SaintJoe
nasir6371
McAgger
Die Borussen
Onyx
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Quarter final: Czech Republic vs Portugal discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Quarter final: Czech Republic vs Portugal discussion

Post by Gemini Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 am

Okay, thought the long shot cech got a hand to it, either way doesn't matter it's close to being good goals.

Anyway I think he had a good game, also anyone even if messi (boundless talent) played that way I'd say the same, it doesn't look as good as when he played holland because holland were trying to win that game and he had an open game vs van der wiel.

Football against 11 determined fit athletes can be a very hard game, and he was motm or cech imo, I'm disappointed by portugal as a whole though theyre decent defense and little midfield relying on ronaldo too much

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Quarter final: Czech Republic vs Portugal discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Quarter final: Czech Republic vs Portugal discussion

Post by white_star Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Ok what? Ronaldo had a very good game, caused lots of problems for the Czechs!

Irish don't argue with Christina fan boys when he has a good game.

Tbh portugal as a whole didn't impress me much. Not to offend the Czechs but they were the weakest team and almost got the draw. If they play Spain it will be tough.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Quarter final: Czech Republic vs Portugal discussion - Page 4 IboEwJhK8gl30p

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:51 pm

I knew a player once who never does anything other than easy tap-ins and easy run-ins. He is a crap, overrated and a over-hyped footballer who knows nothing but scoring easy goals. All his achievements and rubbish skills didn't merit him a place in the top footballers in his generation let alone of all time.

Even though scoring 60 goals in 55 appearances in one season. His club, A big club from Spain(Who paid like 90 stupid million euros for this assjack LMAO!) didn't need him at all and might as well have sold him right away. He slowed down and destroyed their attacking play despite of scoring almost 50% of their total goal tally in one season(He also scored 53 in 54 apps the season prior and another 33 in 35 apps before that). What a crap player he must be for not reaching 70+ goals like the arguably the greatest of all time(I agreed with this) who played for their rivals.

Such crapness he brought into the world of football that he became so famous worldwide that he even manged to make renowned experts, pundits, managers and players themselves into submission by deluding themselves into seeing a world class footballer in action just to make themselves sleep better at night.

He also plucked his eyebrows and shaved his legs for his own reasons.. Wait! That didn't have anything to do to a player regarding his standards as a footballer right? Wrong! It did.. And it meant everything to football fans all around the world that we hated him for it and justified his place in the bottom levels of playing standards.

What a shame that i grew up watching such a mediocre player that I'd have to post tarpaulins of statistics of the greatest player of all time in my room walls just to remind me that we still had hope for football those days.

But... It wasn't enough.

albino

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Messi fans calm down and be gentle :coffee: .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:I knew a player once who never does anything other than easy tap-ins and easy run-ins. He is a crap, overrated and a over-hyped footballer who knows nothing but scoring easy goals. All his achievements and rubbish skills didn't merit him a place in the top footballers in his generation let alone of all time.

Even though scoring 60 goals in 55 appearances in one season. His club, A big club from Spain(Who paid like 90 stupid million euros for this assjack LMAO!) didn't need him at all and might as well have sold him right away. He slowed down and destroyed their attacking play despite of scoring almost 50% of their total goal tally in one season(He also scored 53 in 54 apps the season prior and another 33 in 35 apps before that). What a crap player he must be for not reaching 70+ goals like the arguably the greatest of all time(I agreed with this) who played for their rivals.

Such crapness he brought into the world of football that he became so famous worldwide that he even manged to make renowned experts, pundits, managers and players themselves into submission by deluding themselves into seeing a world class footballer in action just to make themselves sleep better at night.

He also plucked his eyebrows and shaved his legs for his own reasons.. Wait! That didn't have anything to do to a player regarding his standards as a footballer right? Wrong! It did.. And it meant everything to football fans all around the world that we hated him for it and justified his place in the bottom levels of playing standards.

What a shame that i grew up watching such a mediocre player that I'd have to post tarpaulins of statistics of the greatest player of all time in my room walls just to remind me that we still had hope for football those days.

But... It wasn't enough.

albino

Is this player Christina Ronaldo? She's crap tbh
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Jack Daniels is such a stupid Czech fan, he even got the colours on his own flag wrong! drunken
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:26 pm

according to some on here, if ron has a bad game he is shat, but if ron has a good game the other team is shat, how is he rated as the second best player in the world again? just give rep when its due ffs and just wait for his next mistake to pounce on him Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 pm

I'd like to see Messi perform for Argentina in a major tourney. The Euro is much harder than the Copa America and is pretty close to WC difficulty.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:13 am

Jack Daniels wrote:I knew a player once who never does anything other than easy tap-ins and easy run-ins. He is a crap, overrated and a over-hyped footballer who knows nothing but scoring easy goals. All his achievements and rubbish skills didn't merit him a place in the top footballers in his generation let alone of all time.

But... It wasn't enough.

albino

:bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:37 am

JD :bow: :bow: :bow:

He performed big time in 2 crucial matches for Portugal.
Why do you guys bring up Messi?
*bleep* Messi, it's euros I don't see any Messis. I don't even want to talk about someone who isn't playing.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Drew Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:23 am

stunt wrote:I'd like to see Messi perform for Argentina in a major tourney. The Euro is much harder than the Copa America and is pretty close to WC difficulty.

:facepalm: get off your high horse....europe is not all that.
Mr Drew
Mr Drew
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:11 am

Europe or EC???

Because Europe is the best place to go if want to grow as a player while the EC has been more entertaining than the boring WC
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:36 am

stunt wrote:I'd like to see Messi perform for Argentina in a major tourney. The Euro is much harder than the Copa America and is pretty close to WC difficulty.

Not that I don't agrea with you but what does this have to do with messi? Czech rep vs Portugal does not go with putting messi down. If you are over the age of 18 making these comment than :facepalm: if you are a kid well it all makes sense.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:00 am

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:CR7 to baptize the Czech Republic with his nutsack :bow:

:bow:

The Font was well placed as predicted.

He has a shit game overall. Took his goal well, other than that he was useless. His take down at the end of first half was nice too.

Laughing
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:16 am

Careful ICS might accuse you of not being able to read if you quote him too many times.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Drew Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:36 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Europe or EC???

Because Europe is the best place to go if want to grow as a player while the EC has been more entertaining than the boring WC

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I meant to say that the quality of European NT is not much greater than those of South America. Aside from the powerhouses that are Germany and Spain, I believe South America can compete quite well with Europe.
Mr Drew
Mr Drew
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4