BiasedMilanFan3
BeautifulGame
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
DeviAngel
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus agree terms with Vidal !  Empty Juventus agree terms with Vidal !

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:43 am

The new name that is strongly climbing the charts until you reach the top of the list of eligible candidates is to new players of Juventus's Chilean midfielder Arturo Vidal. The multi-functional Bayer Leverkusen's median seems to have bypassed the applications of various Inler and Diarra, Marotta is ready to give another piece to the newly Juventus coach Antonio Conte. A sparkling player, flexible, versatile and dynamic. According to Sportmediaset, Vidal would have even said yes to Juventus despite the Bianconeri will not make the Champions League and, perhaps, can not guarantee the three million of engagement that he requires. The thing that seems certain is that the midfielder with the goal of the vice will arrive in Italy.

Competition in Genoa and Naples, however, does not scare. Especially that of the Neapolitan, since the withdrawal from the race for the Juve Inler is the result of an agreement gentlement hard to break. Marotta and have already met Fernando Felicevich Guild, the agent of Chile, last Thursday, and reach an agreement on whether the contract would not be a problem. The hard fact for the leadership of Corso Galileo Ferraris, will deal with the club of aspirin. The Bianconeri would like to take the player to Turin for an amount not to exceed 10 million euros, but there are the Germans: they are daredevils and demand a little more for one of their jewels.

In short, the deal could close between 13 and 15 million. The will of the club is not to Teutonic retain the player but the deal has no immediate time. Everything seems to put off at the end of the Copa America, as the zebras eagle definitely want to be convinced of the quality of the median busy with his Chile, while the company hopes that the price of Leverkusen product could rise even more.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus agree terms with Vidal !  Empty Re: Juventus agree terms with Vidal !

Post by Kick Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:48 am

How the hell will Juve line up next season with Vidal Pirlo Melo and the rest?

4-3-3?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:51 am

kick mars wrote:How the hell will Juve line up next season with Vidal Pirlo Melo and the rest?

4-3-3?

Melo is being sold that is why they are buying Vidal or supposedly.....

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t391p60-tactics-and-formations-thread

Bottom of the page is how i see them lining up assuming ofcourse that Vidal, Bastos and Aguero come in.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Vidal is going to Bayern.Juventus is wasting their time.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Until its official we'll never know :/ ..sanchez was inches away from Inter until Barcelona came forward ...plus I doubt that they want him to b sold to a direct rival ...even thou he said he wants to play for them ...I havent seen that report ...but i may be true and maybe bayern is closer who knows :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:15 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Until its official we'll never know :/ ..sanchez was inches away from Inter until Barcelona came forward ...plus I doubt that they want him to b sold to a direct rival ...even thou he said he wants to play for them ...I havent seen that report ...but i may be true and maybe bayern is closer who knows :/

Thats because Barca are more attractive than City.Also Sanchez never said publicly he want to go to City.Did he?Hardly similar scenarios.

Neverkusen dont want to sell him to Bayern but they dont have any other option when the player only wants to go to Bayern and has only 1 year left in his contratc.If they refuse to sell him to Bayern then he will sit out his contract and join Bayern next year which Leverkusen cant afford.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Arturo Vidal has expressed his desire to leave Bayer Leverkusen for Bayern Munich.

Vidal enjoyed a successful season with Leverkusen, prompting the Bavarian giants to declare an interest in bringing him to the Allianz Arena for next season.

"I want to go to Munich. Now," he told Bild. "I absolutely want the clubs to reach an agreement."

The 24-year old confirmed that Bayern's intent to sign him is serious, and that Leverkusen missed their opportunity to have him sign a contract extension.

"There is now an official offer from Munich. Before, there were only talks about it, now it is concrete. I wanted to extend last year and [Leverkusen] were not interested," he explained.

According to Vidal, a move to Bayern offers a rare chance, one that he could not turn down, adding: "One must forgive me, I would like to take this unique opportunity.

"One of the best clubs in the world wants to sign me. In addition, my old coach Jupp Heynckes is there
. That I have given everything for Leverkusen could not be disputed."

Bayern, as well as Napoli, were recently reported to have offered €10 million (£8.8m) for Vidal, which Leverkusen sporting director Rudi Voller promptly rejected.

"Our reasoning is: Arturo is so important to us that we want to keep him no matter what. Especially since, whether from [Bayern] Munich or Napoli, the offers are not high enough for us to reconsider," Voller told Kicker last week.

It is speculated that Leverkusen are holding out for an offer of €15m (£13.2m). However, with Vidal adamant about a transfer and able to leave on a free transfer in less than 12 months, the Bavarians are in a favourable negotiating position.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3275/bundesliga/2011/06/15/2533108/bayer-leverkusens-arturo-vidal-i-want-to-move-to-bayern

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:22 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Until its official we'll never know :/ ..sanchez was inches away from Inter until Barcelona came forward ...plus I doubt that they want him to b sold to a direct rival ...even thou he said he wants to play for them ...I havent seen that report ...but i may be true and maybe bayern is closer who knows :/

Thats because Barca are more attractive than City.Also Sanchez never said publicly he want to go to City.Did he?Hardly similar scenarios.

