aaron792
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

‘Juve agree Giaccherini terms’  Empty ‘Juve agree Giaccherini terms’

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Juventus and Cesena have agreed terms over the transfer of Emanuele Giaccherini, reports are suggesting.

It is being claimed that the Turin giants will hand over €3m to Cesena for a 50 per cent share in the player.

Given that the attacking wide player was only tied to Cesena until June 2012, he’ll also extend his contract at the Stadio Manuzzi.

As part of the move, Jorge Martinez will join Cesena from Juventus on a free loan. The Bianconeri will pay the Uruguayan’s €1.5m a year salary.

Giaccherini, 26-years-old, will be handed a four-year contract by the Turin giants,

The former Forli and Pavia man scored seven goals in 33 Serie A games last term. He had never previously appeared in the Italian top flight.

Italian reports are claiming that the switch is official, but neither Juventus nor Cesena have yet to comment.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

‘Juve agree Giaccherini terms’  Empty Re: ‘Juve agree Giaccherini terms’

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:30 pm

hmmm. what happens to Pepe?..... with another Pepe incoming :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron792 Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:29 pm

According to Wiki, he even can not find regular football in Cesena. And we have to pay 3m for him?
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:32 pm

aaron792 wrote:According to Wiki, he even can not find regular football in Cesena. And we have to pay 3m for him?

this morning i posted in a thread and read the opposite its obviousle edited
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:42 pm

aaron792 wrote:According to Wiki, he even can not find regular football in Cesena. And we have to pay 3m for him?

not sure about that one Aaron even though I hate this transfer...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:44 pm

WOW, we paid 4.5m (includung Martinez's salary) for 50% of a player who was playing in Serie C1 only two years ago? And then we sign him to a FOUR year contract? And to boot we give them Martinez for FREE when we paid 12m for him last year??

And Milan just got Aquilani, a national team player, for 6m TOTAL??

I think I'm gonna get extremely drunk this weekend before I watch the game, because it looks like the management of our team is also drinking heavily this week before the opener...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:47 pm

juve_gigi wrote:WOW, we paid 4.5m (includung Martinez's salary) for 50% of a player who was playing in Serie C1 only two years ago? And then we sign him to a FOUR year contract? And to boot we give them Martinez for FREE when we paid 12m for him last year??

I think I'm gonna get extremely drunk this weekend before I watch the game, because it looks like the management of our team is also drinking heavily this week before the opener...

lol we paid 3.0 for the 50 % of Giaccherinni ...Martinez goes only on loan with out fee ...thats i that ...

and Liverpool asked 12 mil from us for Aquilani ....

1 month ago all of uwere offering Martinez for free lol now all want money hahaha omg

really I don't know why I bother .... go ahead start asking marotta to be sacked ...tell he sucks and such tgins ...

Last edited by DeviAngel on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:47 pm

elmystique wrote:hmmm. what happens to Pepe?..... with another Pepe incoming :coffee:

I think Pepe is lonely on the bench so he needed some company...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:54 pm

You go on holiday for a week( even if it was to Italy) and the Juve section never changes....

Devi: Dont worry guys he will be world class

Pino: I am going to get drunk

Mauro: WTF is Rondon?

Tony: Why spend 3 million on this guy but refuse to spend 5 million more for Rossi?

Nick: Lanzafame should come back

Kwame: Without Aguero we will finish 8th

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:56 pm

juve_gigi wrote:WOW, we paid 4.5m (includung Martinez's salary) for 50% of a player who was playing in Serie C1 only two years ago? And then we sign him to a FOUR year contract? And to boot we give them Martinez for FREE when we paid 12m for him last year??

and u get NEGGED, what a sad crisis of a forum we have here.....

people cannot even express their feelings anymore without getting criticized, sidelined or negged.... Surprised
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:57 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

lol we paid 3.0 for the 50 % of Giaccherinni ...Martinez goes only on loan with out fee ...thats i that ...

1 month ago all of uwere offering Martinez for free lol now all want money hahaha omg

really I don't know why I bother .... go ahead start asking marotta to be sacked ...tell he sucks and such tgins ...

Yes, that is exactly what I just said 3m PLUS 1.5m for Martinez's salary, that is 4.5m total that we paid for his transfer, plus we threw in Martinez as a freebie when we paid 12m for him just last year.

And so Liverpool asked us for 12m for Aquilani, but Galliani can walk into their office and get him for 6m??

