that agressive but still i understand them, 2 BS reds, not given penalty at 2-2 (evidence) and just in general every little faul given to Juve while nothing to Napoli (evidence , 1st one was actually faul for Juve Very Happy and 2nd one resulted in red for Napoli )

So yeah now write how im butthurt and dont forget to mention how much Inter sux, thats very important here, dont forget!

Lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:05 pm

CroInter wrote:Juve won coz of refs, simple as that, maybe Napoli shouldnt be that agressive but still i understand them, 2 BS reds, not given penalty at 2-2 (evidence) and just in general every little faul given to Juve while nothing to Napoli (evidence , 1st one was actually faul for Juve Very Happy and 2nd one resulted in red for Napoli )

There was a time when you knew how to troll, but now you are being hurt too much by Juve's good run and Inter's sh*tty squad. Keep posting the same thing in every thread, go on Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Oh Jube fans, one good run and they act like gods; how did the lack of CL football was in the past couple of seasons Very Happy
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:18 pm

dronte wrote:

There was a time when you knew how to troll, but now you are being hurt too much by Juve's good run and Inter's sh*tty squad. Keep posting the same thing in every thread, go on Very Happy

Holy shit im psychic as *bleep*.

And where did i post this elsewhere? Gimme the liks plz. Where did i post my little recap of ref elsewhere?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:30 pm

CroInter wrote:

And where did i post this elsewhere? Gimme the liks plz. Where did i post my little recap of ref elsewhere?
Guess why I wrote that bounce

You successfully found 2 fouls on Napoli players, but fail to add the non given penalty to Matri and Hamsik's elbow on Bonucci, after which his nose was bleeding. And I guess I could go on. Why do you care even about Juve so much? Very Happy
And it wasn't a penalty which you called rofl, check another camera, on that gif it looks like one, I agree, but replays can easily show it was nowhere a penalty

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:52 pm

dronte wrote:
CroInter wrote:

You successfully found 2 fouls on Napoli players, but fail to add the non given penalty to Matri and Hamsik's elbow on Bonucci, after which his nose was bleeding. And I guess I could go on. Why do you care even about Juve so much? Very Happy
And it wasn't a penalty which you called rofl, check another camera, on that gif it looks like one, I agree, but replays can easily show it was nowhere a penalty

Show it to me. Show me all of that you just said, cmon. Penalty on matri and so on...

Edit: ah i found it, here is clear penalty on Matri, my bad

Napoli bans carry on to Serie A Behr1

Corriere said it the best
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:22 pm

No, not this one, but I don't have the footage from the full match..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:30 pm

CroInter wrote:
dronte wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Show it to me. Show me all of that you just said, cmon. Penalty on matri and so on...

Edit: ah i found it, here is clear penalty on Matri, my bad

Napoli bans carry on to Serie A Behr1

Corriere said it the best
120% penalty.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:14 pm

dronte wrote:No, not this one, but I don't have the footage from the full match..

want the full match download links?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:52 pm

I can't take this *bleep* forum anymore. Idiot troll posters everywhere.

Did anyone notice that Napoli played like they were in a UFC wrestling match? FFS Napoli was making ridiculous fouls. More cards should have been handed out the way they were playing!

Pandev told the the ref: " Go back to your mothers p****". That is surely deserving a strait red.

Zuniga was making harsh tackles all game and was already on a yellow and he decides to push/punch Giovinco in the chest.

Stop with this bullshit. The cards and penalties were all deserved.

Also, the foul against Napoli was a penalty on top. No doubt. But I just wish the ref didn't get involved this much to take away from the victory.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Don't worry
Divine Intervention wrote: Please, anyone in their group, please, defeat them. Were they to win it would be the final nail in the coffin for football.

Don't worry divine Intervention Bayern Munich will intervene if they put them in our group, we'll beat them 4:1 at their own stadium like we did the last time we met and also like we beat Napoli as well and there will be no one to intercede for them or you.

Also Napoli are a dirty club, they took out Schweinsteiger last season, which eventually affected our season and stupid Cavani play acting and diving got Badstuber a red card.

I wish both Juventus and Napoli are in our group, so we can beat them one after another.

Last edited by The Messiah on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Here are the highlights of the game. If you look at 3:10, you will see that the Juve penalty was deserved as Fernandez did not get the ball and took down Vucinic.

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:59 pm

This forum :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:00 pm

The Messiah wrote:Don't worry
Divine Intervention wrote: Please, anyone in their group, please, defeat them. Were they to win it would be the final nail in the coffin for football.

Don't worry divine Intervention Bayern Munich will intervene if they put them in our group, we'll beat them 4:1 at their own stadium like we did the last time we met and also like we beat Napoli as well and there will be no one to intercede for them.

LOL last time was when we were complete and utter shit. That would be a great game though, Bayern vs Juventus.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:01 pm

juveman17 wrote:

Don't worry divine Intervention Bayern Munich will intervene if they put them in our group, we'll beat them 4:1 at their own stadium like we did the last time we met and also like we beat Napoli as well and there will be no one to intercede for them.

LOL last time was when we were complete and utter shit. That would be a great game though, Bayern vs Juventus.

You mean a great game for Bayern Munich players.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:04 pm

The Messiah wrote:
juveman17 wrote:

You mean a great game for Bayern Munich players.

I'm saying Bayern was a step up in quality from Juventus then and deserved to win. That is not the case currently as we are very close in terms of quality. Although, I still think Bayern have more overall quality than Juve.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next