What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

+44
FennecFox7
harhar11
halamadrid2
I Live in a Fjord
Lord Awesome
BarrileteCosmico
vivabarca38
Zero
Dante
Zune
VivaStPauli
Jack Russell
punkfusion1992
zizzle
Zealous
pewpew
Doc
LeSwagg James
Gomez83
Beautiful Football
jibers
Dnmac4
Sushi Master
Lord Hades
kiranr
Mr Nick09
Calebvision
Gil
Swanhends
jontsu
buddytaller
Onyx
Tifoso Romanista
stunt
lszanto
S32TABLANCA
danyjr
Kingofeverythingclassy
Valkyrja
TrezeGent
Harmonica
BigBadBen
Lex
billionmillion
48 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

C.Ronaldo is a

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 Vote_lcap40%What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 27 ]
What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 Vote_lcap15%What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 10 ]
What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 Vote_lcap16%What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 11 ]
What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 Vote_lcap12%What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 8 ]
What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 Vote_lcap16%What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 67

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 18:37

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
billionmillion wrote:i think nobody gives a shit if any player scores an obvious goal (except media). I mean even when Messi scored 2 goals vs Brazil i was not impressed then he scored his third goal and it was magical. so i think only great goals impress people (dont think CR's 2 tap-in impressed anyone). so this is why i think he didnt get credit and doesnt usually

so if messi won it in 2010 without titles so why you are sure that he will not win it with 82 goals and more than 15 broken records?

So CR's goals against Portugal were tap ins now?

Stupid.

Portugal What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 37329810

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit?

Post by Swanhends Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 18:46

S32TABLANCA wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
billionmillion wrote:i think nobody gives a shit if any player scores an obvious goal (except media). I mean even when Messi scored 2 goals vs Brazil i was not impressed then he scored his third goal and it was magical. so i think only great goals impress people (dont think CR's 2 tap-in impressed anyone). so this is why i think he didnt get credit and doesnt usually

so if messi won it in 2010 without titles so why you are sure that he will not win it with 82 goals and more than 15 broken records?

So CR's goals against Portugal were tap ins now?

Stupid.

Portugal What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 37329810

:I'munoriginal:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 18:59

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:

So CR's goals against Netherlands (:I'munoriginal:) were tap ins now?

Stupid.
when you start to type more than 3 words in a post i will answer to your question
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 19:03

Laughing Billion.

Anyway here's the gist of it.

Ronnie do it in a competitive match and Messi didn't. I still don't see what's so Ballon D'Or worthy about Messi this season. Technical Dribbling or Passing isn't the sole way to determine a Ballon D'Or and know a lot of you cling on to that biased philosophy.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 19:25

Well, CR was relatively consistent this year as compared to his other teammates, and he won the La Liga too, so ideally, he should be winning it.

Only a few don't give him the credit. Most seem to rate him just fine.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 19:29

A lot don't give him the credit he deserves. There's plenty on this forum.

Different reasons, mind you, few logical ones but pretty naive ones for the most part IMO.

Goal Legacy is Troll Legacy indeed.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 19:31

Lord Hispano wrote:A lot don't give him the credit he deserves. There's plenty on this forum.

Different reasons, mind you, few logic ones but pretty naive ones for the most part IMO.

Goal Legacy is Troll Legacy indeed.

I think everyone knows he is one of the top players. They just make fun of the way he carries himself. Don't get fooled by these jibes at him.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 19:37

kiranr wrote:
I think everyone knows he is one of the top players. They just make fun of the way he carries himself. Don't get fooled by these jibes at him.

Laughing The mere hate he receives is pretty self explanatory. You're probably right about that.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I Live in a Fjord Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 20:43

Lord Hispano wrote:Laughing Billion.

Anyway here's the gist of it.

Ronnie do it in a competitive match and Messi didn't. I still don't see what's so Ballon D'Or worthy about Messi this season. Technical Dribbling or Passing isn't the sole way to determine a Ballon D'Or and know a lot of you cling on to that biased philosophy.
What a load of bollocks, never seen so much nonsense in so few words. Messi has not been Ballon d'Or worthy this season? Lay off the crack and take off those rose tinted glasses, because you clearly arent thinking straight at the moment, friend.