Devi, I am just presenting the facts here, you are the one saying we are gonna start bashing Marotta here, not me. I said our management seems to be drunk right now in negotiating these transfers, and based on the numbers, it looks that way to me. How is it possible that we can only get Aquilani for 12m from Liverpool, but Milan can steal him for 6m? How is it possible we can purcahse a player for 12m only one year ago who is supposed to be a starter, and now he is so bad that we have to give him away for FREE, AND pay his salary for this year?? And then we purchasre 50% of a player for 3m who was playing in Serie C1 only two years ago?? We sold HALF of GIOVINCO for the same price, FFS!!!!! Giovinco is a national team player and he is worth the same as Giaccherini??

Like I said, I am just presenting the facts here. I think I am entitled to present facts and an argument to those facts, that is the purpose of this board. If soembody want to make an argument with me and debate these facts, then go right ahead. I am waiting...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:58 pm

I don't like this transfer, but I do like that it's 50% ownership. If Giaccherini works out for us, it could go to a blind auction for the other 50% and we could get the other half for less than 3 million. Or, we could get some of our money back if Cesena wants him back.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:You go on holiday for a week( even if it was to Italy) and the Juve section never changes....

Devi: Dont worry guys he will be world class

Pino: I am going to get drunk

Mauro: WTF is Rondon?

Tony: Why spend 3 million on this guy but refuse to spend 5 million more for Rossi?

Nick: Lanzafame should come back

Kwame: Without Aguero we will finish 8th

Laughing

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:59 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Yes, that is exactly what I just said 3m PLUS 1.5m for Martinez's salary, that is 4.5m total that we paid for his transfer, plus we threw in Martinez as a freebie when we paid 12m for him just last year.

And so Liverpool asked us for 12m for Aquilani, but Galliani can walk into their office and get him for 6m??

Devi, I am just presenting the facts here, you are the one saying we are gonna start bashing Marotta here, not me. I said our management seems to be drunk right now in negotiating these transfers, and based on the numbers, it looks that way to me. How is it possible that we can only get Aquilani for 12m from Liverpool, but Milan can steal him for 6m? How is it possible we can purcahse a player for 12m only one year ago who is supposed to be a starter, and now he is so bad that we have to give him away for FREE, AND pay his salary for this year?? And then we purchasre 50% of a player for 3m who was playing in Serie C1 only two years ago?? We sold HALF of GIOVINCO for the same price, FFS!!!!! Giovinco is a national team player and he is worth the same as Giaccherini??

Like I said, I am just presenting the facts here. I think I am entitled to present facts and an argument to those facts, that is the purpose of this board. If soembody want to make an argument with me and debate these facts, then go right ahead. I am waiting...

ok than it was missunderstanding .... On for the record GIO DIDN'T WANT TO COMEBACK T JUVE ...so stop with him ppls pls ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:03 pm

what improvement is Marotta making for Juve,
fine people argue that he is cleaning Secco's mess, blah blah blah,

but what is he doing to his own mess, he is adding more and more each day,

and do you realize, that Marotta has a 2yr contract with us, and non-performance this season will result in his sack....

do any of you even care that another GM will be brought in to clean Marotta's mess?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by areve Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Yeay, maybe Conte sees him as the Calaio of Juventus. Laughing
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:08 pm

elmystique wrote:

people cannot even express their feelings anymore without getting criticized, sidelined or negged.... Surprised

Yes, that is funny Kwame. Maybe the person that neg repped me can actually debte me instead and make an argument that counters my argument on this transfer. I am patiently waiting for you to make your argument.

We sold half of Giovinco for 3.2m, we purchased half of Giaccherini for 3m plus we are paying Martinez's salary of 1.5m, so it is 4.5m total. We paid 12m for Martinez last year to be a starter and got rid of Giovinco and Diego in the process, but now only one year later Martinez is so bad that we have to give him away for free and pay his salary to boot.

If this is not mismanagement of the absolute worst kind I do not know what is. Please, I would like a logical and sensible debte on this, I am ready and waiting for it. Please someone, anyone, no Marotta bashing just a deabte please.

Also, Galliani got Aquilani for 6m, we needed to pay 12m. Why?? Please anyone have a logical answer for that? I don't so I am waiting for one...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:20 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Yes, that is funny Kwame. Maybe the person that neg repped me can actually debte me instead and make an argument that counters my argument on this transfer. I am patiently waiting for you to make your argument.

We sold half of Giovinco for 3.2m, we purchased half of Giaccherini for 3m plus we are paying Martinez's salary of 1.5m, so it is 4.5m total. We paid 12m for Martinez last year to be a starter and got rid of Giovinco and Diego in the process, but now only one year later Martinez is so bad that we have to give him away for free and pay his salary to boot.

If this is not mismanagement of the absolute worst kind I do not know what is. Please, I would like a logical and sensible debte on this, I am ready and waiting for it. Please someone, anyone, no Marotta bashing just a deabte please.

