Tonight, I realized I really really miss watching Liverpool

3 posters

Go down

Tonight, I realized I really really miss watching Liverpool Empty Tonight, I realized I really really miss watching Liverpool

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:17 am

So, I got home after 2 nights out, at around 8 PM. Only me and my mom at the house. I went to my room in second floor.....staring at the LFC flag in my bedroom like a total moron. then looked at the walls, saw my LFC scarf, pencilcase, and old photos hanged from the wall......then looked at the mirror and realized DAMN, I havent' shaved my face in 2 weeks.....Saturday night eh, decided to go outside to distract my mind, then I realized my cousins has broken the driver mirror of the car, and one of the emetgency lights are flashing, so it ain't worth the risk. I walked back home. Mom calling: "Sep, are you hungry", I answered: "Nah mom, don't worry about me, I'll find a way to fill my stomach one way or another". Of course she continued: "well, It'd be wise if you could distance yourself from computer and LFC transfer news and instead write your Spanish lab or study for your upcoming exam". I answered: "Mom..pleaseeeeeee, let's not have this discussion again, Adios !!"

then I went back to my room and closed the door. Started browsing RAWK, then twitter, then lfc.tv, and keeping on eye on goallegacy. then went on FB, saturday night, so not many people were online and no new notifications.....didn't feel like touching anything academic, and I decided to go LFCing.

Went to the official site and logged in. Watched the extended highlights of most of our wins in second half of the season. From Gerrard owning Lamps at the bridge, to Suarez making a joke of Uniteds backline, to Andy taking the piss outta Kompany, and to Maxi scoring hattricks for fun.

frakking HELL......... I miss my LFC...I realized it Sad

I miss my bald Pepe Reina and his ever accurate passes. I miss that gorgeous Martin Kelly and his runs down the flank. Carragher blocking on the goal line, hoofing it forward and turning red. Skrtel nodding his head, or Agger getting injured. I miss seeing Soto cause hovac during corner or hell even give away a penalty. I miss reading "Aurelio out with a ____ problem". I miss seeing Glenno say OBVIOUSLY 10 times in an interview. I miss Lucas bossing midfields left or right, I miss seeing little Jay proving the doubters wrong, I miss seeing Raul's tattoos and off the ball movement and on line clearances (though it appears as we might have seen the last of it ;( ). I miss seeing Andy Carroll grind Skrtel during corners, or Kuyt running his socks off in 96th minute of a game. frakking hell, I miss everything about Liverpool now. good or bad Sad

Anyways....I got so LFC loved that I ignored 5 texts from this girl to go and pick her up the street in downtown as she is drunk and needs a ride. Instead, I kept watching LFC clips, I almost got teary eyed, I had to get my mind off something. make your life easy, had a massive wank.....forgot about LFC for around 15 minutes...and now again, I still can't go to bed. It's 4 AM now...

I miss you LFC. I miss you a lot.
Love.
Sepi <3

the question is:
Do you miss LFC as much as I do ? bounce

Back to top Go down

Tonight, I realized I really really miss watching Liverpool Empty Re: Tonight, I realized I really really miss watching Liverpool

Post by Nishankly Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:58 am

I live for two reasons - Football and Liverpool Football Club.. [Family and friends too duh]

I feel for you Sepi, Trust me i feel the same.. But i knew what was coming cuz it was your post Very Happy

17 days to the start of pre season friendlies .. Im already looking forward to ..

ill be watching it HD :coffee:

YNWA

Tonight, I realized I really really miss watching Liverpool 5780_101650586517067_100000163784507_48327_3001559_n
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Tonight, I realized I really really miss watching Liverpool Empty Re: Tonight, I realized I really really miss watching Liverpool

Post by Art Morte Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:05 am

I miss seeing Andy Carroll grind Skrtel during corners

xDDDD

Superb stuff, buddy Tonight, I realized I really really miss watching Liverpool Thumbup1

I feel your pain! The downside of summer is no football, no LFC. Although we're very active in the market, it doesn't come close to actually watching the team play, or even wondering who will start and how we'll do in next weekend's game.

Getting excited over sports is a wonderful "ability" to have and LFC does that for us lot the best, I guess. I miss LFC - though on the other hand, when you have to be without something you like, it really makes you appreciate it that much more when you finally get it ^^

June's nearly over anyway Wink
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:38 am

TBH i am not as much of a football freak as others here.Also i still have cricket to entertain me.

so yes i do miss it but not as much as others.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:33 am

I hate Cricket..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:56 am

Nishank wrote:I hate Cricket..

Rare breed in India Smile
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down