The Messiah
VivaStPauli
Onyx
The Sanchez
rwo power
47 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion

Post by totaalvoetbal Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Don't know Viva but they sleep and train in Poland so it doesnt really matter for us Razz

totaalvoetbal
Prospect
Prospect

http://goingusa.waarbenjij.nu

Back to top Go down

Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion

Post by Babun Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Before the first game in group B:

Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 4 282958_427387463968142_542633176_n

after

Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 4 Pokerrobben
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by totaalvoetbal Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:49 pm

haha Robben looks like a monkey there Razz
totaalvoetbal
totaalvoetbal
Prospect
Prospect

http://goingusa.waarbenjij.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:57 pm

totaalvoetbal wrote:haha Robben looks like a monkey there Razz
Is Netherland's starting leftback any good?
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:34 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:We lose to an inferior team all the time, just look at 1966, 1986, 2006, 1994... Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 4 Trolldolski

Typical German. You were the inferior team in all those cases, including 1966, yes I said it.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Van der Vaart: "I only count three good players in Germany squad. Özil, Götze and Schweinsteiger."

:facepalm:
In fairness, he considers Spurs better than Arsenal as well :coffee:

Seriously though, ignoring the discussion of the best players on each side, the worst players between the two teams play for the Netherlands IMO, mostly in their backline which Bert tries so hard to protect (hence the less flashy football these days). If the Netherlands cannot dominate possession, I doubt they will be able to handle ze German onslaught. I like the Netherlands as a national team and would rather they not get knocked out so early, but I do not see them getting all 3 points.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:44 pm

I'm the first to admit I'd like both teams to progress, but for that to happen, we'd need to not win against the Netherlands, and I'm not willing to take that risk. They should've won against Denmark, then we wouldn't be in this funk, we could've gone with 9 pts from 3 games, and they could've had 6 - now they screwed that up. Sad

Guess it will be Denmark and Germany now.
Or Netherlands win, which will make me very very nervous for the Denmark match, so screw that. Especially if Denmark win against Portugal and would just need a draw against us O_o

No no, we need to win that match. Hard.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:44 pm

leemhuis wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:We lose to an inferior team all the time, just look at 1966, 1986, 2006, 1994... Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 4 Trolldolski

Typical German. You were the inferior team in all those cases, including 1966, yes I said it.

What do you know about winning WC finals anyway? Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 4 Trolldolski
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:56 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
leemhuis wrote:

What do you know about winning WC finals anyway? Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 4 Trolldolski

I enough to support any team playing against Germany.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:59 pm

leemhuis wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:What do you know about winning WC finals anyway? Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 4 Trolldolski

I enough to support any team playing against Germany.

It's nice of you to be rooting for the underdog so often Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 4 Trolldolski
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:06 am

Let's talk tomorrow. Hup Holland hup !
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:51 am

Immortal Babun wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:Robben is a player who offers nothing but goals.
Müller has scored more than Robben in the last couple years of internationals. And offers more as a team player.

And if you're saying that Oranje have "at least 3 superstars who can win the game by themselves", I guess you're talking of Sneijder, Robben, and Huntelaar?
Gomez is just as good as Huntelaar, Özil is better than both of Robben and/or Sneijder, and Schweinsteiger is certainly the best midfielder in both teams (if fit) - I'm not even arguing that Germany is WTFbetter, but this year, in 2012, we won't need superior team play, or chemistry or anything, we simply even have the better individual players on paper.

I know this sounds weird, but this year, it is like that.

Haven't even talked about Klose, Hummels, Badstuber and Lahm in this post yet.
And this season Kroos has already been better than Sneijder, though I'll hand it to you, that it might have been because Inter have sucked, while Bayern had an overall good season.
Robben is an awesome player. He is in Özil category. Snejder is far superior to the likes of Kroos/ piggy. The rest is overrated though.
I don't rate RVP as much as other people do, same with Huntelaar. Overall, their team is vastly inferior quality wise all over the pitch. They don't have Lahm, Neuer, Boateng, a forward who doesn't choke in big occasions ( Klose/ Gomez) and a fit CM pairing ( piggy+Khedira, Van Bomml on his last legs, De Jong doesn't offer anything beside ball winning).
VivaStPauli wrote:We still have to win against the Netherlands first, Babun... :*
They can't even get Chelski lucky. That's how bad their situation is. If they attack, they're screwed ( better defence, better goal difference for Germany in the end). If they PTB they'll concede with the joke of the defence they have.
I don't even see a draw happening.

Okay Ozil is not really IMO an impact player as in someone who can shoot a thunderbolt from 30 yards out & kill a game on his own. He is a good young player whom I rate highly. However he is not fully developed as yet,he will get even better & he is a provider. Guys like Sneijder,Robben & even Van Flopsie can score a goal on their own.

Other than you mentioned De Jong. What better is Khediera?? Apart from his runs towards a goal-scoring/crossing position. He has 0 creativity. No technical skills,no passing capability. And you know very well than Gomez has to serve on a plate.

I think this Germany team is very much beatable. The team is completely reliant on Ozil & neither Muller nor Podolski can beat their man 1 vs 1,they are basically ST's playing at the wings but not having the skills to be a winger.

Bastia has been completely off. If he plays I am relieved for Oranje. If Kroos plays I would be worried. It will be difficult to contain both ozil & kroos.

And Boateng offers 0 going forward. Huge Huge difference between Lahm at left & Lahm at right. Lahm at LB is defensively vulnerable while Lahm at RB is the best Fullback in the world.

We will see what Bads-Mats-Neuer does. All potential top quality guys with Top Class distribution but have made serious mistakes in the season. I hope their will be some mistakes in their part.

If Huntelaar plays I hope their are some crosses in the box,if they are 10,he will get his head to atleast 7. He is absolutely an aerial beast & a great finisher.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:01 am

Immortal Babun wrote:Before the first game in group B:

Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 4 282958_427387463968142_542633176_n

after

Immortal Babun wrote:Before the first game in group B:

after

Lurker Babun stop copying posts from other forums Very Happy

Why is Ronaldo laughing by the way?? His team lost 0-1 with him as captain despite him having a hair style change at half time. He will definitely NOT win againt Oranje. And he will probably draw/loose against Denmark.

With Denmark having 3 points it will be VERY difficult for Portugal to progress though.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:45 am

Eman wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Van der Vaart: "I only count three good players in Germany squad. Özil, Götze and Schweinsteiger."

:facepalm:
In fairness, he considers Spurs better than Arsenal as well :coffee:

Seriously though, ignoring the discussion of the best players on each side, the worst players between the two teams play for the Netherlands IMO, mostly in their backline which Bert tries so hard to protect (hence the less flashy football these days). If the Netherlands cannot dominate possession, I doubt they will be able to handle ze German onslaught. I like the Netherlands as a national team and would rather they not get knocked out so early, but I do not see them getting all 3 points.

funny how that line vdv is quoted in is still being taken out of context. when he said that spurs were ahead on points he had full right to say that they had performed better.. because they had at that point. thats all he said.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:00 am

Löw shouted at players in training:

" You can't give 80% in training or we'll be in trouble tomorrow."

German team isn't still 100% fit for the tournament.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball-em-2012-polen-ukraine/joachim-loew/zoff-im-abschlusstraining-24625088.bild.html

The game today could get interesting eco smile Netherlands might have a tiny chance Laughing
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
Lurker Babun stop copying posts from other forums Very Happy
What's your problem? It's not like you invented those things. I photoshop myself quite a lot.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 am

AAAAAARGH BEGIN ALREADY!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:00 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Anyone got a more believable (maybe even Dutch?) source for this:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/2898/euro-2012/2012/06/12/3167434/van-der-vaart-germany-only-have-three-good-players

Made me laugh quite a bit, but this seems so retarded to say, that I strongly suspect goal.com made half of it up, or left a lot of context out of those quotes, maybe mistranslated something...

Sure VDV has been in England for a while, but he's been playing for Spurs, not the Sun...

Reminds me of what Trevor Francis (terrible pundit) said before the France-England game... "France have no great players". Rolling Eyes
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:22 am

lol.com story

Hasselbaink: Netherlands must drop Sneijder if they want to beat Germany

rofl btw, this emoticon is great
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 am

Both teams have quality choking potential. Should be an awesome game for that alone.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:38 pm

I need Hummels to go HAM tonight( score and keep a clean sheet)

COME ON MATS ! DO IT FOR THE FANTASY TEAM!
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I need Hummels Boateng to go HAM tonight( score and keep a clean sheet)

COME ON MATS Jerome! DO IT FOR THE FANTASY TEAM!
Fixed. :coffee:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I need Hummels Boateng to go HAM tonight( score and keep a clean sheet)

COME ON MATS Jerome! DO IT FOR THE FANTASY TEAM!
Fixed. :coffee:
I wonder what you'd say if Badstuber would do right that Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Should be a good match with both sides attacking.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:50 pm

This is ging To be gold
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:18 pm

What a crappy Line Up. Bert is a garbage coach. This guy's footballing brain is worse than Cristina Ronaldo.

He stuck with the same line up. How many more times does RVP have to flop & how many more goals does Hunter have to score.

Rubbish Team Selection. Rubbish Squad of 23 Selection.

Destroyer of a Golden Generation.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 4 178790_10150961824334592_10649806_o

Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 4 28268_408965479591_7833988_n

BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next