Lex
McAgger
VivaStPauli
Die Borussen
Onyx
35 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion

Post by billy_gr Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Beer-> check
Sausages -> check
Friends-> check

It's gonna be fun tonite

billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion

Post by Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Yeah , the Greek version of Torres , Gekas , and G.Best-heir-in-looks Samaras will make it happen Laughing

though i haven't written us of just yet , i am not that optimistic for tonight tbh.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:36 pm

I am surprised that the Swedish referee that made the big error when he yellow card Giorgos Karagounis instead of awarding a penalty was not sent home with the other referees that make big mistakes.

This have given Germany a big advantage. Karagounis is one of few Greek players that have played at top levels outside Greece.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Dante wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:For Greece to win they need Germany to have mental lapses eco smile
It's Germany Laughing The chances of it happening are very slim. Also, our defence isn't average Very Happy
Even luck won't be enough because we have Özil cheers He'll break any bus unlike Bayern side passers and there's Gomez, he doesn't ask twice before scoring Very Happy He scored or assisted in every Germany game so far.

Ozil will break our balls before anything , that's for sure Laughing .. but what can you do , he's just amazing.. in any case ,

If anyone will do it , i think it will be Gomez actually. He has the characteristics to do it . Germany will need physical strength up front against us , more than creativity or individual brilliance.
Trust me, it'll be Özil. He is reaching his top gear. I saw glimpses of it in the last group stage game.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Ozil to disappear, as all Turks do against Greece :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Lex wrote:Ozil to disappear, as all Turks do against Greece :coffee:
Epic bump potential :coffee:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Lex wrote:Ozil to disappear, as all Turks do against Greece :coffee:
Mesut Özil is German, you know Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:55 pm

According to SportBild, Marco Reus, Andre Schürle and Klose will start ahead of Podolski,Müller and Gomez

Make it happen Löw Very Happy
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:56 pm

billy_gr wrote:Beer-> check
Sausages -> check
Friends-> check

It's gonna be fun tonite

Beer - check
Sausages - check
Family & relatives who are at our place celebrating Midsummer Day but most of whom have no interest in football - check

It's gonna be football tonite!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:41 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:According to SportBild, Marco Reus, Andre Schürle and Klose will start ahead of Podolski,Müller and Gomez

Make it happen Löw Very Happy
Not only bild.de, other portals report the same eco smile Finally, Özil will have some creative minions eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Why the hell would they replace those 3? Okay, Mullers been off form, but Podolski had two so-so games in the first 2 games and last match was man of the match. Homez has been.scoring for fun, including one against Portugal and 2 against Netherlands. If i was Lowe, the only one i would take out would be Muller. But both Kroos and Gotze are bstter options than Reus and Schurrle though. I would play with Gotze-Ozil-Podolski with Gomez up top.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Good grief you aren't Germany's coach. he should replace forwards with forwards and not with midfielders like Spain :facepalm:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Relax. Ive given my opinion and i stand by it.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Babun is surprisingly so confident. I'm not confident at all, if it was Czech, Poland or even Russia I wouldn't be worried. Greece play with heart and think they can repeat 2004, that's a worry alone. And especially if inexperienced guys like Reus and Schürrle start.

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Germany gonna win indisputable !coz Xhaka n Shaqiri.....looool

-However @Babun....wowww me happy ! u sounded really Honest m8 "hmm " lool@Port. vs Neth...rather than @Neth. vs Ger. u know! thnx btw.

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Experience is overrated. I think it's great that Löw has the balls to start some of his second-string players - who still are very good - and see what they come up with. That is, if those suggested players actually start, we'll see.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Won't Gomez be pissed if he's benched? He's having a great tournament on the back of a nightmare CL final. This will do him the world of good. Not to mention he's the number 1 goal threat for Germany againvt a Greek side who will be looking to defend heavily.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:15 pm

TomJuve wrote:Won't Gomez be pissed if he's benched? He's having a great tournament on the back of a nightmare CL final. This will do him the world of good. Not to mention he's the number 1 goal threat for Germany againvt a Greek side who will be looking to defend heavily.

The problem is, Gomez is not that kind of player who can play against a 10-men defense. He is lost against 10 defenders around him. Klose can fall back, pass with the other forwars/mids and make space.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Has this been posted yet (sorry not reading through the previous pages)?

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:32 pm

latest news have it our left back has an injury problem and he is douptful

No

if he doesnt play his replacement is the one who got owned so many times against czechs and responsible also for polands goal in the opening team, im talking about olympiako's left back holebas

damn..

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:46 pm

greece official starting XI:

torosidis----sokratis----papadopoulos----tzavellas
----------------maniatis-makos------------------
------------------katsouranis-------------------
ninis-------------------------------------samaras
----------------salpigidis-------------------------

4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1

Last edited by deadrave on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Reus, Klose and Schürrle start eco smile

----------------------Neuer---------------------

Boateng----Hummels--BAD-stuber----Lahm

-----------Schweini-------Khedira-------------

--Reus--------------Özil-------------Schürrle--

---------------------Klose-----------------------

I bet Greek coach showed 100 possibilities of how to defend against Podolski/Gomez/Müller for Löw to troll him on the last day eco smile

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:Reus, Klose and Schürrle start eco smile

dont know if i should be happy or not

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:49 pm

----------------------Neuer---------------------

Boateng----Hummels--BAD-stuber----Lahm

-----------Schweini-------Khedira-------------

--Reus--------------Özil-------------Schürrle--

---------------------Klose-----------------------

I bet Greek coach showed 100 possibilities of how to defend against Podolski/Gomez/Müller for Löw to troll him on the last day eco smile

tss old news Very Happy
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:50 pm

deadrave wrote:

You shouldn't. First of all, they're agile, flair players which destroy deensive formations. Second, your team surely didn't expect them. They won't know how to defend against them for sure :coffee:

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:50 pm

deadrave wrote:

you should not be happy because on current form Reus > Podolski and Schürle >Müller
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next