Blanco
Rebelles.REUS.rex
huntsman
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ozil RIP Empty Ozil RIP

Post by huntsman Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:03 am

I told you he's not a big match performer. You told me give him a chance.
Madrid needs more than just an Ozil if they're going to fire up their chances to dominate Europe and not just pull a chelsea in a CL SF or F.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Ozil RIP Empty Re: Ozil RIP

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:07 am

SHUT THE FUK UP
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanco Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:16 am

Did you even watch the game? He was Germany's best player last night.
Blanco
Blanco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:20 am

Oezil was not Germany best player, why are Madrid fans so deluded.?

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:22 am

Blanco wrote:Did you even watch the game? He was Germany's best player last night.

Khedira was the best in my opinion..I agree though,Germany's Real Madrid contingent were still the best performing players on the day.

Never Munchen players on the other hand...............

And i also think its the end of the road for Podolski who flopped real hard this tournament..There are more talented players than him sitting on the bench that deserve a chance instead of him.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:23 am

Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:SHUT THE FUK UP

Laughing
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:25 am

Huntsman you are still hurt about Kaka?

The f**king kroos was Germany's problem last night. what a s**t player. they moved Ozil right and left just because of kroos.

Ozil was indeed the best player but his teammates let him down.

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanco Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:27 am

The Messiah wrote:Oezil was not Germany best player, why are Madrid fans so deluded.?

If Bastian and Kroos had done better last night then maybe the pressure on Ozil and Khedira to perform wouldnt have been that much. Sami was running Germany's engine last night. Ozil managed to create so many chances. He was easily one of their best's. And this is not the only game where that's been the case. Ozil and Khedira have been carrying this German team forward.

Seriously what game were you watching last night? Or are you unhappy about a solid German player not joining Munich?

Last edited by Blanco on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Blanco
Blanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:29 am

Bastian, Kroos and Podolski were all s**t. seriously i can't remember such a poor performance from Bastian in recent seasons.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:32 am

He is just an over hyped mediocre player , Montolivo>>Ozil
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:36 am

Reus had a much better night than Oezil, which doesn't mean that Oezil's night was terrible by any means, don't know what you guys are on about...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:36 am

Kroos did his tax well, he was asked to take out Pirlo which he did, Oezil failed to create any goal-scoring opportunity, meanwhile Kroos created few goalscoring chances which was wasted by Gomez and co.

Also I agree Schweinsteiger wasn't at his best, but Germany midfield held their ground and it was Badstuber who let the team down.

Also I think Khedira was Germany best player, Oezil failed to create any goal scoring chance.

Only if Kroos was asked to create goals and not take out Pirlo or move from Right-wing to Attacking Midfield, then left wing again, he would have created more goal scoring chances and he was by far the only Germany player who tested Buffon from long range
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 am

I dont know if i noticed Gomez yesterday..

Either Germany need to play like Bayern Munich(possession ,slow build-up game) for him to come good or he should be totally dropped from the lineup.

Even early on in the tournament Oezil wasnt working too well with Gomez and its clear to me he just doesnt quite suit this quick passing counter attacking style of Loew's Germany.

Klose is getting old and maybe Germany should seriously think of converting Reus as a false 9 especially against defensive sides.We all so how good the chemistry between Reus and Oezil was against Greece for instance.

Germany have so much talent ,its just an embarrasment of riches which has put them into a dilemma/problematic situation kind of.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanco Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:48 am

Kroos did well? Then Pirlo must be god because he still managed to hold his ground and easily came out on top. Ozil did create chances, he managed to get past defenders and make space for himself. Sadly, he lacked support last night. Gomez and Podolski were awful. Should have started with Klose and Reus instead.

Being a Munich fan, am not surprised you're over rating Kroos. Did he even play in the first 45? I didn't see him. And FYI, the German midfield held their ground because of Sami. He was the only one to show any intent. Bastian was just taking a stroll in the park. I like him and this is easily one of his worst performances.
Blanco
Blanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:53 am

If you watched all Italian matches so far, you will know that this is by far Pirlo lowest match, I'm not saying he had a bad game, but he didn't create or dictate nothing.

Kroos played well, he had 2 shoots on target and created few goal scoring chance that were not taking, Oezil on the other hand was just being flashing as usual, running around with the ball and not doing anything with it.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:00 am

Messiah you are so biased it's not even funny.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:03 am

Mamad wrote:Messiah you are so biased it's not even funny.

You can say that, considering Madrid have the largest fan base here and most Madrid fans are deluded.

I am biased and yet I said Khedira was Germany best player, if Kroos was given a free role like Oezil was and asked to create goals like he did against Madrid and how he does for Bayern, Gomez and Klose would have far more goal-scoring opportunity.

