jontsu
Jack Daniels
Onyx
Adit
sree999
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

why has pique been soo s**t this euro? - Page 2 Empty Re: why has pique been soo s**t this euro?

Post by Gemini Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:17 pm

For me Ramos has been arguably the best cb in this tournament, strong performances from the defender.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

why has pique been soo s**t this euro? - Page 2 Empty Re: why has pique been soo s**t this euro?

Post by Brady2Moss Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Gemini wrote:For me Ramos has been arguably the best cb in this tournament, strong performances from the defender.

could this be the same Ramos who was exposed one too many times by Balotteli and Croatia in the group stages? Best CB LOL...Ramos is an accident waiting to happen!

The things some people say on this forum.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Zealous wrote:Bad or worse? Ramos's new hair cut must have confused you that was actually Pique being bad :coffee:

Yeah, that might be it. It must have been Pique who made that bad back pass to balotelli, it must have been Pique who f&cked up the offside trap to let Di Natale score against Spain and it must have been Pique who made a mess against Croatia only for "Ramos" to save his ass with a tackle and then he *bleep* it up again with that bad challange that should have been a penalty to Croatia and a sending off for him. But I guess that the haircut confused me :coffee:

:facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Both of them sucked in group stages. Ramos was the better defender today. If you fail to see how many times Pique was out of position/ misplaced passes today it's your problem.

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Amazing selective memory you have there :coffee:

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:Both of them sucked in group stages. Ramos was the better defender today. if you fail to see how many times Pique was out of position/ misplaced passes today it's your problem.

I was talking about the grp stages, so I dont see what todays games has anything to do with what I just said. And even then, I have never said that Pique played well infact in another thread I admitted that Pique has been woeful ever since he met shakira...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:39 pm

[/quote]

could this be the same Ramos who was exposed one too many times by Balotteli and Croatia in the group stages? Best CB LOL...Ramos is an accident waiting to happen!

The things some people say on this forum.[/quote]

For me not that far fetched at all, can you name anyone who has been better? Exposed? I can only remember once and he recovered the mistake which was a slip, the only goal spain has let in this whole tourament was through pirlo's magnificence which was unstoppable.

The Croatia game ramos was great, as he was great in the QF vs france, I won't mention ireland they don't merit anything.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Zealous wrote:Amazing selective memory you have there :coffee:

Well, until now Ramos mistakes could have been more costly if not for the ref and balotelli being a moron..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Gemini wrote:

The things some people say on this forum.[/quote]

For me not that far fetched at all, can you name anyone who has been better? Exposed? I can only remember once and he recovered the mistake which was a slip, the only goal spain has let in this whole tourament was through pirlo's magnificence which was unstoppable.

The Croatia game ramos was great, as he was great in the QF vs france, I won't mention ireland they don't merit anything.[/quote]

AND because Ramos failed at the offside trap.

Ramos was great against Croatia? He should have been sent off..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Well they haven't have they? and besides those mistakes Ramos has been good so far especially since this is his first year as a CB too.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:45 pm

You can't blame an offside trap on one player, that's not how an offside trap even works lol

And should've been sent off vs Croatia? Wut? When was this?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Ramos called the offside trap, and Pique followed the run.

can you explain to me why he is at fault? Pique is the one playing Di Natale onside. am i missing something here?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Tbh why are you nitpicking and showing videos that prove my point, that goal was unstoppable, Pirlo is quite amazing eh?

Ramos had a great game today and vs croatia deal with it. And not making costly mistakes as obviously they have the best defense record in the tournament.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Not to mention it was Busquets who got molested by Pirlo in the first place.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Ramos called the offside trap, and Pique followed the run.

can you explain to me why he is at fault? Pique is the one playing Di Natale onside. am i missing something here?

Because if he most likely wouldnt have tried to do the offside trap, he most likely would have closed down Di Natale before he scored..

Zealous wrote:You can't blame an offside trap on one player, that's not how an offside trap even works lol

And should've been sent off vs Croatia? Wut? When was this?

I am blaming him, because if it wasnt for trying to do the offside trap, he could have closed down Di Natale..

EarlyPrototype wrote:Not to mention it was Busquets who got molested by Pirlo in the first place.

Busquets has been aweful this in this tournament, no doubt about it, but we are not talking about him are we? We are talking about Ramos and Pique..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Not sure you watched that video but...Ramos waved Pique to pull back but Pique didn't do it quickly enough.

Ramos was behind Di Natale...where he was supposed to be for the offside trap to work.

Edit : I get it...he's at fault because Pique sucks at effectively recognizing hand signals and enforcing offside traps.

cheers
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:05 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Ramos called the offside trap, and Pique followed the run.

Because if he most likely wouldnt have tried to do the offside trap, he most likely would have closed down Di Natale before he scored..

this is not an explanation at all, are you kidding me? why wouldnt he try to play the offside trap? isnt that a tactic that Spain use a lot?

What you see there is a mistake resulting from a lack of communication between both center backs. It's fairly ridiculous to blame it on the one calling the trap, when it's another player playing the forward onside. if anything, you blame their partnership as a whole, certainly not ramos.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:31 pm

I never thought this forum could get more idiotic. Ramos had beem best CB in the tournament? My god, its as if people are watching different matches. What I find hilarious, is that many posters are doing the very thing they complained others do in tjw football pet hates thread, i.e. talking up a player because he plays for your team and talking down a player because he doesn't. You guys really need to grow up.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:I never thought this forum could get more idiotic. Ramos had beem best CB in the tournament? My god, its as if people are watching different matches. What I find hilarious, is that many posters are doing the very thing they complained others do in tjw football pet hates thread, i.e. talking up a player because he plays for your team and talking down a player because he doesn't. You guys really need to grow up.

so one poster calls Ramos the best CB in the Euros, and instead of ignoring his marginal opinion you decide to generalize about the whole forum? lol

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm still waiting for an explination on why he should have been sent off confused
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:35 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:I never thought this forum could get more idiotic. Ramos had beem best CB in the tournament? My god, its as if people are watching different matches. What I find hilarious, is that many posters are doing the very thing they complained others do in tjw football pet hates thread, i.e. talking up a player because he plays for your team and talking down a player because he doesn't. You guys really need to grow up.

You need to stop assuming the opinion of one reflects the opinions of many.

Having said that Ramos is having a decent tournament at CB. A position I must stress he is new to.

Last edited by Zealous on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:35 pm

Too sexy too be on the pitch :coffee:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:35 pm

I think it was for the great challenge on mandzukic, it was such a tackle that he should be sent off for it :rolls eyes:

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Zealous wrote:I'm still waiting for an explination on why he should have been sent off confused

He made a hard tackle, got the ball and the man in the penalty area.

If he didn't get the ball it was 100% a red card.

But that's Sergio...that's why we love him.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Ramos has been far from the best CB in the Euros. Better than Pique though so far...
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:39 pm

You could hear Maldini orgasm after Ramos's tackle on Mandzukic.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next