I Live in a Fjord
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 21:36

Missi was sub par for quite a good bunch of this season and costed his team the LaLiga pretty much, so i don't see why its nonsense
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 21:50

halamadrid2 wrote:Missi was sub par for quite a good bunch of this season and costed his team the LaLiga pretty much,

:facepalm:

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 21:55

BigBadBen wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Missi was sub par for quite a good bunch of this season and costed his team the LaLiga pretty much,

scratch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 21:59

BigBadBen wrote:

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:02

halamadrid2 wrote:Missi was sub par for quite a good bunch of this season and costed his team the LaLiga pretty much, so i don't see why its nonsense
without messi's goals and assists barca are 6th in the table. it was not messi's fault. barca as a team were not in form most part of season. its not like messi is without titles he won 4 (he has 7 goals 4 assists in the finals of these 4 cups)
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:08

halamadrid2 wrote:Missi was sub par for quite a good bunch of this season and costed his team the LaLiga pretty much, so i don't see why its nonsense

Its actually the complete opposite. Without him we, as billionmillion said, would finish 6th in the league. What more can you ask a player to do?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:09

billionmillion wrote:
without messi's goals and assists barca are 6th in the table. it was not messi's fault. barca as a team were not in form most part of season. its not like messi is without titles he won 4 (he has 7 goals 4 assists in the finals of these 4 cups)

how many times was Missi just walking around not making any effort, or what about those penalty misses of him that cost you points??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:17

Messi was only sub par against Chelsea and Real Madrid this season.

Against the heavy weights of Racing and and Victoria Plzen he was the goat :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:21

Zealous wrote:Messi was only sub par against Chelsea and Real Madrid this season.

Against the heavy weights of Racing and and Victoria Plzen he was the goat :bow:

He raped you in th copa first leg, raped you in the 3-1 win in la liga, raped you in the supercup twice...yet he flopped againt Madrid in 1 game... Ronaldo flops in every el classico and scored a goal laid on a plate by Madrids best player ozil and he is player of the season....

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 3446229+_0e29a0446d96d138e7f1b06aa63261cf

Last edited by jibers on Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:27; edited 2 times in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:22

So walking Messi>Running Ronaldo. without ronaldo and messi
1.Madrid
6.Barca

shows how Madrid won it as a team. 1 missed penalty didnt cost barca the league there were 10 point difference
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:26

Messi scored just two goals or so in Barcelona's first 10 away games, he was uncharacteristically poor away from home, and Barcelona suffered as a result.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:27

jibers wrote:
Zealous wrote:Messi was only sub par against Chelsea and Real Madrid this season.

He raped you in th copa first leg, raped you in the 3-1 win in la liga, raped you in the supercup twice...yet he flopped againt Madrid in 1 game... Ronaldo flopos in evry el classico and scored a goal laid on aplate by MAdrids best player ozil and he is player of the season....

What Ronaldo lacks? Why he never gets full credit? - Page 5 3446229+_0e29a0446d96d138e7f1b06aa63261cf
raped madrid 4 times this season...in last clasico didnt flop.played better than ronaldo (involved in Sanchez goal and put xavi one by one with casillas)
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:29

buddytaller wrote:Messi scored just two goals or so in Barcelona's first 10 away games, he was uncharacteristically poor away from home, and Barcelona suffered as a result.
Penaldo was shit all season, and scored only penalties in autumn.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:34

jiopsi wrote:
buddytaller wrote:Messi scored just two goals or so in Barcelona's first 10 away games, he was uncharacteristically poor away from home, and Barcelona suffered as a result.

Can't you debate your points without namecalling and insults?
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:34

every player becomes off-form in some time. the difference was when ronaldo didnt score other team-mates scored. but when messi didnt score nobody scored in barca. example most scored player in madrid after ronaldo is Benzema with 30 goals, Higuain 24-25 goals. in barca its Fabregas with 15 goals, Pedro 14 goals
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:40

I'm thoroughly enjoying Jives crusade against Cronaldo Surprised
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:42

buddytaller wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Can't you debate your points without namecalling and insults?
Can't you be objective and have fking somewhat intelligent arguments for once?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next