The only thing I saw Oezil doing, was being flashing, running around with the ball and not being effective with it, usually people who don't understand football as much as I do will call this good play, no wonder Madrid fans think he was Germany best player.

Khedira was Germany best player, whenever he ran with the ball it was effective run and dangerous run, Oezil runs with the ball when he's supposed to pass or simply shoot like Kroos did.

How many shoot did Oezil had on target..?

How many Clear Cut chance did he create..?

meanwhile even though Kroos had to play defensive because of Oezil and was played out of position.

He created goalscoring chance

took out pirlo and tested Buffon with some beautiful shoot on target

Kroos had to play on the wing because of Oezil, had to mark Pirlo just so Oezil can create chances and yet he failed in creating any real goal scoring chance.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanco Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:24 am

Pirlo's least successful game out of all matches in the Euros and yet he had over 90% passing accuracy. Like I said, in your attempts to defend Kroos.. you make Pirlo sound like God.

Ozil had 3 shots and two of them tested Buffon. He created a lot more than Kroos ever could if he played as an AM. Mesut was very effective when the ball was at his feet. Kroos can only imagine of going past players like that. He was easily one of the weak links last night in the first half. If you think Kroos will be better than Ozil as an AM then you're the one who's deluded mate and honestly, its not funny.

Blanco
Blanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:28 am

Seriously guys, stop contradicting yourselves. The fact that some of you are already dissing Ozil after what mind you is a decent performance shows how high of a standard he has been maintaining. That fact alone shows how good he is and possibly how great he will be.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:07 am

Blanco wrote:Pirlo's least successful game out of all matches in the Euros and yet he had over 90% passing accuracy. Like I said, in your attempts to defend Kroos.. you make Pirlo sound like God.

Ozil had 3 shots and two of them tested Buffon. He created a lot more than Kroos ever could if he played as an AM. Mesut was very effective when the ball was at his feet. Kroos can only imagine of going past players like that. He was easily one of the weak links last night in the first half. If you think Kroos will be better than Ozil as an AM then you're the one who's deluded mate and honestly, its not funny.

Oezil had one weak shot on target that Buffon simply picked up, Pirlo could have 90 percent pass accuracy, doesn't mean he attempted more passes like he generally does.

and yes Pirlo is a boss and it's an achievement to stop him.

Oezil is a good player, but as usual Madrid fans have over hyped him.

Kroos doesn't need to dribble his style is different, no wonder he outplayed Oezil when Bayern played against Madrid, home and away.

If only Gomez finished off all Kroos passes
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 am

ozil was played out of position and yet still did better.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:33 am

From what I've seen of Kroos, he seems too static to play AM. Ozil is far more agile and has better dribbling. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:36 am

I don't even..

Ozil and Benzema return home please, retire from your respective countries , and rest each summer so we can conquer Europe :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:46 am

I thought Özil was great.
The whole team didn't click. Gomez doesn't suit Germanys style.

We should probably play Klose or Reus, maybe Schürrle, at CF and have Götze and Poldi/Reus/Schürrle on the flanks, Özil looks best when the attacking play is as fast as possible, and we have the players for that.
Too bad Löw keeps benching them.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:52 am

Okay peoples, stop saying özil was forced wide etc. Imma type this for the 5th time or so but Özil and Kroos exchanged places throughout the entire match, and you know what happened when Özil was central? Özil pressed Pirlo, forced him back then backed off and completeley ignored him and Pirlo played the pass that led to the goal.

The times Kroos was in the centre of the pitch Pirlo was struggling. Löw was not ballsy enough to say ok, Özil is not a great winger, but I want to keep Pirlo in check. Just drop Özil then and play Reus + Götze/Müller on the wings if the intention for starting Kroos was to shut down Pirlo and keep him there. Don't have Özil and him be dynamic and have periods where Özil is marking him because that's an opening wwhich Pirlo took.

Löw also got the defensive tactics completely wrong, RWO and Arq were discussing this in the chat, the fullbacks did not help out when Cassano/Ballotelli drifted, what is Hummels doing being pulled to the edge of the box? Apart from the fact that Özil never should have allowed the original pass come into being where was Boa/Khedira/Schweini who as DMs/FBs should be helping out defensively on the flanks when a 4-4-2 is employed in that fashion.

Özil is SS-Tier playmaker but the options to supply where none, Khedira's runs and combo's with him are a result of the normal options being unavailable. Podolski was lul, Kroos is not a winger although he would have a GOAT cross and Gomez needs the play to be stretched.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next