Also, Galliani got Aquilani for 6m, we needed to pay 12m. Why?? Please anyone have a logical answer for that? I don't so I am waiting for one...

I didn't give you the neg rep, but I think people are tired of having this debate about Marotta's moves. Whether you love or hate Marotta right now, we are all just going to have to wait and see whether his moves improve the team. Like you already said, he has a two year contract. This will definitely be his judgment year.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:22 pm

elmystique wrote:what improvement is Marotta making for Juve,
fine people argue that he is cleaning Secco's mess, blah blah blah,

but what is he doing to his own mess, he is adding more and more each day,

and do you realize, that Marotta has a 2yr contract with us, and non-performance this season will result in his sack....

do any of you even care that another GM will be brought in to clean Marotta's mess?

Martinez gone, replaced by Giaccherini. Aquilani gone, replaced by Pirlo. Motta actually re-signed, don't know why. Traore gone, replaced by Ziegler. Bonucci looks to be on the way out, replaced by who knows.

Yes, Marotta is spending time cleaning up his own mess from last year. Yes, he has signed some good players like Vidal, Vucinic and Pirlo. I will give him credit for that. But he is also trying to clean up mistakes he made last year. Obviously Conte is a big part of that because he wants his own players, so that's fine. But like Kwame said, if this doesn't work out then who is going to clean up Marotta's mess?

Marotta promised us quality players this summer, "champions". He obviously made a mistake in saying this as he could not live up to his promise. He teased us with Aguero and Rossi, but in the end he couldn't pull the trigger. I will give him this year to see what he can do. But this is definitely his team now, all of Secco's mess is gone now. These are Marotta's players now. Let's see what happens...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 pm

@ juventude,

whether we love Marotta or not, at the end of the day it is Juventus that will pay the price for his foolishness, and he will will be at home enjoying all the 2yrs pay he earned for nothing...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I havent got time for a debate. But i would like to ask you if you also spent this much time praising Marotta for the good deals he has made? Matri, Quagliarella, Ziegler, Vidal, Pirlo, Lichtsteiner, Krasic, Vucinic.

No?

Those who think transfermarkets can be conducted without mistakes have no clue what they are talking about. Just google "Moggi transfer mistakes" for reference. He is considered a guru by many supporters. Yet its easy to create a list of at least 15 horrible transfers he made that cost us money.

I do however understand that complaining in a forum is somekind of a "release" for many of you. So i strongly recommend you continue doing so if it serves a purpose for yourself.

I myself take comfort from the fact that i can see the bigger picture. Thats why debating is pointless really. Since for some here its all about "the release". Its not about taking in information.
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Juventude wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I didn't give you the neg rep, but I think people are tired of having this debate about Marotta's moves. Whether you love or hate Marotta right now, we are all just going to have to wait and see whether his moves improve the team. Like you already said, he has a two year contract. This will definitely be his judgment year.

Yes, indeed...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:33 pm

elmystique wrote:@ juventude,

whether we love Marotta or not, at the end of the day it is Juventus that will pay the price for his foolishness, and he will will be at home enjoying all the 2yrs pay he earned for nothing...

True, but we won't know if it's foolishness until this season is completed. So, why have the same debates we've been having all summer? I have defended Marotta, but, at the same time, I'm not pleased with how the final two weeks of the transfer window are going. However, at this point, I'll save my own time and not engage in any pro/anti-Marotta debates until the season starts.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Juventude wrote:
elmystique wrote:@ juventude,

True, but we won't know if it's foolishness until this season is completed. So, why have the same debates we've been having all summer? I have defended Marotta, but, at the same time, I'm not pleased with how the final two weeks of the transfer window are going. However, at this point, I'll save my own time and not engage in any pro/anti-Marotta debates until the season starts.

acknowledged....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:37 pm

vanharouva wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I havent got time for a debate. But i would like to ask you if you also spent this much time praising Marotta for the good deals he has made? Matri, Quagliarella, Ziegler, Vidal, Pirlo, Lichtsteiner, Krasic, Vucinic.

No?

Those who think transfermarkets can be conducted without mistakes have no clue what they are talking about. Just google "Moggi transfer mistakes" for reference. He is considered a guru by many supporters. Yet its easy to create a list of at least 15 horrible transfers he made that cost us money.

I do however understand that complaining in a forum is somekind of a "release" for many of you. So i strongly recommend you continue doing so if it serves a purpose for yourself.

I myself take comfort from the fact that i can see the bigger picture. Thats why debating is pointless really. Since for some here its all about "the release". Its not about taking in information.

thanks for the urge to delve in and "insult"..... exactly the pt. of the whole forum wipe-out..... rearing its head again thanks to the roots....like ...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: