Lex
McAgger
VivaStPauli
Die Borussen
Onyx
35 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:54 pm

greece's centerback sokratis papastathopoulos said that he doesnt fear gomez

get ready to see gomez choking :coffee:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Mental lapses you say? Aren't most of Germany's starters Bayern players? hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:04 pm

Zealous wrote:Mental lapses you say? Aren't most of Germany's starters Bayern players? hmm
Khedira, Özil and Hummels play in crucial positions :coffee:

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Khedira so important he is mentioned twice :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Lovv would still play 2 Khediras :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:For Greece to win they need Germany to have mental lapses eco smile
It's Germany Laughing The chances of it happening are very slim. Also, our defence isn't average Very Happy
Even luck won't be enough because we have Özil cheers He'll break any bus unlike Bayern side passers and there's Gomez, he doesn't ask twice before scoring Very Happy He scored or assisted in every Germany game so far.

Ozil will break our balls before anything , that's for sure Laughing .. but what can you do , he's just amazing.. in any case ,

If anyone will do it , i think it will be Gomez actually. He has the characteristics to do it . Germany will need physical strength up front against us , more than creativity or individual brilliance.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Indeed. I rate Papa and Sokratis highly, and they are pretty strong with their tackling. I guess Gomez will be better able to hold his own against them than Klose, especially as the latter is only recently back from injury.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:47 pm

We know greece are going to make this a tight game. Should gotze start to add more creativity? hmm
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:55 pm

i would like Reus and Schürrle on the wings for Müller and Podolski.
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:59 pm

I thinn Greece is gonna try to park the bus, but with Ozil and Schweinsteiger who can break any defense, the physical Gomez whose having a great tournament, plus Muller who is always in the right.place at the right time and Podolski, who is very fast and can shoot from anywhere within 40+ yards, one is gonna go in within the first half in my opinion. Then Greece will have to come out and try to push for an equalizer, and the floodgates will open, with Germany hammering a couple more home.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:04 pm

^^ I bet you a Cornetto absolutely NONE of that happens tomorrow
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:06 pm

We'll see.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:42 pm

juventus101 wrote:I thinn Greece is gonna try to park the bus, but with Ozil and Schweinsteiger who can break any defense, the physical Gomez whose having a great tournament, plus Muller who is always in the right.place at the right time and Podolski, who is very fast and can shoot from anywhere within 40+ yards, one is gonna go in within the first half in my opinion. Then Greece will have to come out and try to push for an equalizer, and the floodgates will open, with Germany hammering a couple more home.

cough - cut down on Fifa - cough
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 am

Uh, i stoppped playing Fifa about a month or two after Fifa 12 came out, besides a few days a few weeks ago where i.tried to get into it again, but couldnt. What dpss what i said have anything to do with fifa anyways?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:02 am

Dante wrote:Lovv would still play 2 Khediras :coffee:

Playing one Khedira is basically already like playing two CMs. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:27 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
And I thought playing 1 Khedira is playing like 300 Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:46 am

VivaStPauli wrote:

this means with Khedira Germany has 12 players on the pitch . That's cheating really , no wonder you win so much :coffee:

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:55 am

Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion - Page 3 Av_OnuGCMAAVPp7

Bild: "Bye-bye Greece, we can't rescue you today"
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion - Page 3 MET

MetroSport: "Germany, out of euro!"

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Tabloid wars :facepalm:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion - Page 3 16440786,13189021,highRes,Rehadebakles.jpg

Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion - Page 3 Deutschland_griechenland_em_1711379
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:50 pm

The funny part in this is about that rescuing itself , all the rest written will be forgotten soon anyway , no need to bother..

Never a rescue has been such catastrophic , suicidal , manipulating and on top of all that , the victim(the Greek citizens) didn't even ask for it.

Even for a day , it's a pleasure that Germany won't 'rescue' us .. Perhaps there in Germany the German citizens cannot really find out that their own earned money never ends in the Greek citizens pockets or for people in dire need at least.

These money , earned with a lot of their effort , get this , all go to our banks . And only there. And what's even worse , the banks here doesn't even make things easier for thousands of people who suffer daily . There's how Europe/Germany 'resque' us or the myth that we enjoy Europe's billions despite the austerity.

You cannot imagine some stuff that are happening here . We are talking people suiciding because they preffer death instead of jail because they can't pay anymore. Mothers release their children to organisations because they don't have money to feed them . There are people unemployed for more than a year. And there are so much more , such as hunger , increase in taxes e.t.c

The world sees the Greeks as money-eating-machines who only enjoy loaned money and sit back and relax. NO. I know where i live . I live in a place where people get paid for the month and after two days , they have 50euros to spend for the month , with children & everything.

The dudes in Bild know these stuff , but they still write the bs they write. I am sorry for the offtopic post , but really , these stuff are ridiculous .

Of course , it's not Germany's fault we are in such a situation these days, this is 100% only the naive and uninformed claim these stuff , but not that Germany has ever resqued us in the first place. Their resquing banks , that's what they do.

And after they do their resquing deals , guess who pays back for their loans , for their money which i will never see :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:50 pm

I turn to football to escape politics (real politics, anyway)

This is heartbreaking tbh. Just play football, ffs

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Ffffs why cant we just enjoy el economico without talking politics
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Lex wrote:I turn to football to escape politics (real politics, anyway)

This is heartbreaking tbh. Just play football, ffs

The thing is , a big part of this tabloid war as Rwo perfectly said , is about making money out of this game by selling controversies . And the other bs papers and greek media reprocate and answer back right away , because they want the same..

It's good at least many don't fall for it and they don't bother , at least from what i've seen. The majority expect this game for what it is really , if it wasn't for the papers/media , it could really mean something to politics , even as a small gesture of good nature between both nations.

But the papers/media made sure it won't happen :brickwall:

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Beer-> check
Sausages -> check
Friends-> check

It's gonna be fun tonite
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next