Does Mou deserve credit for Di Maria's best game of the season?

+15
CBarca
Real Kandahar
Donuts
windkick
Ganso
Swanhends
guest7
FalcaoPunch
buddytaller
VanDeezNuts
Onyx
Mr Nick09
The Franchise
Le Samourai
BarrileteCosmico
19 posters

Go down

Does Mou deserve credit for Di Maria's best game of the season? Empty Does Mou deserve credit for Di Maria's best game of the season?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:05 pm

1 week ago Mou told Di Maria off for not playing well since getting a new, more lucrative, contract. In the next game he got 2 goals, an assist, and motm in the demolition of Valencia. In his after match statements he said "Today I've shut quite a few people up", clearly in reference to his critics.

The psychologist strikes again :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Does Mou deserve credit for Di Maria's best game of the season? Empty Re: Does Mou deserve credit for Di Maria's best game of the season?

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm

I would think Di Maria deserves credit for Di Maria's best game of the season. Which coincidentally was back in September against City.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Does Mou deserve credit for Di Maria's best game of the season? Empty Re: Does Mou deserve credit for Di Maria's best game of the season?

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:12 pm

I dont know, maybe?

Lets see, its just one game.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Mental Guru anyone?

Mourinho :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:21 pm

I'm sure even without Mourinho he probably would have improved. And he's only showed it in one game. In fact the entire team have showed that they've improved vs Valencia. We'll have to see how the entire team does over the next several games.

I don't know why Valencia bother playing possession vs Real Madrid. They know they'll get countered and their defending is poor. Best way to play vs Real Madrid is to let us have the ball and press. We're poor with the ball. And when you do have the ball don't keep it for too long, just keep it and play with direct passing/a bit of possession.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 pm

have to give some credit to mourinho but the obvious credit has to go to di maria, he really did put in a good shift against valencia..

finally.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:41 pm

Benching does improve players, Casillas is already looking a lot better than he did pre-benching. Di Maria needed some time away from the first team and it's done him a whole lot of good. Mourinho deserves some praise but Casillas and Di Maria should also get praised for picking up their form.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:43 pm

It's great that di maria played well.
And that's about it. I don't anyone deserves anything aside from the kudos he deserves after that performance.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:15 am

Deserves credit for making Casillas perform again aswell.

Our defense has been looking a tad better lately, but I figure that's becouse Ramos and Pepe isn't in it.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:17 am

The Psychologizer Proud
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:18 am

Se7en wrote:Deserves credit for making Casillas perform again aswell.

Our defense has been looking a tad better lately, but I figure that's becouse Ramos and Pepe isn't in it.
what sorcery is this...a madrid fan admitting Pepe and Ramos are a mess
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:26 am

I'd give allot of credit to Guardado for playing like crap for Di Maria's best game of the season.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:28 am

Sorcery Laughing

Anyway, yes im a Mou hater but aint we jumping the gun here?

Iker wasnt playing any worse than other years really, no huge Milan like errors either...and Di Maria, just one game as I said, lets see if yall curse him out for passing it directly to De Gea in a few weeks from now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:04 am

it only took him half a season to get it right and 15 point differential as-well.
Did mourinho fix it? Maybe but who cares if it's so late.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:24 am

haters hating on Mou,

Mou is a great planner, when he sees problems he fixes it. He raises moral, and confidence in players!

despite having virtually no starting defenders in the back, we won 5-0

this is a warning to Manchester United and Barcelona (IFFFF they make it to next round of copa, which i doubt as Malaga will knock their little butts out of that competition this week)..
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:25 am

when he sees problems he fixes it.

OH GOD rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:56 am

Ummmm.
He hasn't fixed sh*t.

Ahh but of course all is well now considering we are now only 15 points behind Barcelona.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:37 am

Real Kandahar wrote:haters hating on Mou,

Mou is a great planner, when he sees problems he fixes it. He raises moral, and confidence in players!

this is a warning to Manchester United and Barcelona (IFFFF they make it to next round of copa, which i doubt as Malaga will knock their little butts out of that competition this week)..

Sleep
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:41 am

If Tito benches Messi, I wonder how much better he will become to get back into the starting 11? hmm

shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:46 am

Real Kandahar wrote:haters hating on Mou,

only 15 points behind now. Mou the master psychologist/tactitian :bow:
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:33 am

windkick wrote:I'd give allot of credit to Guardado for playing like crap for Di Maria's best game of the season.

this should of ended the thread.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:18 am

I think Di Maria deserves credit for Di Marias best game of the season.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:21 am

when he sees problems he fixes it.

Does Mou deserve credit for Di Maria's best game of the season? Bob_homepage_bg
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down