Neverkusen dont want to sell him to Bayern but they dont have any other option when the player only wants to go to Bayern and has only 1 year left in his contratc.If they refuse to sell him to Bayern then he will sit out his contract and join Bayern next year which Leverkusen cant afford.

we speak about INTER not City ...he was so damn close and inches away from City until barca didn't came forward .....

btw why would he agree to move here if he doesn't want to come here ? If Juve offers money and he wants to come here than I doubt that Leverkusen will sell him to Bayern ...but thats IF ...

well anyway gl to both ...btw is bild trustful source ? because it said sometime ago that we are close to Ribery lol and that we are signing him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:30 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

we speak about INTER not City ...he was so damn close and inches away from City until barca didn't came forward .....

btw why would he agree to move here if he doesn't want to come here ? If Juve offers money and he wants to come here than I doubt that Leverkusen will sell him to Bayern ...but thats IF ...

well anyway gl to both ...btw is bild trustful source ? because it said sometime ago that we are close to Ribery lol and that we are signing him

When did Sanchez publicly said he wants to go to Inter either.Barca are the most attractive team in Europe so every one wants to go to them.

I havent seen any credible source saying Vidal has agreed terms with Juventus.If Juve offers more money Bayern will simply match those terms.

Bild is reliable when it comes to football.And its not even a question of reliablity because these are direct quotes.Also i dont remember Bild saying Juve is close to signing for anyone let alone Juve in recent times.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:35 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

When did Sanchez publicly said he wants to go to Inter either.Barca are the most attractive team in Europe so every one wants to go to them.

I havent seen any credible source saying Vidal has agreed terms with Juventus.If Juve offers more money Bayern will simply match those terms.

Bild is reliable when it comes to football.And its not even a question of reliablity because these are direct quotes.Also i dont remember Bild saying Juve is close to signing for anyone let alone Juve in recent times.

when conte was known for being our coach there were reports but nvm .....I hope IF we sell melo that we get him ...we need him more than Bayern does
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:40 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
when conte was known for being our coach there were reports but nvm .....I hope IF we sell melo that we get him ...we need him more than Bayern does

Actually Neverkusen needs him more than anyone else.It would be great if he stays at Leverkusen and Munich buys some other quality DM.But its clear ever since Heynckes moved to Bayern as coach Vidal wants go to Bayern and will end up at Bayern.

I cant see any reason why would he suddenly have change of heart and go to someone like Milan let alone Juventus.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Until it's official
I'll keep praying for a Milan move
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:43 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Vidal is going to Bayern.Juventus is wasting their time.

maybe he said he wanted Bayern to force his way out and before he knew there are others interested and meanwhile changed his mind. not necessarily in Juve's favor, but maybe in Milan's(as they are a better and more interesting option than Bayern). has that thought crossed your mind?
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:

maybe he said he wanted Bayern to force his way out and before he knew there are others interested and meanwhile changed his mind. not necessarily in Juve's favor, but maybe in Milan's(as they are a better and more interesting option than Bayern). has that thought crossed your mind?

How is Milan more interesting option than Bayern?They are clubs at similar level and if anything Bayern is more attractive club considering Heynckes is their coach and he is a Bundensliga player.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:06 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:

How is Milan more interesting option than Bayern?They are clubs at similar level and if anything Bayern is more attractive club considering Heynckes is their coach and he is a Bundensliga player.

Milan has won the most international titles in the world (tied with Boca according to wiki) and its way more prestigious club than Bayern. And no matter what UEFA coefficient might show, Seria A is a better league than Bundesliga. In Germany he could win Europa League only, and the UCL once in ten years.
plus at milan the players are ageing and he could become a future star and legend with milan as he would become a part of the new generation. and the squad milan has is superior to Bayern's. he could also learn a lot from the milan experienced players. and milan is way more consistent than bayern this year.
you can disagree of course...everyone is entitled to their opinion. and i believe the sheet shows milan is a better option than Bayern...but i'd prefer if vidal would come to Juve Twisted Evil
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:13 pm

well thats ur opinion..u consider bayern and milan on par coz of milan's or in general serie a's recent failures in the cl..u can continue ur negative stance towards serie a but it is still one of the best leagues and it will always attract the best players no matter how bad we are doing in europe..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Vidal - Inler - Marchisio
Krasic - Matri - Aguero

:coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:18 pm

aguero isnt a winger,hes a ST/CF
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Vidal - Inler - Marchisio
Krasic - Matri - Aguero

:coffee:

i doubt will ever get both inler and vidal. and i think inler train has left for good for juve, especially when udinese didn't wanted to negotiate that absurd 18m price tag.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Ganso wrote:aguero isnt a winger,hes a ST/CF

Yeah but then Matri couldn't fit into the formation and Pepe would be RW affraid

I just wanted to make a fantasy line up that looks really good on paper.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:

well thats ur opinion..u consider bayern and milan on par coz of milan's or in general serie a's recent failures in the cl..u can continue ur negative stance towards serie a but it is still one of the best leagues and it will always attract the best players no matter how bad we are doing in europe..

And Bayern doesnt attract best players in the world?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:43 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

i think even tottenham can attract better players than bayern...
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:56 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

well i never said that..maybe he would want to try his luck in a better league..even though the uefa co-effs denies that..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:58 pm

How many players have Juve signed so far?

I've honestly lost count of the various players you've "agreed terms" with.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:

i think even tottenham can attract better players than bayern...

Then u are simply ignorant.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next