RED
vizkosity
Zero
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Antonio Valencia - Page 2 Empty Re: Antonio Valencia

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Am I the only one who observed how good is Valencia at RB with Mourinho? He is one of the world's greatest in that position in my opinion. For me he was the best RB in EPL this season so far. He learned how to defend, he is very intelligent, has an amazing body and is almost unbeatable one on one due to these qualities.

We all agree that he is very consistent, working hard every game and I believe he is a key player for us.

Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Probably the most improved football player over the course of the last 2-3 years. To think this is the same Val who all of us fans constantly laid into during that season under Moyes when he was continuously getting picked as a RW option. Shocked Laughing
What a remarkable turnaround.
The guy is a friggin machine. Probably the fittest footballer in the world. And at most times when our right side attackers, be it Mata or Mkhi when cut inside and go central, Valencia guards that side like literally on his own. Does the work for both an attacker and defender. Proud
Yep, very impressed with his defensive game. And even his attacking game has improved by leaps this season. His crossing success is top notch these days.
Credit LvG tho. He was the reason the shift in position happened. Moyes as usual knew diddly squat and kept on ruining him before that lol.

Spurs's full backs are I think the best in the league this season. But Valencia is nearly there. Easily inside top 5 in the world atm and that in itself is an unbelievable feat.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:01 pm

I'm quite shocked even though I shouldn't be, seems like the perfect Mourinho fullback tbh..but yes, I am still shocked as I've been calling for him to be replaced for a long time he has been VERY good this season
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:25 pm

Fantastic player at RB.
He has a weakness at crossing the ball; some wingers have this problem where they stiffly cross the ball where it lands on the bodies of opposition more times than not.

If he can improve this area, then he will become the ultimate RB.

But he is a fantastic professional and player.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2